WINSTROL For women

BDS

This is mainly for my girl, she wants to cut, and running and dieting isn't cutting it for her, no pun intended.

Stats
Height 5-4
Weigh 127
Age 21

Has a very healthy diet

Runs daily, Lifts weights to tone ofc.

She was asking me if i knew anything that would help her cut some weight. I recommended Winstrol, But only from what i have heard from friends.

Please give me some advice because she is the last person I would like to mislead with any of this.

Thanks much.
~Ben

I don't know that much about clen but I think it would be a much better chioce.
I wouldn't give that win garbage to anyone.

Last edited:
Ok, I do care but some are set in their ways.
Thats why I suggested posting diet and training first.
And we can tweak that, then at a later time if she should so choose to use, the information would be readily available to her.

But yes, I aggree that the use of steroids should be reserved for those who are deticated to this lifestyle.

Well I care about her more then I care about myself. Hence asking for advice first.

CLENBUTEROL 40mg, does sound good.

Thanks for the good starting place, plan on looking it up a lot more.

Thanks!

Putting a 21 year old girl on steroids is simply ridiculous !
Do you think she might want to have kids some day when she's grown up ?

Yeah, I don't even recomend clen now after that.

I dont personally want to put her on anything. She just asked me if I knew anything about weight loss supplements.

So I was simply asking... Slow your role bro.

Since when is Winstrol a supplement ?
I know you want to give her an edge bro, but steroids isn't it.

Last edited:
Lol, Poor choice of words. But yes your right, it isn't. Like i said and ill say it again incase you were confused.

I dont know much about the stuff, was just told by a friend when i asked him a weight loss cutting pill/sup, he said it worked wonders for him.

So didn't know if it would for my girl.

The answer is simply Win is bad a bad choice, got it.

I heard of women taking clen but I don't know much more about it.
I would sujest Efedrin if you live in Canada but you can't get it in the U.S.

Red Bull... Problem Solved :)

Last edited:
No anabolics will help her lose weight, she will GAIN weight on all of them.

Winstrol is also notorious for causing balding in women. Just something to think about.

What fat burners has she tried? When I add in Adderline or Forged Burner I drop 10lbs fairly quickly.

What is her exact diet, meal by meal.

I need exacts which is why it would be easier for her to create a profile, then I can help HER.

deff alot more options that juice my friend....plus its not like she is competeing or anything like that.

plus winstrol yeilds a dry ripped look..once its out of her system she will go back to normal

No anabolics will help her lose weight, she will GAIN weight on all of them.

Winstrol is also notorious for causing balding in women. Just something to think about.

What fat burners has she tried? When I add in Adderline or Forged Burner I drop 10lbs fairly quickly.

What is her exact diet, meal by meal.

I need exacts which is why it would be easier for her to create a profile, then I can help HER.

Do you have anything that can cure Blue Balls???

Back