Why such an issue with sources

That's my point and it needs to be addressed......... I'm tired of hearing about people getting ripped off and hurt

more than I care about some money maker

DJ

capospo said:
Dawg, I only have one question on this issue as I can see where you are coming from on some parts. On the issue of these online places that are housed overseas that really can't be touched by let's say the U.S., for all intents and purposes; does it really matter if someone on here gives them as a legit source since a place like this advertises online anyway? I mean, I know your rules but I guess I don't know how this is bad if someone has had experience and said, yeah that place is good. I mean, if I'm missing something here, I plead ignorance and ask forgiveness. There are a lot of guys out there trying to find legit sources and with things as tough as they are these days to find a good source, what harm is there in it? And again, if I'm missing something here, please enlighten me. I'm here to learn like everyone else is. Is it the possibility of LE being able to get access everyone's profile on here via subpoena?

DADAWG said:
The Internet has emerged as a popular source for those seeking performance-enhancing drugs without the required prescription, prompting Operation Raw Deal to employ a four-pronged strategy. The investigation targeted U.S.-based websites that distribute materials such as conversion kits necessary to turn raw steroid powders into finished product; Internet body building discussion boards that teach individuals how to use, locate, and discreetly purchase steroids; raw material manufacturers and suppliers in China and other countries; and underground steroids labs in the United States, Canada and Mexico

copied and pasted from yahoo news .
4 point attack . read point 2

U.S.-based websites that distribute materials such as conversion kits necessary to turn raw steroid powders into finished product;

why does this sound like a place i know? what is your point dawg? U.S.-based websites that distribute materials, meaning ology?

capospo said:
Dawg, I only have one question on this issue as I can see where you are coming from on some parts. On the issue of these online places that are housed overseas that really can't be touched by let's say the U.S., for all intents and purposes; does it really matter if someone on here gives them as a legit source since a place like this advertises online anyway? I mean, I know your rules but I guess I don't know how this is bad if someone has had experience and said, yeah that place is good. I mean, if I'm missing something here, I plead ignorance and ask forgiveness. There are a lot of guys out there trying to find legit sources and with things as tough as they are these days to find a good source, what harm is there in it? And again, if I'm missing something here, please enlighten me. I'm here to learn like everyone else is. Is it the possibility of LE being able to get access everyone's profile on here via subpoena?
in case you havent read all the news there were bust in china , australia , canada , and U. S. that i know of and like i said this aint over . not to mention once again you are opening up the board to LE liability , is it a long shot , yes it is but im not risking my neck so a newbie can get a source .

capospo said:

they can get legit sources, unfortunately, the same way i have and everyone else....trial and error

it takes almost no time to find a good source the days, just a little research and source post dosnt even need to be an issue

Understood and thanks. Again, I was just asking so I can understand things from your perspective.

T-BONE234 said:
U.S.-based websites that distribute materials such as conversion kits necessary to turn raw steroid powders into finished product;

why does this sound like a place i know? what is your point dawg? U.S.-based websites that distribute materials, meaning ology?
researchology isnt actually connected with steroidology.com other than being a sponser and that deal was cut before raw deal . biggie and tx would have to respond to that since they own the joint .

the source boards i frequent have taken down all source ads as well as the forums in which the members critique the goods and alot of the source boards have gone "private". Raw Deal has changed things for a long time to come imo...some of it for the better.

DADAWG said:
researchology isnt actually connected with steroidology.com other than being a sponser and that deal was cut before raw deal . biggie and tx would have to respond to that since they own the joint .

never knew that

BIGFOOD said:
the source boards i frequent have taken down all source ads as well as the forums in which the members critique the goods and alot of the source boards have gone "private". Raw Deal has changed things for a long time to come imo...some of it for the better.

heres just one of many websites forums. their legit sources, i kno cause ive ordered

anal plugs.com
do not post a source again or you are banned

Last edited by a moderator:
BIGFOOD said:
our community pushed its luck and we got our hand smacked , thats for sure .
years ago it took forever for someone to trust you enough to get a legit source .

DJ_rockett said:
...has faced charges or interogation... you're paranoid .... and making yourself out to be some info guru...

Its better to be parinoid and free than careless and anally raped..

i used to be belong to gym ace board but i dont think there are any open source boards left. if any one knows one pm me.

T-BONE234 said:
they can get legit sources, unfortunately, the same way i have and everyone else....trial and error

it takes almost no time to find a good source the days, just a little research and source post dosnt even need to be an issue

True

JMO, i think its out of control. the sources are all over seems like theres no end. its a flood and i think its got LE in over their head. the task to stop the flow of illegal steroids into this country is immense.

its going to be interesting to see how they handle it

If you're going to speak

Announce the liabilty......... citing case number or US law

Any lawyer versed in US law will tell you.... Not to worry

DADAWG said:
in case you havent read all the news there were bust in china , australia , canada , and U. S. that i know of and like i said this aint over . not to mention once again you are opening up the board to LE liability , is it a long shot , yes it is but im not risking my neck so a newbie can get a source .

DADAWG said:
our community pushed its luck and we got our hand smacked , thats for sure .
years ago it took forever for someone to trust you enough to get a legit source .

dawg thats not a source. i wouldnt be that ignorant

its a steroid info site just any other, just like ology.

DJ_rockett said:
If you're going to speak

Announce the liabilty......... citing case number or US law

Any lawyer versed in US law will tell you.... Not to worry
the bottom line is it was printed in major news that LE was thinking of going after boards . bottom line , if you want a open source board go somewher else.

T-BONE234 said:
dawg thats not a source. i wouldnt be that ignorant

its a steroid info site just any other, just like ology.
the home page was covered with adds for sources bro . look at it .

IMO, they would have to spend a lot more hours if they want to stop it. I mean, the internet itself has made it almost impossible with the amount of things being mailed abroad. Ebay and any other businesses online make it possible for anyone to sell and mail anything from anywhere. Unless they are going to go through every single piece of mail (which I don't ever see happening), there is always going to be this loophole and people are going to have access to gear in some way, shape, or form.

Back