will i see results?

rockintenn

chicks dig me!
i dont want to put on 30 lbs ...i dont really want people to think i am on roids...just maybe think i am working out and taking right supplements!i am torn between taking Winstrol (winny) oral? or anadrol @ 25mg a day oral? will i see any results from taking anadrol at 25mg a day?.........please help!

Last edited:
1. Your not ready for steroids, which is evident from your question
2. IMO if you don't want to get big, you have business using steroids. I don't think anyone who wants to be a lean 180 needs steroids.

3. What are you stats? what are your goals? What is your current training/diet?

2. IMO if you don't want to get big, you have business using steroids. I don't think anyone who wants to be a lean 180 needs steroids.

outlawtas2 said:

3. What are you stats? what are your goals? What is your current training/diet?

this is me now

I apologize if I came across rude, that wasn't my intention...

however what I said still stands. Your really just not ready man, your nowhere near your natural potential. Stick around the forums for a while, you can learn a lot about diet and training and put a lot of size naturally.

Oral only cycles are not good, your first cycle should be testosterone only. And you have to learn to administer your own shots, there really isn't any way around it unless you have an understanding girlfriend/wife. So to answer you question, those are bad cycles and IMO any cycle for you right now is bad. You cannot gain off of steroids if you don't know how to gain weight naturally.

Last edited:
rockintenn said:
i dont want to put on 30 lbs ...i dont really want people to think i am on roids...just maybe think i am working out and taking right supplements!i am torn between taking Winstrol (winny) oral? or anadrol @ 25mg a day oral? will i see any results from taking anadrol at 25mg a day?.........please help!
:agreed:

That being said, you have a great base to build upon. You can look very good in a fairly short period of time if your willing to put in the work.

1you dont have to be so rude.
We are not rude, nor are we trying to be. We are all nice people here. We are simply trying to explain that you have no business doing steroids.

i just dont understand at what point am i ready for roids..i mean i have always been in the gym i am just a skinny guy i work my ass off for the little bit of muscle i got...i mean dang i just need a little help!

We can hellp you achieve your goals, and are more than willing to, if you choose to take our advice and work you bojangles off! :)

i have an injection question guys....i noticed when i was on decca 2 years ago when i looked into the shot there were little bubbles...can it hurt you to inject those bubbles into you....i mean i am just scared to mess up.

rockintenn said:
i have an injection question guys....i noticed when i was on decca 2 years ago when i looked into the shot there were little bubbles...can it hurt you to inject those bubbles into you....i mean i am just scared to mess up.
Although it's good practice to get rid of the bubbles, no, they can't hurt you. You are shootig IM (intramuscular) and not intravenously. And even then, it'll take a few cc to actually kill you. There are plenty of ways to mess up, but a few little bubbles are basically harmless.

rockintenn said:

You used deca 2 years ago? If you couldn't keep any gains from then, what makes you think you can now? You need to read more.

outlawtas2 said:
I apologize if I came across rude, that wasn't my intention...

however what I said still stands. Your really just not ready man, your nowhere near your natural potential. Stick around the forums for a while, you can learn a lot about diet and training and put a lot of size naturally.

Oral only cycles are not good, your first cycle should be testosterone only. And you have to learn to administer your own shots, there really isn't any way around it unless you have an understanding girlfriend/wife. So to answer you question, those are bad cycles and IMO any cycle for you right now is bad. You cannot gain off of steroids if you don't know how to gain weight naturally.

read this one again^^^^^^^

rockintenn said:
what do you guys think anavar will do for me? worth it or not?

I read everything above and agree totally, you don't need 'roids at all. You need to get your total act together in terms of hardcore training, sleep, rest, and impeccable perfect eating. I bet you could put on the 30lbs and make people think you are on 'roids (you don't want that) NATURALLY even! Then if one day you catch the hardcore bug and want to put on a ton of mass, study steroids... Testosterone being first.

rockintenn.....spend the money on a good protien and food. Eat more. simpel as that

Back