Will adex only hold in 151 proof vodka?

Papa Lazarou

As above. I'm based in the UK and can't find any sensibly priced 151 proof vodka for my adex - about $180 odd for 1 litre :eek:

Would a high quality standard grain vodka hold it or will it simply crash? Is there anything else I can use to hold the adex instead of vodka if 151 proof is necessary?

Yes, x% or (x*2) proof. Thus, 40% = 80 proof.

I haven't made Arimidex in 80 proof vodka, but it makes sense that it'll work at a lower concentration and I think that DougoeFresh has said something about that working.

Only way to be sure is to try.

Do you have 1g of Arimidex? I guess you could try and mix this with 1 liter of vokda (1mg/mL). If that doesn't work, then add another liter (.5mg/mL). If that doesn't work, then add another (.3333mg/mL).

Maybe somebody else in this forum can confirm, first.

im in uk, i got someone to bring me back some 60% gorbachow vodka but you can buy the smirnoff black in the uk and thats 50%

Why not get a gallon of peg 400 for 50 bucks.. adex and peg work well together.

Infact you could take a 60ml bottle, mix in 1gram or 1000mg adex... then take 2ml from that bottle, and add 28more mill to a 30ml bottle to end up with concoction that is approximately 1.11mg/ml. (forgive math, it was done in my head, and no calculators were used during filming).

peace.

Last edited:
no no no no no!

If you smart people would research a bit!
you would realize anastrzole is soluble in water
21 degreeC, it will hold .5mg/ml..............So thats exactly what I did and it worked for me!!

Back