Will 100mg per week do anything?

I have hypothyroid, and my Test #s were low. I have been on synthroid now for 2 weeks. So, it is plausible that my test #'s will self correct when my thYroid is straight?
If so, I may need to hold off on starting my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that I am supposed to start this week.

I would wait 4 weeks and run full labs again. What was your LH level? You could have secondary hypogonadism from the jacked up thyroid.

Focus on your thyroid first then check labs. If everything levels out but test is still out of whack look into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). CALL CHIP. he will get you squared away with the testosterone. Don't bother messing around with other doctors - I've been through a handful and wasted too much time, money and stress on myself and family.

I just re-read my post... didn't mean to sound like a dick. I should have added that I started at 390 test level.... why the heck does it vary so much... one guy gets 900 on 125 and others get 500??

IF I'M UNDERSTANDING THE NATURE OF YOUR QUESTION/STATEMENT CORRECTLY, THE ANSWER IS REALLY VERY SIMPLE...

WHY CAN SOME GUYS DRINK 12 BEERS :40oz: AND STILL ACT "NORMAL", WHILE SOME DRINK 6 AND WIND UP ON THE FLOOR...?:Puke:

ok so i am new to the forum and new to steriods. I got my doctor to prescribe me 100 mg of test cyp pw. Is this amount adaquate or should i try and bump it up a bit. My build is kinda fucked up i am 115pounds and 5'6. Super fast metabolism eating 3-4000 calories a day.

you need your hgh/igf-1 levels checked

It's nice to see that one guy here actually answered Milkinit correctily not a bullshit wiseass answer..JOWS6 is exactally correct "In the case of injections, it depends at what day he was tested from the last injection. Someone could inject 100mg's and hit 900 but after a few days be much lower around 500-600. " and may want to add all peoble absorb slightly different.

This testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) area would be much more enjoyed by many more people if the retarded statement's were left out...blowing monster loads; and shit like ask my girl ,she's drowning ; she cant walk...friends and myself been banging the hottest women from miami to ny and many of em' for many years dont talk that shit .. I would venture to say dudes that talk that shit are full of shit and banging nasty broads.

I know things can get kind of carried away in here sometimes:) You just have to understand it in context. Chip (and most of the rest of us) think of this place as a locker room where we can talk like normal guys and share information and experiences. I hope you decide to stick around and make some friends.

maxxmill17, if you want to insult people and think this place is such a bad resource, you should go to another forum. Obviously you found some value here since you have 50+ posts, so maybe you should learn some respect. Most of the members here including myself enjoy the sparse humor that can be interjected in an otherwise somewhat boring topic. I know of several other forums where most of the posters are as dull as rocks, and I'm sure they'd welcome you. The test levels can vary because people get their bloodwork done at different times post injection and use different esters with different half lives.

Ok so i am new to the forum and new to steriods. I got my doctor to prescribe me 100 mg of Test cyp pw. Is this amount adaquate or should i try and bump it up a bit. My build is kinda fucked up i am 115pounds and 5'6. Super fast metabolism eating 3-4000 calories a day.

100 mg my very well be enough. Be patient . I may take a few months of dosage adjustment and blood work to get your levels where they should be. Some people feel better when the numbers are a little higher or lower than normal. If your doctor is not testing you regularly you may want to find another. Not all doctors should be doing TRT.

100 mg my very well be enough. Be patient . I may take a few months of dosage adjustment and blood work to get your levels where they should be. Some people feel better when the numbers are a little higher or lower than normal. If your doctor is not testing you regularly you may want to find another. Not all doctors should be doing TRT.
So absolutely true.

To add to this part is numbers on the labs and doses. Other are how you feel and react. If you take the prescribed dose for 8-9 weeks you should be pretty leveled out. If numbers are on the lower to middle ground, lower libido and stuff, up the dose of test. Where you feel best is as individual as you are and for the best results doctors have to allow and help us adjust doses. I'm with IncreasemyT and dose adjustment and labs was to be expected by me and I was told it can easily take a year possibly more. There has to be numbers of our blood levels to go with doses and personal reports of our experience. If all blood levels in your blood tests are ok a reasonable dose increase is pretty safe. I'm getting some tomorrow at week 13 starting TRT. My body should be settled into my dose and we will see where I am and make adjustments. "Good enough" seems to be a mysterious point docs have with upping test levels, adding hCG. TRT docs have the benefit of more confidence in dose adjustment and specifics in treatment.

Back