why would sources be sponsors?

dospuntos96

I've been around the boards for maybe a year, bought this and that, but if source posting is forbidden, and this site seems to be the most careful of all, why do sources sponsor on the boards? I'm talking about huge well known sites with not only banners, but members on the discussion boards who own the sites. Wouldn't that make it unsafe to even visit the boards, much less order from such a blatant source?

dospuntos96 said:
I've been around the boards for maybe a year, bought this and that, but if source posting is forbidden, and this site seems to be the most careful of all, why do sources sponsor on the boards? I'm talking about huge well known sites with not only banners, but members on the discussion boards who own the sites. Wouldn't that make it unsafe to even visit the boards, much less order from such a blatant source?
i wouldnt buy from a source who advertised that way but a lot of newbies dont want to put the time in to earn peoples trust to get a good secure source . thats also the kind of guy who usually dont want to put the time in to eat and train well either so they waste most if not all their money IF the dont get scammed first or IF they dont get busted for being reckless .

You are forgetting the fact that the sales of steroids is very legal in other countries. Most 'banner' sources are doing nothing illegal. Granted they attract the attention of US law enforcement, but they can't be touched - nor should they.

In the real world this is the way it works. Can't prove anything by advertizing on the internet. And yes, the sources that advertize on forums are the most trusted.

Please don't list the forum site here.

Thoms said:
You are forgetting the fact that the sales of steroids is very legal in other countries. Most 'banner' sources are doing nothing illegal. Granted they attract the attention of US law enforcement, but they can't be touched - nor should they.

I only wish more people would think before they post. This is a very good post that explains the whole situation. People, USA laws DO NOT apply to the rest of the world. Not the whole world has Bush as a president you know?

some sources feel that they are untouchable. Though the mexican vet manufacturers found out how wrong this is. Some of them are scams as well

note- the roidstore is not a source. its scam site that preys on newbies.

DADAWG said:
i wouldnt buy from a source who advertised that way but a lot of newbies dont want to put the time in to earn peoples trust to get a good secure source . [B]thats also the kind of guy who usually dont want to put the time in to eat and train well either[/B] so they waste most if not all their money IF the dont get scammed first or IF they dont get busted for being reckless .
I think thats a little unfair generalisation. I'm new here but far from a newbie at other boards and the fact is that its hard to gain someones trust from an occasional post. As far as time go's after work, then working out and trying to spend some time with the family its hard to find time to research, post and B.S. I'm not trying to step on any toes just giving an opinion.

dig it! that's my problem. this site's the bomb for keeping shit close to the vest, which is why i trust -ology more than, say....never mind. but gaining trust is tough. in the old days, i had people coming to me with gear, i had law enforcement in 2 towns as suppliers and who had my back. now it's so hard. i feel like a high school chump beggin for crumbs.

Back