Women using clen start to finish

Jasminnn

Okay guys learning how to use this so this is my second post but hopefully more people can see it and can help. I want to know how to use clen powder start to finish. I've been researching it for the last 6 months but would still like as much help as possible.

I am 19 years old, go to the gym minimum 4 nights a week, do an hour cardio on the treadmill/some bike and in between that half an hour on abs like planks, crunches, ect. I eat pretty much a high protein diet with chicken and steamed veggies at lunch and the same if not steak instead for dinner. I'll have a piece of fruit between lunch and dinner and a coffee between breakfast and lunch. Breakfast is cereal with 99.9% fat free milk.

I want to know is clen powder better the the paste/gel? I know to start dosages off at around 20mcg and slowly work up to what I feel tolerable as in the side affects and results then work back down. However, I read that you can do 2 days on 2 days off....is this more effective and how would you do dosage amounts? Also, what is the best exercises to do at gym when on clen? I have seen some posts that say to much cardio can be bad? Is there any changes I will need to make to my diet? And there have been some posts saying that when you come off clen you need to continue taking other things to help with after effects...can you explain what they are and why we need to take them? Sorry for all the questions...any help is appreciated!! :freak:

Okay guys learning how to use this so this is my second post but hopefully more people can see it and can help. I want to know how to use clen powder start to finish. I've been researching it for the last 6 months but would still like as much help as possible.

I am 19 years old, go to the gym minimum 4 nights a week, do an hour cardio on the treadmill/some bike and in between that half an hour on abs like planks, crunches, ect. I eat pretty much a high protein diet with chicken and steamed veggies at lunch and the same if not steak instead for dinner. I'll have a piece of fruit between lunch and dinner and a coffee between breakfast and lunch. Breakfast is cereal with 99.9% fat free milk.

I want to know is clen powder better the the paste/gel? I know to start dosages off at around 20mcg and slowly work up to what I feel tolerable as in the side affects and results then work back down. However, I read that you can do 2 days on 2 days off....is this more effective and how would you do dosage amounts? Also, what is the best exercises to do at gym when on clen? I have seen some posts that say to much cardio can be bad? Is there any changes I will need to make to my diet? And there have been some posts saying that when you come off clen you need to continue taking other things to help with after effects...can you explain what they are and why we need to take them? Sorry for all the questions...any help is appreciated!! :freak:

Welcome Jasminn :)

You are very young, you really don't need Clen to loose fat, you can achieve this naturally.
Loosing weight/fat is 70 % diet combined with a good training routine you should have no problem reaching your fitness goals.

Clen has many possible negative sides like:
Headaches
Muscular tremors (especially hand shakes)
Muscular cramps
Nervousness
Insomnia
Sweating
Increased appetite
Nausea
Palpitations
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Possible cardiac hypertrophy as clen also targets cardiac and smooth muscle fibres
Heart muscle necrosis

How much do you weigh ? and how tall are you ? Based on what you posted it looks like you might not be eating enough, and that's a problem if trying to lean out or loose weight, you need to have your diet in check, you can log everything you eat on (fitday.com) and see how many calories your really eating, you want to eat every 2-3hours to keep your metabolism from slowing down, you need a good ratio of protein, carbs & good fats.

As far as what excercises are good, yes, cardio is a must if trying to loose fat, you can do 30-45 min cardio and you should combine it with a weight training routine,
Strenght training has many benefits, it will help you burn extra calories and will raise
your metabolic Rate by up to 15%.
So, if not doing any strenght training, you should add it.

Hope this helps, do more research about Clen, at your age you shouldn't be using Clen.

Good luck :)

Thank you for helping me Mrs P :) I am 167cm and 68kg. I recently changed my diet and got rid of as much bad habits as i could...having a HUGE sweet tooth i ate lollies or chocolate on a daily basis =\ yes not good at all!! I have now replaced these bad things with fruit and vegetables. I still do have an ice block at night for a small sugar hit and a glass of coke on the weekends. I've researched the side affects of clen for awhile now and I guess that's why I have been tossing up the decision for so long. I planned on starting on only 20mcg and not working it up quick or past 60mcg if the side affects got to strong. I know I could defiantly lose the weight naturally but this time its taking longer then i guess it used to when i was a bit younger and has become frustrating especially with summer on its way in Aus. As a lot of people, this seemed like a good quick fix and boost to help me along. I have increased the size of protein to about 150-200g for lunch and dinner as I'm exercising a lot. As for strength training what type of exercises does this include or you would recommend? I know we can't target problem areas exactly but I would like to focus on my top legs and stomach for losing weight then I'll continue cardio to help tone overall.

Thank you again for your help, much appreciated!! :)

Thank you for helping me Mrs P :) I am 167cm and 68kg. I recently changed my diet and got rid of as much bad habits as i could...having a HUGE sweet tooth i ate lollies or chocolate on a daily basis =\ yes not good at all!! I have now replaced these bad things with fruit and vegetables. I still do have an ice block at night for a small sugar hit and a glass of coke on the weekends. I've researched the side affects of clen for awhile now and I guess that's why I have been tossing up the decision for so long. I planned on starting on only 20mcg and not working it up quick or past 60mcg if the side affects got to strong. I know I could defiantly lose the weight naturally but this time its taking longer then i guess it used to when i was a bit younger and has become frustrating especially with summer on its way in Aus. As a lot of people, this seemed like a good quick fix and boost to help me along. I have increased the size of protein to about 150-200g for lunch and dinner as I'm exercising a lot. As for strength training what type of exercises does this include or you would recommend? I know we can't target problem areas exactly but I would like to focus on my top legs and stomach for losing weight then I'll continue cardio to help tone overall.

Thank you again for your help, much appreciated!! :)

Your welcome Jasminn :)

Do u know what your bf is? if u do, I can tell u how many calories u should be eating, to loose weight u should go about 500 calories below maintenance.

150-200 grams of protein in lunch and dinner ? this is too much to be eating in 2 meals, are u eating this amount throughout the day ? or just lunch and dinner ?
U should be eating every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism moving.

I know trying to loose weight could be frustrating, but if your diet and training are off, clen won't do anyting for u,

As far as exercises, are u going to a gym ? or do u exercise at home ?
if going to a gym u could do, squats, Leg press machine, lunges, leg extentions, inner & outter thigh, leg curl,

At home u could do Lunges, Plies, hell raises, squats, laterall raises (do high reps on these)there's many more u could do, just depends how much time u have to invest.... same goes for the gym.

remember if your looking to tone, the amount of muscle definition is directly linked to body fat percentage, so the rigth diet/training are key.

Take care~

No sorry I don't know my bf I'll have to figure that one out...I'll google later and see exactly how to work it out and let you know by tomorrow :) I haven't calorie counted for a bit but I try eat around 1200 calories. I was eating 100grams of chicken with 1 cup of steamed veggies for lunch and then 150-200grams of meat with steamed veggies again for dinner. Between breakfast and lunch I have a coffee with 99.9% fat free milk and 2 sugars...without the sugar i cant drink it haha I have a sweet tooth! Then between lunch and dinner i usually have a piece of fruit (orange or apple).

Exercising I go to the gym 5-6 nights a week. This includes generally legs raises, wall sits, planks, sit ups then 30minutes treadmill, 10minutes bike and sometimes cross trainer for 10minutes. I read yesterday that sit ups and focused ab work can make your waist wide...do you believe this is correct? I know sit ups are a waste of time if your not doing cardio to get rid of the fat layer. I will add in lunges and squats also dead lifts. I was doing them when I did classes but have now started doing my own thing again.

I have only just added in this much cardio so I guess i have to be a little more patient and see how I am in a month or so time.

Hi,

I get you now, 100g of chicken doesn't equal to 100g of protein. It's around a quarter of that in reality. I think main points for you are diet adjustment and effective workouts. Mrs P has given stellar advice. The only other thing to know to figure out your calorie needs is your total energy expenditure. Other than your planned workouts, how active are you? Do you spend a lot of time on your feet walking around, or sitting, or manual labour etc..??? Being more generally active with your day (if you're normally very sedentary) uses excess calories too..

No sorry I don't know my bf I'll have to figure that one out...I'll google later and see exactly how to work it out and let you know by tomorrow :) I haven't calorie counted for a bit but I try eat around 1200 calories. I was eating 100grams of chicken with 1 cup of steamed veggies for lunch and then 150-200grams of meat with steamed veggies again for dinner. Between breakfast and lunch I have a coffee with 99.9% fat free milk and 2 sugars...without the sugar i cant drink it haha I have a sweet tooth! Then between lunch and dinner i usually have a piece of fruit (orange or apple).

Exercising I go to the gym 5-6 nights a week. This includes generally legs raises, wall sits, planks, sit ups then 30minutes treadmill, 10minutes bike and sometimes cross trainer for 10minutes. I read yesterday that sit ups and focused ab work can make your waist wide...do you believe this is correct? I know sit ups are a waste of time if your not doing cardio to get rid of the fat layer. I will add in lunges and squats also dead lifts. I was doing them when I did classes but have now started doing my own thing again.

I have only just added in this much cardio so I guess i have to be a little more patient and see how I am in a month or so time.

Oh, I see, I thought you were eating 100 grams of protein, thought to myself, hmmm this has to be error, just not possible ..lol

If your eating around 1,200 calories I can tell u you are not eating enough, and I don't see any carbs and hardly any good fats in your diet,
like Detour said once we know your (Total daily energy expidenture) we'll know how many calories you should be eating.

I'm just a bit short of 5'6 126 lbs 15.6 % BF and my TDEE is 2,183 calories

You must eat enough in order to burn fat, if your under eating your body thinks it's starving so it goes into survival mode and stores body fat.

Once u get your diet in check, you'll start seeing results :)

Last edited:
Okay guys so I finally went on to fitday.com and it says that I am burning nearly twice what I'm eating a day....a bad thing I'm sure! I would be burning the wrong kind of fat/muscle I'm guessing? Just eating that many calories seems like so much food...it's hard to add in good fats as I dont like nuts or dried fruit. I do like tuna but not by its self, usually have it in sushi form. I work in an office environment therefore most of my day is spent sitting down however I get up at every chance possible. Weekends I'm over active and spend sundays out at the lake for 6+ hours jet skiing, wake boarding, tubing, ect. Is there another site that you would recommend that can tell me different examples of good fats, good carbs to eat, good sources of protein and how much of each I'll need for my weight and amount of exercise? Thanks again :)

Okay guys so I finally went on to fitday.com and it says that I am burning nearly twice what I'm eating a day....a bad thing I'm sure! I would be burning the wrong kind of fat/muscle I'm guessing? Just eating that many calories seems like so much food...it's hard to add in good fats as I dont like nuts or dried fruit. I do like tuna but not by its self, usually have it in sushi form. I work in an office environment therefore most of my day is spent sitting down however I get up at every chance possible. Weekends I'm over active and spend sundays out at the lake for 6+ hours jet skiing, wake boarding, tubing, ect. Is there another site that you would recommend that can tell me different examples of good fats, good carbs to eat, good sources of protein and how much of each I'll need for my weight and amount of exercise? Thanks again :)

Hey Jasminnn,

How many calories are u eating now ?
Definitely burning more than your eating is not a good thing in any sense, your body needs nutrients to maintain itself, and you never want to make your body go into starvation mode.

If your trying to loose weight/fat the right thing to do is eat fewer calories than you burn each day. Keep in mind that your body burns calories all day long as part of your basal metabolic rate (BMR), because it takes energy (calories) for your body to perform basic physical functions.
On top of that, physical activity (if your exercising) uses even more calories each day.

It is important that u know what your BMR is, the key is to create a caloric deficit, but u need to eat enough..

It's hard to tell u what u should be eating without knowing how your diet is now, and what your TDEE is.

good fats u should consider are:

Healthy fats***8212;monounsaturated and polyunsaturated

Like : fatty fish, avocado, olive oil, peanut butter and some nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, and pecans.

Carbs, u should stick to whole gains, vegetables, fruits and beans.
ex: Steel cut oats, bread the best is 100 % whole wheat, or (make sure the first ingredient listed is whole wheat, whole rye or some other whole grain ) brown rice, beans are a good source of slow digesting carbs & also protein.

For protein : Chicken breast, Salmon, eggs, tuna, lean red meat, turkey.

It's really not hard at all, once u know the amount of calories you should be eating, u can tweak your diet and that makes all the difference.

Hope this helps u :)

Last edited:
Clenbuterol

Hey Jasminn,

How is it all going months later? Did you ever end up taking Clenbuterol?
I am going to start taking it this Friday, I've been working out very hard (7 days a week sometimes 2 workouts a day). My diet is pretty good, I eat chicken breast for breakfast with coffee, fruit during the morning/afternoon, chicken with brown rice/ lots of vegies for lunch and dinner chicken with lots of vegies. I haven't lost any kilos since I have started training 2 months ago but my muscle mass is coming along great. I feel Clenbuterol is the only way to lose my tummy, get back to me! I would to hear about the results

Hi Ashleigh,

I ended up taking clen for roughly 3 days and had to stop. I got really bad insomnia and kept having panic attacks. I was taking the powder and the bare minimum per day but I just couldn't handle it. This could be because of my personality, I already get anxious about things and I was nervous before taking it in the first place so that wouldn't not of helped. I do however have mates that have been able to use it and get results. It really does come down to the individual and how their body reacts with certain chemicals I guess. I'm in the same boat as you....always have some spots where nothing works and you can't lose that extra bit of weight which sucks....

Hey Jasminn,

How is it all going months later? Did you ever end up taking Clenbuterol?
I am going to start taking it this Friday, I've been working out very hard (7 days a week sometimes 2 workouts a day). My diet is pretty good, I eat chicken breast for breakfast with coffee, fruit during the morning/afternoon, chicken with brown rice/ lots of vegies for lunch and dinner chicken with lots of vegies. I haven't lost any kilos since I have started training 2 months ago but my muscle mass is coming along great. I feel Clenbuterol is the only way to lose my tummy, get back to me! I would to hear about the results

Hi Ashleighgd :)
Building lean mass helps speed up your metabolism, & u will burn more fat because of this....but remember to make sure you are counting your calories correctly. Your body needs to be on a defict in order to lose fat/cut.
If u have hit a plateu try changng your workouts, what kind of cardio are u doing ?
I like HIIT for fat loss, always changing things helps.. try & change the intensity, duration, etc.
I know we all have areas where the fat is more stubborn, but I'm not a fan of clen, I think u can get the same results without the clen.

Hi Ashleigh,

I ended up taking clen for roughly 3 days and had to stop. I got really bad insomnia and kept having panic attacks. I was taking the powder and the bare minimum per day but I just couldn't handle it. This could be because of my personality, I already get anxious about things and I was nervous before taking it in the first place so that wouldn't not of helped. I do however have mates that have been able to use it and get results. It really does come down to the individual and how their body reacts with certain chemicals I guess. I'm in the same boat as you....always have some spots where nothing works and you can't lose that extra bit of weight which sucks....

The best thing u did was to stop Jasminnn :)

Hi Ashleighgd :)
Building lean mass helps speed up your metabolism, & u will burn more fat because of this....but remember to make sure you are counting your calories correctly. Your body needs to be on a defict in order to lose fat/cut.
If u have hit a plateu try changng your workouts, what kind of cardio are u doing ?
I like HIIT for fat loss, always changing things helps.. try & change the intensity, duration, etc.
I know we all have areas where the fat is more stubborn, but I'm not a fan of clen, I think u can get the same results without the clen.

The best thing u did was to stop Jasminnn :)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
So my current workout is roughly 1hr 45 long and I work my butt and legs. I work every muscle in my legs, either with machines or free weights, a few ab exercises and 20mins of cardio (I run for 1min and walk for 1min) both at high speeds, I do that 6 days a week and 1 PT session a week where we work my abs and arms. 2-3 times a week I run the stairs at the opera house. I virtually live in my workout outfit hehehe I am happy with the shape of my body (muscle tone) expect my tummy :/

My daily diet is

Breakfast: BBQ chicken breast , a coffee (no sugar) and lemon juice with hot water
Snack: Snow peas and sometimes grapes
Lunch: Brown rice, grilled chicken breast and lots of vegies or salad twice a week.
Snack: one piece of fruit and snow peas
Dinner: grilled chicken and vegies
I take 12 fish oil tablets and drink 2 litres of water a day.
I have1 cheat meal a week. Either pasta (no cream base) or half a pizza.

I am getting clen powder for free so I am going to use it 2 days on 2 days off for the next 3 weeks. ALL my friends that have used say I should try it but people that haven’t are totally against it. I’ll keep you girls posted. I done a lot of partying so I am not afraid to try anything like that. ;)

Hi,

When I read that you had a good diet and then I saw this post I did shake my head a little. Even if you were contest dieting to get into the best condition of your life I would not go with this...
It's very low carb and possibly too low in calories for you too. If you want to run that kind of diet you need days with higher carbs and calories too or your metabolism will slow down so much that you won't lose weight.

If you are carb sensitive and feel you must stick to low carb then you need more fat in your diet, you don't seem to have any other than fish oil tablets (which looks too much to me) avocados, olive oil, udo's choice blend, coconut oil, nut butters even organic grass fed butter are all good fats as well as fatty fish like salmon, etc.

You should work your whole body to increase your metabolism and drink another litre or so of water. Clen won't do much for you with your current plan in my opinion and not what you need. You just need to fix your current regime. Good luck.

So my current workout is roughly 1hr 45 long and I work my butt and legs. I work every muscle in my legs, either with machines or free weights, a few ab exercises and 20mins of cardio (I run for 1min and walk for 1min) both at high speeds, I do that 6 days a week and 1 PT session a week where we work my abs and arms. 2-3 times a week I run the stairs at the opera house. I virtually live in my workout outfit hehehe I am happy with the shape of my body (muscle tone) expect my tummy :/

My daily diet is

Breakfast: BBQ chicken breast , a coffee (no sugar) and lemon juice with hot water
Lunch: Brown rice, grilled chicken breast and lots of vegies or salad twice a week.

I am getting clen powder for free so I am going to use it 2 days on 2 days off for the next 3 weeks. ALL my friends that have used say I should try it but people that haven’t are totally against it. I’ll keep you girls posted. I done a lot of partying so I am not afraid to try anything like that. ;)

My daily diet is

Hey Ashleighd,

I agree with Detour diet doesn't look good to me either. Calories and carbs do seem pretty low...even if your doing a low carb diet, u do want to make sure your eating enough carbs, and if carb cycling u need your carb re-feeds.. If u increase your carbs u can lower your fats & when u lower your cabs u can increase the fats.

U really need good sources of fats, all I see are the fish oils & u really only need 500 mg of EPA and DHA combined. (so depending on the mg's yoru capsules come in)
& keep drinking as much water as u can, Iwould aim for one gallon a day, water is great.

I'm not a fan of clen, I don't like the sides, I tried it a while back and after the first day I stopped due to massive headaches.

Take care :)

Hey Ashleighd,

I agree with Detour diet doesn't look good to me either. Calories and carbs do seem pretty low...even if your doing a low carb diet, u do want to make sure your eating enough carbs, and if carb cycling u need your carb re-feeds.. If u increase your carbs u can lower your fats & when u lower your cabs u can increase the fats.

U really need good sources of fats, all I see are the fish oils & u really only need 500 mg of EPA and DHA combined. (so depending on the mg's yoru capsules come in)
& keep drinking as much water as u can, Iwould aim for one gallon a day, water is great.

I'm not a fan of clen, I don't like the sides, I tried it a while back and after the first day I stopped due to massive headaches.

Take care :)

Heya guys,

So it has been about 3 months since I first posted! Wow have things changed!!!
So I did take clen for 3 weeks back at the start of June. I still ate the same and lost about 4kg's in that time.
After coming off it I learnt how to exercise smarter and eat MUCH better! And that is where I saw the results ;)
I am eating 6-7 meals a day and drinking lots of water. I've gone from a size AU16 to a AU6 since the end of May. I am really excited for the Aussie summer and now working hard to build lean muscle. The results have shocked me, I am so proud :)
My advice is to look at fat burners on the market like Define8, Albuterex etc before taking clen

Heya guys,

So it has been about 3 months since I first posted! Wow have things changed!!!
So I did take clen for 3 weeks back at the start of June. I still ate the same and lost about 4kg's in that time.
After coming off it I learnt how to exercise smarter and eat MUCH better! And that is where I saw the results ;)
I am eating 6-7 meals a day and drinking lots of water. I've gone from a size AU16 to a AU6 since the end of May. I am really excited for the Aussie summer and now working hard to build lean muscle. The results have shocked me, I am so proud :)
My advice is to look at fat burners on the market like Define8, Albuterex etc before taking clen

That's great ! I'm happy for u :)
Glad you undestand how permament results only come from having a solid dieting/training foundation..
Doesn't matter what u run weather be clen or anything else, if your diet is off it just won't happen..

Back