Why you should NOT dirty bulk!!! (pic included)

Elliotmax

Thanks for the Memories
So I spent 6 months on an all out dirty (natty) bulk. The result was that I put on some muscle (5lb total), but also put on 25lb of fat. I looked like shyt, stamina and cardiovascular health decreased and the I was not able to get quality vagines either.

After spending 3 months painfully cutting, things are starting to get back under control. Now I've made a pledge that I urge you to take as well: >>>I'LL NEVER BE FAT AGAIN<<<<

Here's 3 pics showing the disaster that occurred: before dirty bulking, at the peak of my bulk, and finally after 3 months cutting.

View attachment 547966

i hate that term "dirty bulk"... keep it clean and bulk the right way.. u know who has to "dirty bulk"? the guy who is 250lbs and 10% its hard to get enough caloires from clean calories to meet your needs... but you still have a base at 4500 calories of clean calories and get the rest from food that isn't as acceptable

Every time I've "dirty bulked" in the past I end up putting on more fat than muscle it seems. At best, equal fat to muscle gain. Not worth it IMO.

ahh Yes the dreamers bulk... I went on one too and it took finally looking at a picture of myself then right next to a "before" picture to finally realize I was doing it completely wrong... ya don't do it.

On the other hand OP, it looks like you gained some good size, especially in your shoulders. Maybe when you cut you will look better than before!

it seems like most young guys who wanna become mass freaks without steroids dirty bulk (people who think coleman, trey brewer cutler etc got that big on muscle tech products haha) ... heck, i did it once too when i was 19... u add like 10 lbs muscle tops along with 20-30lbs fat. sure u get hella strong, but i call that fatboy strength haha your stamina also goes to shit and definition is gone.. although these pics dont look too bad bro.

This is why I get pissed when pro's like kai or Ronnie post up their diet and tell everyone "This is what I did to get big.". There are a lot of dumb kids out there who will follow their diet to a T and wind up getting fat as fuck. Then they'll wonder what they're doing wrong.

one of my buddys dirty bulked once and when he got done cutting he was smaller than when he started lol and was alot worse than those pics lol

This is why I get pissed when pro's like kai or Ronnie post up their diet and tell everyone "This is what I did to get big.". There are a lot of dumb kids out there who will follow their diet to a T and wind up getting fat as fuck. Then they'll wonder what they're doing wrong.

They forgot to add in the liter of insulin a day ;)

My last bulk left me 25lbs heavier in over the course of 2 months, jumped from 7% body fat to somewhere around 13-15%. I felt horrible, but the strength gains were alright. Been cutting since New Years and I'm back down to 10% bf. Never again will I eat everything in site during a bulk.

dirty bulk, not even once. after witnessing friends attempts, the guy who thinks hes an ecto when realistically he doesnt eat trying dirty bulking is always funny to watch rapid fat gain. but anyway gj so for bro looking good

clean bulk is where its at. However, OP, you didn't that bad. You look bigger on your current cut then before.

i hate that term "dirty bulk"... keep it clean and bulk the right way.. u know who has to "dirty bulk"? the guy who is 250lbs and 10% its hard to get enough caloires from clean calories to meet your needs... but you still have a base at 4500 calories of clean calories and get the rest from food that isn't as acceptable

The term 'dirty bulk' refers to the size of the caloric surplus, not what foods you eat.

What is your definition of a 'clean' food?

The term 'dirty bulk' refers to the size of the caloric surplus, not what foods you eat.

What is your definition of a 'clean' food?

i dont know where your from but the rest of us understand a dirty bulk as eating high caloric foods that are not the best for your health...

lean meats complex carbs and healthy fats wold be "clean" food..

thanks for your contribution

Back