why winstrol isn't working for me?

red piranha

8 weeks ago, I got sick of being around the 18-20% body fat at my current weight of 155 lbs (i'm 5'5") and decided to get rid of the remaining fat around my waste. Did some research and I liked what I read about CLA so I started using it for the next 6 weeks. I was keeping my diet around my recommended 2200 cal/day but increased my protein intake to around 75-100g/day. My workout at the beginning was moderate, as I just had injured my MCL and ACL in soccer, so my cardio was basically 15 min 2-3 times a week with no or light resistance, and not more than 30-40 min of upper body weight training 3-4 times a week (worked out my lower body with no weights).
Third week in, I started working out with weights on my lower body and started increasing the resistance on my cardio. And I felt my body was in fat burning mode, though at a slow rate, but mind you I wasn’t dieting or working out hard. The results; I lost 6 cm (2.36 inches) from around my waste.

During that time a friend advised me of winstrol and that it was better than CLA. So after the sixth week of my program with CLA I stopped taking it and started using winstrol, first week at 25mg/day, then increased the dosage the following week to 50mg/day. The change in my strength was obvious, but even though I was lifting more weights than ever and I could see the positive effects on my muscles size, I haven’t dropped a single cm from around my waste in two weeks.

Why winstrol is not working for me? I’m thinking of sticking with it but adding CLA again, to have the double effect of extra strength and fat loss, any advice? thanks.

Last edited:
Sounds crazy but increase your Caqrdio and expend more than you take in.
Eat clean train 6 days a wk and the Winstrol will help...

gator

^^^

Pretty much. I wouldn't recommened a winstrol-only cycle anyway. Do you have your PCT ready? Not to sound like a dick here, but you don't seem like you know much about AAS.

Steroids won't cause you to lose weight. You're better off w/ cardio and diet. Plus you;re only 155lbs, you shouldn't have even considered using AAS in the 1st place. BUT since you are, this is the advice we'll give you. Good luck

ooops, forgot some details guys. I'm not a body builder, I'm a soccer player who's best weapon is speed, so becoming bigger and heavier is not a goal. I use weights for explosive power and strength. I'm at 155 lbs, but i'm a small guy at 5'5" and my body fat is in the 18-20%, want to drop that to around 10%. and yes i 've never used steriods in my life, i only used it cause my friend advised me of winstrol and said body builders use it in a cutting cycle to lose the last stuborn bits of fat. i can defintely increase my cardio and strength work out, and i'm already eating clean, but i guess i was a bit dissapointed when i switched from CLA to winstrol and didn't see any of the fat loss i was seeing under CLA. Thanks guys for the input.

1st welcome to OLOGY
2nd get clomid or nolva for post cycle therapy / post cycle therapy (pct)
3rd its to late to stop you from useing the winnie on a 1st cycle so finish running it for 6- 7 weeks and start post cycle therapy (pct) the next day.
4th if the cla worked then by all means take it along with the winnie and keep takeing it after winnie if you like.

8 weeks ago, I got sick of being around the 18-20% body fat at my current weight of 155 lbs (i'm 5'5") and decided to get rid of the remaining fat around my waste. Did some research and I liked what I read about CLA so I started using it for the next 6 weeks. I was keeping my diet around my recommended 2200 cal/day but increased my protein intake to around 75-100g/day. My workout at the beginning was moderate, as I just had injured my MCL and ACL in soccer, so my cardio was basically 15 min 2-3 times a week with no or light resistance, and not more than 30-40 min of upper body weight training 3-4 times a week (worked out my lower body with no weights).
Third week in, I started working out with weights on my lower body and started increasing the resistance on my cardio. And I felt my body was in fat burning mode, though at a slow rate, but mind you I wasn’t dieting or working out hard. The results; I lost 6 cm (2.36 inches) from around my waste.

During that time a friend advised me of winstrol and that it was better than CLA. So after the sixth week of my program with CLA I stopped taking it and started using winstrol, first week at 25mg/day, then increased the dosage the following week to 50mg/day. The change in my strength was obvious, but even though I was lifting more weights than ever and I could see the positive effects on my muscles size, I haven’t dropped a single cm from around my waste in two weeks.

Why winstrol is not working for me? I’m thinking of sticking with it but adding CLA again, to have the double effect of extra strength and fat loss, any advice? thanks.

wintstrol or other steroids DONT make you lose fat!
its diet my friend.

you may get flamed for doign wehat your doing. but atleast your hear.

1) Winstrol (winny) is very harsh on the blood. and is livet toxic.

2) your NOT ready or even CLOSE to being ready to use steroids.

3) oral only cycle usually not a good idea.

4) first cycle best rec is usually Test alone . and maybe somthign els mild with it (AGAIN YOUR NOT READY)

5) your friend is a dumb ass for telling and giving you winny

6) keep reading this site thers alot of info here that will help you.

7) ill post below a few products that will help your workouts/goals and are not toxic.

http://www.lgsciences.com/Protein-p/protein.htm

http://www.lgsciences.com/Testosterone-Booster-p/t-911.htm

http://www.lgsciences.com/Fat-Burners-p/speed-v-2.htm

Good luck my friend!
:)

Last edited:
you dont need steroids or aforementioned bogus supplements all you need is a good diet. a good diet works better and faster than any other method. steroids and supplements will never make you lose weight. hop in our diet forum and start reading. with a good diet, the weight just falls off.

DADAWG:
1-why is it too late to stop taking winstrol right now, what are the consequences?
2-any advise on the dosages of clomid or nolva i need and for how long?
Thanks.

iwant2bshredded:
I was taking 3.8g/day CLA (4 pills of the 950 mg EAS CLA). I know there is a lot of research hyping or bashing CLA, but from personal experience; it helped me shed 6 cm around my waist without needing to cut down on my daily calorie intake. as a test for CLA, i stopped taking it for a week (and that was 3 weeks after i started seeing results from it) and during this week that i stopped taking it, i didn't see any fat loss, and that was while keeping my workout routine and calorie intake the same as before.

juced_porkchop: LOL, thanks for the raw and honest advise.
1-Currently i'm taking milk thistle and red clover for my liver and cholestrol with winnie.
2- how do someone get ready for taking steriods.
3-what happens if i just stop taking winnie today?
4-I'm gonna start reading about post cycle therapy (pct) right away, i'm gussing it's to cleanse my body from the toxins after the cycle.

Your bf is pretty high to really see benefits from Winstrol (winny). Do cardio for an hour in the am & 30-40 mins after workouts in pm & jump on dtones cutting diet & say goodbye to the fat

juced_porkchop: LOL, thanks for the raw and honest advise.
1-Currently i'm taking milk thistle and red clover for my liver and cholestrol with winnie.
2- how do someone get ready for taking steriods.
3-what happens if i just stop taking winnie today?
4-I'm gonna start reading about PCT right away, i'm gussing it's to cleanse my body from the toxins after the cycle.

winny shuts you down ans most all steroid do asnd that mean you natral production of testosteron is stopped - slowed down. thats what PCT is for. to help restert your system.

this is not all fun and games you should do ALOT more reading before you do this again. i mean you not gonan die so dont freak out but its not healthy.

take care

Your bf is pretty high to really see benefits from Winstrol (winny). Do cardio for an hour in the am & 30-40 mins after workouts in pm & jump on dtones cutting diet & say goodbye to the fat

you know about my cutting diet? aww damn, i thought no one cared about that old rusty thing.

DADAWG:
1-why is it too late to stop taking winstrol right now, what are the consequences?
2-any advise on the dosages of clomid or nolva i need and for how long?
Thanks.

you have allready started winnie and its to late to do a proper cycle.you allready probablly taken enough to shut down your natural test production so you might as well finish a 6-7 week cycle of winnie and then run the pct.

Back