Winstrol Zambon

they should take alot longer to seperate than that.im no expert on zambons but if they go that quick i would say fake but ill leave for someone else

diamond said:
they should take alot longer to seperate than that.im no expert on zambons but if they go that quick i would say fake but ill leave for someone else

Ah ! I didn't understand your question. 2h30 min. And they are good, I asked to a friend of mine who knows Zambon :) ;)

They should take longer than that to seperate. They look fake to me. Inject one if it feels like injecting vinegar then they are prob legit

If they take only 2h30m to separate, they are definitely fake. They look weird, too. When it separates the liquid should be clear....

lol you don't know products ! 4 competitors in real life told me they were real, and THEY ARE REAL.

So if you don't know, don't talk please.

Thanks

Stephou said:
lol you don't know products ! 4 competitors in real life told me they were real, and THEY ARE REAL.

Thanks
Then why post the pics here?

Stephou said:

Thanks

I do know enough to say that your shit is fake!!! But then again if you are so sure don't ask! If your are happy with the opinion of your four monkeys good luck! From the pictures I'd say it's the fake with talc inside, which is even worse than the fake with Maalox because it can cause an abcess.

What the hell happen to those?? I have never seen the that separated..... So I'm not sure man!
Did they came in boxes that looked like this???????

Back