Why we juice....the hidden reasons

Lol...sometimes it really is all about getting HUGE. Just goes to show that two people in a similar lifestyle can be there for different reasons entirely.

I was always athletic, top of most activities, soccer being my main sport...

But as a kid I loved superheroes, used to dress up as them as a nipper... loved watching wrestling, rugby strongman events and marvelling at their power and musculature...

I guess being a meathead was inevitable!

Me too! I wrestled for 8 years and played rugby in college. Rugby is ultimate!

I started running gear for similar reasons as u. I'm actually a trainer so to see those seasonal puffer fish come in drove me nuts. Also there are so many people in my gym and every gym, who cycle, that as a trainer it's bad advertisement when so many people are bigger than u. Good knowledge or not (unfortunately prolly half of the people that run it in my gym are morons and I don't think they have ever heard about science lol)

I used to think pussy was the main reason for me too, but recently i realised is that when i'm off AAS, going natural, not only i loose strength and some muscle but i put fat back. That's because my lack of commitment to a strict diet. Regardles...fat and self image may also relate in the end to pussy, but what i don't understand is: if pussy is my reason, why when i'm off i keep thinking of those killer top sets i could do when i was on them?! Why most of the time numbers just pop up, and whenever i train natty, in between cycles with no bridges, i keep looking at that bench press, or that curl bar or squat rack, being haunted by the numbers in weight, i could lift while i was on them. How can that relate to pussy?
Is that also an indirect thought of fear for loosing the alpha throne in the gym, which in turn related to less pussy?! Or it's just a mental thing, psichological aspect, that sometimes saddens me thinking i got a step back, intead of a step forward....

Long story short Had a bad bike accident that left me with some pretty bad injuries and an addiction to oxycontin after being on that rubbish for about 2 years i needed a lifestyle change . I lost over 10kgs and coudnt stand looking at myself in the mirror i coudnt go to the beach with my son becuse i didnt want to take of my shirt i coudnt take him to swimming lessons i wore long sleve shirts in summer wich isnt easy over here in aust i had fallen in a rutt and my quality of life was shit. I ate like a child because i had no appetite becuse of the pain meds .sooooo back to the gym and the aas was just a short cut to were i wanted to get back to and it was the best thing ive ever done and i will continue to use it and for the rest of my life go the juice .....

(long story but please read, i took the time to type it all and share it with you)

I was always small growing up, tried playing basketball in the 5th grade but I sucked at it and was picked on by pretty much the whole team who would throw balls at me etc. They would push me down on the playground at school and make fun of me all the time, on top of this I lived with my grandfather and grandmother. He died when I was 6 (almost 7) from cancer and i still remember it clearly he was like my father i was closer to him than anyone in my life. I wasn't even close to my grandmother at this point.

My dad was never around and had nothing to do with me but he still lived in the area he would walk past me in public a few times and never acknowledge me. My grandmother wasn't wealthy by any means so I never had much growing up which led to more insecurity. My mother was an extreme alcohol who drank liqour from sun up to sundown, she would always come to my grandmothers house banging on the front door so hard it would shake the house and keep me up all night yelling and arguing with my grandmother, so i struggled in school because of this. I was then made fun of for that as well and even had teachers tell me I would never become anything in life or yell at me because i would fall asleep in class.

Going in to middle school i changed alot and developed severe anger issues and i would fight any and everyone over the smallest thing, in hopes that people would no longer pick on me. This seemed to help quite alot and i became the class clown,rebel kid who didn't give a shit about anything.

So going in to high school i still had this mentality still got picked on often but always resulted in a fight and i actually never got my ass handed to me yet. Me and my grandmother became very close and i cannot emphasize that enough (she was my mom,dad,etc all in one) she loved me and did everything she could for me. I was taught if you want something then work for it and save up and buy it, we didn't have much money but I would do chores for people and random jobs for people at my mamaws auction house and I would save up money to buy video games,clothes,etc.

My mother passed away in 2011 from cirrhosis of the liver, i watched her pass away as well. I was 16 and a junior i had just gotten my first job at mcdonalds and i just dealt with it by blocking it out/keeping it inside just like i always have. The last few years of high school weren't that so bad most people had matured a little and i never really got picked on i had made some friends and plus everyone knew by this point that i would just hit you/fight you on the spot without hesitation.

I still never worked out or touched weights, i tried taking PE Weights class my senior year but half the football team was in there and a few pretty girls and i hardly participated because when i did i was made fun of for being so weak. I even brought a protein shake in their one day and i was made fun of by everyone even the teacher (he was the football coach).

I got to goto college in the fall of 2012 for free on the federal pell grant, i had no passion for anything and wasn't sure what i wanted to do so i still had the same school work ethic and i skipped class a lot plus i was working 5 days a week and going to school on the other two days full time so it was tough. I had finally started working out and fell in love with it but had no clue what i was doing.

July 6th 2013, me and my family were at a firework show and my girlfriend of a little over two years at the time was there also. Long story short, my grandmother had a massive heart attack right in front of me and there was nothing i could do to save her (if she was still alove tofay and i know everything i know now about health/fitness etc i believe i could have saved her) this was the worst experience of my life and haunts me still i miss her alot. It was so unreal and all she ever wanted was to raise me and to see me succeed and to not turn out like my mother or father and thats what i damn intend to do.

September 27th 2014 my girlfriend of 3.5 years goes to a party and cheats on me with some random guy she met that night. I was her first and only and i know it sounds dumb but i enjoyed the fact that she had only been with me it made me feel like she was closer to me and that i was "special to her". So aside form my grandmother passing this even has haunted me every single day since then and i cant get the fuck over it. It hurt my ego like a motherfucker and no matter what i do or tell myself it wont go away. I trusted her more than anything, she was my only friend i spent all of my time with her and my mamaw loved her and my girlfriend knew all of the shit i had been through so i just never seen it coming.

Sorry for the long story but i believe all of these are reason for me taking AAS and i can say that they have made my life so much better, i have more friends, people respect me more now, i feel better, i look better, etc.

On a side not, the kid who mainly picked don me all through elementary school and middle school (he was my sworn nemesis) he actually contacted me earlier this year and asked if he could start working out with me because i am bigger than him now and stronger and i look way better, i said sure and he came with me a few times before he stopped coming but it was so nice to know i was better than him at something for once in my life.

geeze, rough ride man
glad to see things are looking up and up. ride it and enjoy it man!

trust me i know female pain... i could write 2x the text above just on that and it can burn pretty deep i know.it her loss. the chances of her finding a guy that is serious and not an A-hole is pretty slim (no offense guys haha i dont mean all guys, just most IMO i mostly only have girlfrinds so maybe im bias)

Guys. Listen to me. If u use aas for girls, you should know this. Girls dont like big muscle. Girls love 8-9% body fat with 185 lbs if u are 6 ft. Girls dont like if ur arms bigger than shoulders.

So this is juced_porkchops story in summery or id be here for days typing;
I FOUND my granddad dead when I was 5 and went to my mom and said (vovo is sleeping with his eyes open) that was first traumatic thing that happened to me because I spent all my time with him and my grandma before school and a few hrs after school because my parent where working, I feel that started my rebel nature in school, class clown/joker type of thing and drove teachers nuts.
When I was about 12 my aunt hung herself (only found out details when a bit older though) and these two things led me to have a big issue with death and a "fuk the world" mentality up until I was just about finished highschool.

I always felt like I wanted to be bigger for protection, I was never the smallest but I was rarely the tallest (im like 5 7;) but built wide which is great for mass. I tried sticking to working out a few times from age 18-20 but it never stuck because gains came soo slow and I always had a little bit of fat in torso. I stopped eating meat fully at around age 19 age 21-23 I stuck to it and then did first cycle, I was already working security at night club by age 22 and pretty much it helped job and I think main thing was as an outlet for stress AND to prove to everyone not only do you NOT need meat to live but that you could get muscular as heck without it, I got into body building and proved everyone wrong.

I was the bigger guy in the group from age 24 till now and liked that I could represent a lifestyle seen by many as crazy or impossible.
Some people would laugh and joke when I told them I didnt eat meat (mostly at work doing security , which I did till about age 26) and they would think I was just pulling their leg till they saw I wasnt and would shut up ASAP. But I took no offense, joy actually;
Also from highschool to now I never had a girl issue, although I have only had 3 gfs and been with under 10, I have always had mostly girlfriends and rarely get along with guys, specially big groups of them and spent most of my time with my girls, which to this day I am good friends with most of them still.
I have a big respect for women and would hate to hear guys go off on this or that girl they fucked or their thoughts of some of my girlfriends, so it is not unnormal to be 5 or 6 deep and be the only guy in group, I like it even if just friends, being surrounded by women? Fuck why wouldent I like it haha.
I got hated on that a bit from a few guys I knew that would want to come over or bitch about not being invited when I had a bunch over at my house for a lil party, but didnt lose sleep over it. Guys generally just dont "get it" so I pitty the haters i had.
Point is I never lifted for girls as some do which I think is a bit shallow ( no offence to those) I always lifted for myself, to prove how big I could get and that getting (cover of MD magazine big) was not impossible (still more work to go though lol) and to prove that with right diet meat or no meat is NOT a big factor. And I am happy with my path.

The last year or so I have had a rough one and my training is only now getting back into order but thank muscle memory :) .

When/why I first used aas?
Well I was in bad car accident when I was 21/22 and my doc rec a deca cycle to help back and healing..
In office I was first like "nahh I dont want to mess up my liver and heart" then paused and asked him if it came in pills ( I knew nothing about aas cept from the media so you can imagine my outlook at the time) he said no and said do some research and on next visit we will talk about it.
Long story short is I did 2 deca cycles from him and on the 3rd I added test with it on my own. *dont do deca only cycles, my circumstances where unique*
Gains came, back hurt less, I felt stronger and over the course of the 1.5yrs I did A LOT of research.
The doc opened my eyes to the aas and all the bs said about them through my own research, I am glad he did or I might still think soo much of the crazy things the average person thinks about aas and may not have cycled (or atleast that early)
They stopped selling deca in Canada (for political reasons and pressure IMO) and I went on my own for everything. Over the next 5 or so years I tried a few types of cycles and did countless research and started helping the forums.

For me its about stress relieve and showing you can get big without the bs mindset (you need meat) and to this day I love to lift, grow, feel productive and if anything things got a bit more complicated with women because of a crush here and there I tried to keep civil (very picky I guess).
In highschool I did reckless things like drink or take other things as a form of coping with stress and I guess I also used lifting and aas as a sub for that on top of my other reasons, guess I got many.
And whats odd to many and me, I dont know many people in real life that lift, I have always done it on my own and same with cycles.
Only one guy I know that did few cycles but looked like shit and I tried to show him he doesnt know what hes doing and has to be strict, only to see him start cycle and see FB pics of him with wings fries and pitchers of beer at the bar. : / and then him ask what I am taking because im getting soo big (it was same gear/lab, cept he was actually taking much more than me)
My point is I know no one that uses aas, and besides a few girls that go to gym for general workouts, no one that lifts.
I am the only one in my family that lives meat free that I know of (big family) and iv done it all on my own. No one to guide me in diet, aas, lifting, NOTHING, not a single person. Only when in rehab after accident for 1.5yrs I got some pointers in rehab room (physio rehab, never drug rehab) but other than that I had to do massive amount of research from nothing to everything.
But I am happy I did.
Its made me a stronger person and had lead me to knowing A LOT about aas, peps, lifting and diet and easy to spot BS info. This has led me to being able to help others and why I also love to spend my time on the forums.
Anyways I could go on but ill cut it here, was supposed to be a summery .

Last edited:
So this is juced_porkchops story in summery or id be here for days typing;
I FOUND my granddad dead when I was 5 and went to my mom and said (vovo is sleeping with his eyes open) that was first traumatic thing that happened to me because I spent all my time with him and my grandma before school and a few hrs after school because my parent where working, I feel that started my rebel nature in school, class clown/joker type of thing and drove teachers nuts.
When I was about 12 my aunt hung herself (only found out details when a bit older though) and these two things led me to have a big issue with death and a "fuk the world" mentality up until I was just about finished highschool.

I always felt like I wanted to be bigger for protection, I was never the smallest but I was rarely the tallest (im like 5 7;) but built wide which is great for mass. I tried sticking to working out a few times from age 18-20 but it never stuck because gains came soo slow and I always had a little bit of fat in torso. I stopped eating meat fully at around age 19 age 21-23 I stuck to it and then did first cycle, I was already working security at night club by age 22 and pretty much it helped job and I think main thing was as an outlet for stress AND to prove to everyone not only do you NOT need meat to live but that you could get muscular as heck without it, I got into body building and proved everyone wrong.

I was the bigger guy in the group from age 24 till now and liked that I could represent a lifestyle seen by many as crazy or impossible.
Some people would laugh and joke when I told them I didnt eat meat (mostly at work doing security , which I did till about age 26) and they would think I was just pulling their leg till they saw I wasnt and would shut up ASAP. But I took no offense, joy actually;
Also from highschool to now I never had a girl issue, although I have only had 3 gfs and been with under 10, I have always had mostly girlfriends and rarely get along with guys, specially big groups of them and spent most of my time with my girls, which to this day I am good friends with most of them still.
I have a big respect for women and would hate to hear guys go off on this or that girl they fucked or their thoughts of some of my girlfriends, so it is not unnormal to be 5 or 6 deep and be the only guy in group, I like it even if just friends, being surrounded by women? Fuck why wouldent I like it haha.
I got hated on that a bit from a few guys I knew that would want to come over or bitch about not being invited when I had a bunch over at my house for a lil party, but didnt lose sleep over it. Guys generally just dont "get it" so I pitty the haters i had.
Point is I never lifted for girls as some do which I think is a bit shallow ( no offence to those) I always lifted for myself, to prove how big I could get and that getting (cover of MD magazine big) was not impossible (still more work to go though lol) and to prove that with right diet meat or no meat is NOT a big factor. And I am happy with my path.

The last year or so I have had a rough one and my training is only now getting back into order but thank muscle memory :) .

When/why I first used aas?
Well I was in bad car accident when I was 21/22 and my doc rec a deca cycle to help back and healing..
In office I was first like "nahh I dont want to mess up my liver and heart" then paused and asked him if it came in pills ( I knew nothing about aas cept from the media so you can imagine my outlook at the time) he said no and said do some research and on next visit we will talk about it.
Long story short is I did 2 deca cycles from him and on the 3rd I added test with it on my own. *dont do deca only cycles, my circumstances where unique*
Gains came, back hurt less, I felt stronger and over the course of the 1.5yrs I did A LOT of research.
The doc opened my eyes to the aas and all the bs said about them through my own research, I am glad he did or I might still think soo much of the crazy things the average person thinks about aas and may not have cycled (or atleast that early)
They stopped selling deca in Canada (for political reasons and pressure IMO) and I went on my own for everything. Over the next 5 or so years I tried a few types of cycles and did countless research and started helping the forums.

For me its about stress relieve and showing you can get big without the bs mindset (you need meat) and to this day I love to lift, grow, feel productive and if anything things got a bit more complicated with women because of a crush here and there I tried to keep civil (very picky I guess).
In highschool I did reckless things like drink or take other things as a form of coping with stress and I guess I also used lifting and aas as a sub for that on top of my other reasons, guess I got many.
And whats odd to many and me, I dont know many people in real life that lift, I have always done it on my own and same with cycles.
Only one guy I know that did few cycles but looked like shit and I tried to show him he doesnt know what hes doing and has to be strict, only to see him start cycle and see FB pics of him with wings fries and pitchers of beer at the bar. : / and then him ask what I am taking because im getting soo big (it was same gear/lab, cept he was actually taking much more than me)
My point is I know no one that uses aas, and besides a few girls that go to gym for general workouts, no one that lifts.
I am the only one in my family that lives meat free that I know of (big family) and iv done it all on my own. No one to guide me in diet, aas, lifting, NOTHING, not a single person. Only when in rehab after accident for 1.5yrs I got some pointers in rehab room (physio rehab, never drug rehab) but other than that I had to do massive amount of research from nothing to everything.
But I am happy I did.
Its made me a stronger person and had lead me to knowing A LOT about aas, peps, lifting and diet and easy to spot BS info. This has led me to being able to help others and why I also love to spend my time on the forums.
Anyways I could go on but ill cut it here, was supposed to be a summery .

Whats ur height?

I started lifting Originally because of acne. It use to bother me a lot and I needed to take my mind off of things and it seemed like everyone respected muscle looking guys in general and that people with acne didn't seem to get a second glance, so I began to work toward that.. Still had acne for years, tried so much creams ect and nothing worked and I was losing it at this point......Finally after sometime I found out about accutane, got a doc to give it to me. Took a fight cause he was stubborn and ran is for 6 months. It cleared me for 1-2 months after those 6, then it came back and my doc would not put me on it again.

At this point I was losing it again and found out that accutane is sold by UGL's. So I posted here to get help and most people turned me down, except 3: Mega, blackbeard, Teut. They offered to help and I found a source and solved my issue by running accutane longer this time on lower dosage and since then I just stuck around, learned what I could, helped when I could and began my own cycle and now to this day I still go to the gym and eat clean every day, year round cause I LOVE this painful lifestyle. So my worst problem that once put me down, happened for a reason and it got me into my most fav thing in the world BB :)

PS: If anyone ever needs help with acne cases, pm me. I will give u all the knowledge u need to know to get rid of that curse

then your doc was smart... there is alot of reasons to not take that poison.

use hard antibiotics before resorting to that crap IMO

Lol. You laugh at me and say you have a sexy body and youre 5'7 ? :D
I never laughed at you and never said "i have a sexy body" so im not sure what you are talking about... (but i know the thread you are thinking of, asking why men are soo ugly pretty much)
but I'v been told I do by many so i guess soo and it feels good. looks are great and all, but my main focus is enlightenment and helping the world in anyway I can.

so im not 6'2", big deal, atleast im not narrow and got a good build. and "big blue eyes and a nice face"
I dont like to talk about myself like this because it can seem a bit conceded. but since its the topic you bring up... yes I am sexy, nothing wrong with that to feel or be soo... what self esteem is a bad thing? i notice those who hate have their own self esteem issues.... I still feel like i got work to do, but thats how most of us are that do bbing.

what if a guy is 6'2" hes sexy? guy could look like a troll.
sure id like to be a few inches taller but no biggie.
use what you got and be proud of it i say..

I am 5'9". I am glad I am shorter because shorter people need less muscle to look amazing than taller people need. And yes, I am so smoking both women AND men desire me. It is therefor a blessing and a curse, so I understand what you are going through, Juced...

(long story but please read, i took the time to type it all and share it with you)

September 27th 2014 my girlfriend of 3.5 years goes to a party and cheats on me with some random guy she met that night. I was her first and only and i know it sounds dumb but i enjoyed the fact that she had only been with me it made me feel like she was closer to me and that i was "special to her". So aside form my grandmother passing this even has haunted me every single day since then and i cant get the fuck over it. It hurt my ego like a motherfucker and no matter what i do or tell myself it wont go away. I trusted her more than anything, she was my only friend i spent all of my time with her and my mamaw loved her and my girlfriend knew all of the shit i had been through so i just never seen it coming.

This is a powerful event in anyone's life, one that either creates a far better or far worse person. Good on you for using it to better yourself.

I wanted to look like a superhero. As a kid I read and collected comics religiously. I knew the stats and backstory for damn near every character in the Marvel universe by 12 years old. By 13 I started lifting weights. At that point Arnold had been a big influence, having seen him in many movies, with Terminator 2 fresh on my mind, but I think what really set me off was seeing Conan the Barbarian for the first time at 13. Arnold was, and still is the one person that I have always viewed as a role model. Sure, he isn't perfect, he's only human, but damn if he wasn't god-like in his prime.

I lifted 6 days a week from age 13-17. I built a pretty good body, and realized that I actually had solid genetics, but even after 4 years of training I looked nothing like Arnold, or Mentzer, or Levrone, Wheeler, Dorian, etc. I kept reading so much conflicting training information that I never listened to my body and ended up spinning my wheels. I stopped lifting at 17 and focused my energy on other things, but I always had the love of the iron in the back of my mind. Around the age of 24, I started lifting again, and after 6 months of training I decided to try a prohormone because I was iffy about needles. 1-AD was the first prohormone I used and damn if I didn't love that stuff. Within 3 weeks I gained 17 pounds and it was mostly muscle and water. I'm sure I gained some fat, but damn if my arms didn't grow so fast that one of my co-workers made a comment about it lol. I still wasn't really focusing on the muscle, more on the weight lifted, but I made some serious gains. I remember feeling my biceps and lats tingle for periods of time for no reason. I loved it. I've never felt that from anything else. I remember reading something somewhere about 1-AD being similar to equipoise, so if anyone reading this can confirm that I'll keep that in the memory bank because I loved that shit. Around this time I was using the classic Bill starr routine from the book The Strongest shall Survive.

Fast forward several years later and I decide to start lifting again (I worked in excavation and was pretty strong from always lifting big rocks strongman style) and began training with powerlifters. At this point I decided to see what all the hoopla with test was. I jumped on 500mg enanthate a week for my first real cycle for 12 weeks, and even had nolva, hcg, and clomid (can't say I've had all that every cycle lmfao) and it was a great experience. I remember behind the neck jerking more weight than I could bench. I ate like shit, though I made sure to get alot of carbs and protein in, got bloated as a mofo, but damn, got solid. The next cycle I ran 500mg enanthate again and kickstarted the cycle with 25mg a day of pink thais (fucking love dbol, but damn the moonface, and backpumps are hell) and then ran anavar the last 4 weeks at a higher than necessary dose, but damn if the anavar didn't start shedding the fat even eating like shit (relatively).

A couple of years later I decide to buy some pharm grade test, a bunch of karachi sust, and went to town for 6 months straight on it, weekly amounts usually at 500mg, but several periods of 750mg and had no issues other than bloat (had no ai on hand) and then finally realized I should come off, so I came off cold. Had a fairly rough week, but then woke up one morning feeling really good and the boys came back slowly but surely. I got up to 248lbs during this time, with quite abit of fat, but got pretty damn strong pretty doing nothing other than squat, bench, deadlift and press. My arms were 18" at that weight, but I never trained them directly, and I'm not one of those guys that grow serious arms through indirect stimulation.

Fast forward to the present and I'm back in the gym training like a bodybuilder. I'm paying attention to how certain exercises feel, whether I get a good burn and pump from them or not, and concentrating on contracting the muscle, mainting tension, cutting rest times, down, and basically really learning my body and how it responds best. I remember for a short period of time around age 16 that I was doing 2-3 sets of 30-40 reps on barbell wrist curls, and 2-3 sets of 25-35 reps on the barbell shrug and developing a crazy burn and massive pump. Within 3 weeks of that my forearms had blown up to damn near the size of my upper arms when pumped. I remember my dad just shaking his head calling me Popeye. My traps blew up as well and remember people commenting on it. For some reason, I blame not listening to what worked for me, and never trained like this again...until now. I've been back in the gym for 4 weeks and this kid that works at the counter, who was friendly at first, has become not so friendly, which I assume is because he thinks I'm on the sauce (not atm), (he's a skinny kid still), and hasn't learned the power of real bodybuilding training coupled with muscle memory. The moral being that I no longer give two shits about the weight. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but it comes secondary to how my muscle feels, whether it's burning and getting pumped. A far cry from my old powerlifting focus, and damn if I am not a convert of the mind-muscle connection and listening to your body. I'm actually starting to understand which muscles of mine are most white fiber vs red depending on the number of sets the muscle can take and still pump. My biceps can only handle about two good sets, but my triceps can take probably more sets than I have tried atm. I never paid attention to this shit back in the day because I thought more weight equaled more muscle which is clearly not the case from what I am seeing in the mirror and with the tape measure.

So ya, life story in my first post.

I started because juicing to improve strength. Being raised on a farm in MO, finapix pellets grew on trees. Back then $12.50 for a box that would yield 150ml at 250-300mg. I could still eat a twinkie a day and have a six pack, but yet the power to lift heavy.

Here is why I continue, many are familiar with this: At 38 I was bit by a timberback in the left trice. At 38 I was 5-10, 220 11% bf Im not a bodybuilder, but very happy with how I looked. Three months after bite, I feel horrible. A sugar test was run. I had blood sugar of 700, AC maxed at 14. Im labeled diabetic. First thing doctor wants is me to overdose at 2000 mg metformine and a but load of insulin. My pancreas was shot. I said no way, because that was only a band aid that I would have to wear for life.

With the help of some, including individuals on this site, trial and error; long story short - I am doing a 4 compound cycle. Within 6 months and since then, my sugar is a constant 120!!!!! Even though gear tends to raise sugar. This is amazing, but get this. My contacts have gone from a 4.25, now I wear a 2.25 Yes still blind, but got better as I get older. My memory, reflexes, and "old man issues" are a minimal. I don't have a constant woody like you young guys, but when the old lady wants I, its there.

I am not a doctor. But if steroids were legal for all, I could wright a book and be a millionaire based on this LOL

No matter what, I am and will ALWAYS JUICE!!!! When used correctly, the benefits are tremendous My focus has shifted. Im done with the 20" arms but I refuse to die in my own piss when I'm 80.

I am now 42 200 with 13% bf I would love to see more talk about diabetics. In America, its the #1killer!!!

Happy lifting

Yeah, hard to believe its been a year in 5 days. I seriously still have nightmares about it at least twice a week and there really isnt a day that goes by that i don't think about it. ME and my girlfriend are still together, i have made mistakes before too so i said i would forgive her just this once.

She has treated me like a king ever since, buying me shit, food, back rubs, etc any man would be lucky to have her and to be treated this way. But im hardly attracted to her sometimes (even though she is very pretty and has a nicer body than almost every girl i see in public) and when i start thinking of what she did i want to throw her out my window lol (seriously i get so pissed but i try to hold it in).

This thread isn't for venting so ill stop now lol. I just never knew something would hurt me this much. I have been through alot more shit than what i posted up there and you would think i would be numb to it, which i am on most things but for some reason it ant let it go. I used to have a pretty big ego honestly and now i am so insecure its not even funny but i try not to show it.

But that's part of the reason i take AAS still, I want to look the best I can, I want to be bigger and stronger than most people. It helps me with my insecurities and make me feel better about my life i guess. I would also like to compete someday.

Powerful story man. Thank you for laying it all out. I admire your courage and your hard work.

Forgiving a betrayal like that is difficult, but it is worth it. If you cannot forgive her, then the root of bitterness will destroy your relationship. I have watched more than a few married couples handle betrayal. Those who forgive get stronger and thrive. Those who do not forgive live in emotional torture that destroys their relationships.

If you want to stay with her, then remember why you first loved her and hold on to that. Make new memories. Establish patterns that build trust (don't go to parties without one another, don't foster close relationships with other people of the opposite sex, deliberately do things that make each other feel loved).

You don't have to forgive her, but if you chose not to, then let her go sooner rather than later.

I was always small growing up, tried playing basketball in the 5th grade but I sucked at it and was picked on by pretty much the whole team who would throw balls at me etc. They would push me down on the playground at school and make fun of me all the time, on top of this I lived with my grandfather and grandmother. He died when I was 6 (almost 7) from cancer and i still remember it clearly he was like my father i was closer to him than anyone in my life. I wasn't even close to my grandmother at this point.

My dad was never around and had nothing to do with me but he still lived in the area he would walk past me in public a few times and never acknowledge me. My grandmother wasn't wealthy by any means so I never had much growing up which led to more insecurity. My mother was an extreme alcohol who drank liqour from sun up to sundown, she would always come to my grandmothers house banging on the front door so hard it would shake the house and keep me up all night yelling and arguing with my grandmother, so i struggled in school because of this. I was then made fun of for that as well and even had teachers tell me I would never become anything in life or yell at me because i would fall asleep in class.

Going in to middle school i changed alot and developed severe anger issues and i would fight any and everyone over the smallest thing, in hopes that people would no longer pick on me. This seemed to help quite alot and i became the class clown,rebel kid who didn't give a shit about anything.

So going in to high school i still had this mentality still got picked on often but always resulted in a fight and i actually never got my ass handed to me yet. Me and my grandmother became very close and i cannot emphasize that enough (she was my mom,dad,etc all in one) she loved me and did everything she could for me. I was taught if you want something then work for it and save up and buy it, we didn't have much money but I would do chores for people and random jobs for people at my mamaws auction house and I would save up money to buy video games,clothes,etc.

My mother passed away in 2011 from cirrhosis of the liver, i watched her pass away as well. I was 16 and a junior i had just gotten my first job at mcdonalds and i just dealt with it by blocking it out/keeping it inside just like i always have. The last few years of high school weren't that so bad most people had matured a little and i never really got picked on i had made some friends and plus everyone knew by this point that i would just hit you/fight you on the spot without hesitation.

I still never worked out or touched weights, i tried taking PE Weights class my senior year but half the football team was in there and a few pretty girls and i hardly participated because when i did i was made fun of for being so weak. I even brought a protein shake in their one day and i was made fun of by everyone even the teacher (he was the football coach).

I got to goto college in the fall of 2012 for free on the federal pell grant, i had no passion for anything and wasn't sure what i wanted to do so i still had the same school work ethic and i skipped class a lot plus i was working 5 days a week and going to school on the other two days full time so it was tough. I had finally started working out and fell in love with it but had no clue what i was doing.

July 6th 2013, me and my family were at a firework show and my girlfriend of a little over two years at the time was there also. Long story short, my grandmother had a massive heart attack right in front of me and there was nothing i could do to save her (if she was still alove tofay and i know everything i know now about health/fitness etc i believe i could have saved her) this was the worst experience of my life and haunts me still i miss her alot. It was so unreal and all she ever wanted was to raise me and to see me succeed and to not turn out like my mother or father and thats what i damn intend to do.

Sorry for the long story but i believe all of these are reason for me taking AAS and i can say that they have made my life so much better, i have more friends, people respect me more now, i feel better, i look better, etc.

On a side not, the kid who mainly picked don me all through elementary school and middle school (he was my sworn nemesis) he actually contacted me earlier this year and asked if he could start working out with me because i am bigger than him now and stronger and i look way better, i said sure and he came with me a few times before he stopped coming but it was so nice to know i was better than him at something for once in my life.

Sorry for the bump but this story is rly awful. Hope u do well bud.

Back