Will People Guess I'm On The Gear?

I went from 140 to 200 in a year with 14% bodyfat naturally and no one said a thing. I wish people noticed my body more but really people don't comment on things like this much, at least not to your face. The common person doesn't have any idea about training or diet and you could tell them anything and they will beleive it.

The key word is sarcasm. Ive always found that all lies have 80% truth to them. It makes you believe it too. Whenever I lie - I tell the truth with a whole lot of sarcasm and joking and then you start adding in a bunch of bullshit to that, then they dont take you seriously cuz they know your f**ing with them, and most laugh and leave it at that. example...
are you on something?
yeah, im like taking roids and stuff, and sometimes i just eat a whole cow and turn around and eat a few chickens then i mite shoot up at the end of the day but i find in your eyeball is best cuz my butt is hurtin....and yeah, look at my track marks.... (showing your empty arm looking like a nimrod..)
then they think you have no clue...

i had a few people ask what i was taking before i even ever juiced. id always say nothing yet. i never kept it much of a secret that i planned on doing them and would talk about them quite openly. now that ive started ive told most of the people im close too and even some im not. i went out with a girl friday night and we planned ahead of time i was gonna spend the nite so i had her do my shot for me.

bronco944 said:
i had a few people ask what i was taking before i even ever juiced. id always say nothing yet. i never kept it much of a secret that i planned on doing them and would talk about them quite openly. now that ive started ive told most of the people im close too and even some im not. i went out with a girl friday night and we planned ahead of time i was gonna spend the nite so i had her do my shot for me.

it's a great pick up line! "hey baby let me spend the night, i'll even let you give me my shots!"

lol she wasnt too excited about it. i told her it was too hard to reach my glutes so she had to do it. i dont even think she was looking when she stabbed it in. not a drop of blood though, shes got the golden touch i guess

DENY IT
People who know about AS will already know and not ask. My opinion is to deny everything to everybody. REMEMBER no matter what you say people will still believe what they want. The only thing that gets me is people that "think" your juicing don't know the hard work and discipline that goes with it, it is as if that is all you do to get big.
What works for me is go into a lecture on diet, protein and other proper training methods.

Back