Why such an issue with sources

What 96" ???

that was an isolated incident

DADAWG said:
our community pushed its luck and we got our hand smacked , thats for sure .
years ago it took forever for someone to trust you enough to get a legit source .

DADAWG said:
that shit is some kind of server advertiseing or some shit , the staff has no control over what gets advertised in those spots . i wouldnt allow it if i had a choice .

Dawg I maen I don't really know
But that don’t make sence to me how can the owner of this boare not have a say whats advertized on his own board? Just don’t sound right. I mean does it? And what ever really I could give A shit who advertises on hear I’m just asking you know

capospo said:
IMO, they would have to spend a lot more hours if they want to stop it. I mean, the internet itself has made it almost impossible with the amount of things being mailed abroad. Ebay and any other businesses online make it possible for anyone to sell and mail anything from anywhere. Unless they are going to go through every single piece of mail (which I don't ever see happening), there is always going to be this loophole and people are going to have access to gear in some way, shape, or form.
true but openly posting sources , bragging about the big order you just received , etc. makes LE's job a whole lot easier .
i cant count the time some newbie got his cherry popped and posted a thread bragging about his huge haul of gear or powders , some included pics . BRILLIANT

Did we have dinner together back when S-ology started??

We had a meet n greet in Providence RI

DJ

DADAWG said:
the bottom line is it was printed in major news that LE was thinking of going after boards . bottom line , if you want a open source board go somewher else.

DJ_rockett said:
What 96" ???

that was an isolated incident
not sure what you talking about .
i was just reffering to the fact that things were wide open compared to what it was when i hit the net and it was hard to get a sources name handed to you .

capospo said:
IMO, they would have to spend a lot more hours if they want to stop it. I mean, the internet itself has made it almost impossible with the amount of things being mailed abroad. Ebay and any other businesses online make it possible for anyone to sell and mail anything from anywhere. Unless they are going to go through every single piece of mail (which I don't ever see happening), there is always going to be this loophole and people are going to have access to gear in some way, shape, or form.

id love for that to be true but you have to look at other scheduled drugs. how come G is almost extinct i haven't seen the raw gamma in years. some how they put a stop to that flow and the demand was high, not on the same scale as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but you get my point

DJ_rockett said:
Did we have dinner together back when S-ology started??

We had a meet n greet in Providence RI

DJ
RI
thats north of the mason dixon line isnt it :insane2:
no i wasnt there .

Oh you so lie!!!!

doesn't happen.......

If you think it's that easy.... come tell me my real name....

I'll give you a week to figure out who I am

and I'll give you $200

DJ

DADAWG said:
true but openly posting sources , bragging about the big order you just received , etc. makes LE's job a whole lot easier .
i cant count the time some newbie got his cherry popped and posted a thread bragging about his huge haul of gear or powders , some included pics . BRILLIANT

I guess I can see where you are coming from Dawg. I mean, the idiots who do stupid stuff like you said, end up ruining it for the rest. Some people don't know when to STFU, that's for sure.

DJ_rockett said:
Oh you so lie!!!!

doesn't happen.......

and I'll give you $200

DJ

Jonny Law

oh, yea...im good!

DADAWG said:
our community pushed its luck and we got our hand smacked , thats for sure .
years ago it took forever for someone to trust you enough to get a legit source .

I don't what you think but if the trust issue was tough then, and it was, it'll be tighter now. The boards i'm at cleaned house, deleting accts, restricting newbs, overall just tightening up. Alot of good bros got taken down and alot of measures are being taken to avoid a repeat. I don't blame them, it's a good move and alot of measures should have been taken yrs. ago, but that's all hindsight now.

DJ_rockett said:
Oh you so lie!!!!

doesn't happen.......

and I'll give you $200

DJ
i havent been to RI since the military bro . i wanted to go and meet nicole and the gang . if someone said they were me they posed .

No Stone,

It's time we start caring about people more than money makers....

Although it's a tough conversation to have

It needs to be had

We need to be more responsible to the community who uses

Than to people who sell it

Just my 2 cents... and it's worth discussion....

DJ

StoneColdNTO said:
DJ_rockett must be working for the DEA.

I surely smell a rat at the least.

Ask Nicole and RL if they thought I was DEA

Talk to me then

We had some great food together....

You weren't there were you??

StoneColdNTO said:
DJ_rockett must be working for the DEA.

I surely smell a rat at the least.

No, There were alot of different people at different times, I just was wondering if you were someone I met before.

Remember, this is discussion.... although tough at times it's important.

We should always be thinking of the members more than the money making sources. Which is the point of the conversation, that we should make members aware of good sources to prevent people from harm.

Yes, I've had people use junk... and I am a proponent of helping users stay safe. I know two who died...................

My two cents...

DJ

DADAWG said:
i havent been to RI since the military bro . i wanted to go and meet nicole and the gang . if someone said they were me they posed .

capospo said:
Understood and thanks. Again, I was just asking so I can understand things from your perspective.
as was i...had no idea we were stirring up such a shit-storm!!! geez!

DJ, I know you mean well dude... at least I think you do. I'm all for this open forum deal and protecting guys from getting scammed, hurt, etc. HOWEVER, because gear is illegal, it's probably not something that is going to happen. I imagine if I was running a board I would think twice about it as well. I do agree with you about protecting the users from harm but how exactly do we do that in a manner that prevents LE from disrupting things? Believe me, I'm all ears because I'd love to see something along those lines that is safe.

Back