Winstrol seems to have leakd from intramuscular to under the skin

Shreddedbrunette

Hello all,

I'm new to this site but not new when it comes to using gear. This is my third Winstrol Var cycle and the first time I'm experiencing issue. I'm using injectable Var, oil-based with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle. I believe when I injected in my thigh this morning, I pulled out the needle too quickly. I have a significantly large amount of pain in my fire around the injection site, much more than I would normally have with the regular injection. My question is does this seem like something that you would need to steam a doctor for or is this something that would be absorbed in time with some additional discomfort. Thanks for the help fellas!

Should absorb I never tried injectable I here its painful I would never put it in my quad either lol. As long as it's clean gear you should be fine I've had my skin turn all pink and swollen but it went away after a week or so

It will sting a lot and probably go red and sore for a few days if a significant amount leaked subq.

But, now on to the more important question... why the hell aren't you running any test???

It will sting a lot and probably go red and sore for a few days if a significant amount leaked subq.

But, now on to the more important question... why the hell aren't you running any test???

Shredded BRUNETTE bro :)

The real question is how shredded - them side obliques better be on show...

I should have noted, I'm a female

Oh hahah well that makes a hell of a lot of sense. I didn't even notice your screen name, my bad!

Don't worry about it, it'll just hurt for a few days.. it will still absorb. Subq absorption is slightly slower but it won't effect the compounds effectiveness at all. No need for a doctor, don't do anything silly like massage it or anything.. just leave it be, it'll pass :)

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my screen name
So PM me maybe

Haha, sorry, could not resist. Great pics, though, good job! A LOT of hard work went into getting where you are.

Ya'll have no idea, I started training at 225 lbs. but thank you so much for the help. I'm was having a little freak out moment. And cyardage, cute :)

What do y'all think of my dosing... I also forgot to mention I'm starting clen

20, 40, 60 day off 20,40,60 on the clen
10mg daily on the var
20mg eod on the win

What do y'all think of my dosing... I also forgot to mention I'm starting clen

20, 40, 60 day off 20,40,60 on the clen
10mg daily on the var
20mg eod on the win

Var dosing is fine.
Winstrol is interesting - what made you go from the typical 10mg ED to 20mg EOD? It doesn't really matter either way...just curious.

How far out are you?
Clen at that dosing schedule is going to stop working pretty soon if you start it too early in your prep.

I'm 5 weeks out, went with 20 eod because I'm injecting in my delta and quads and don't want to pin each spot more than once per week.

Should I drop clen until 3 weeks out? Take some Benadryl to clear out the receptors and a rest?

Back