Women who don't like foreplay...

Massive123

Knowledge is Power
So my ex was big into foreplay and sometimes it got annoying but usually I didn't mind. She was an emotional girl and very emotionally needy.

My current gf literally doesn't like foreplay. She'll give me head and gets off if I eat her our but claims she doesn't really care for it one way or another. She's not emotional at all, not emotionally needy. We kiss "hellos" "goodbyes" "love yous" shit like that but only make out if I'm fucking her. She claims kissing is "over-rated". Weird. She so really doesn't care for foreplay and just wants me to fuck her. Gentlemen... I'm definitely not complaining, but I've had lots of beautiful women and some of the best lovers are masters of foreplay, teasing you, doing crazy shit that just enhances the overall experience. I don't mins just railing her because I do, she cums a few times before I do, and the sex is great.

Just curious if you've seen this and what you might think about it. Don't respond with she's a whore bs either because it's genuinely not like that... I'll add that her parents are divorced and she had lived with her dad growing up if that means anything.

I know women are all different but usually it's the exact opposite that the women want more foreplay. Have I hit the jackpot or is she a sick twisted bitch? Ladies feel free to chime in here...

Wow, that sucks. To me foreplay is as good as the sex. I love the teasing and tempting and then the thrill of being pounded after. Foreplay is not only about enticing the mind but the body also, but it doesnt have to be emotional.

I wouldnt say she is twisted or the jackpot. Everyone is different, if you dont like foreplay either than maybe shes the chick for you.

Thats a red flag. . You'll see more . . sometime

She's gonna have issues/man issues/daddy issues/something. . . watch. Sooner or later, Id bail on her
Just ride her like a motorcycle. . . and when your done put it up/sell it. Flowers/cuddling/sappy shit and your gonna look like the biggest pussy to her. . . Id just backhand her in bed, and treat her like shit. She'll stick around

Ill bet she's either been around, cheating atm, or a future stripper bro. . . i think somethings up

Last edited:
thats a red flag. . You'll see more . . Sometime

she's gonna have issues/man issues/daddy issues/something. . . Watch. Sooner or later, id bail on her
just ride her like a motorcycle. . . And when your done put it up/sell it. Flowers/cuddling/sappy shit and your gonna look like the biggest pussy to her. . . Id just backhand her in bed, and treat her like shit. She'll stick around

ill bet she's either been around, cheating atm, or a future stripper bro. . . I think somethings up

Thats a red flag. . You'll see more . . sometime

She's gonna have issues/man issues/daddy issues/something. . . watch. Sooner or later, Id bail on her
Just ride her like a motorcycle. . . and when your done put it up/sell it. Flowers/cuddling/sappy shit and your gonna look like the biggest pussy to her. . . Id just backhand her in bed, and treat her like shit. She'll stick around

Ill bet she's either been around, cheating atm, or a future stripper bro. . . i think somethings up

X3 100%
How old is she? Assuming she is early 20's?

I'm going to be in the minority here and tell you not to worry about it. I think these guys are reading way too much into a simple matter of preference. I hate to break it to you guys but some girls just like fuck. Same way some love to suck dick and others love it up the ass.

I've dated girls like this and all of them are now well adjusted, happy wives and mothers and probably stll love to fuck first and foremost with the other stuff occasionally.

Shit , my wife loves to fuck like that. She likes her pussy eaten and all that but when she gets horny at night she rolls over, grabs my dick, sucks me till I'm good and hard, and then hops on and fucks the hell out of me. She'll do anything I ask, but a good pounding is what she wants most.

We've been together 14 years. Kind, wonderful woman, great wife, and excellent mother.

Last edited:
Congrats nate, but just from my personal experiences i think majority of the time you find a woman like that, specially one that is young, they are going to be a head case.

Dude. Its no big deal . . . Im just saying dont try to be captain save a ho, and try to change her/OR knock her up/buy her a ring or some dumb shit like that. Lovey dovey, she is not. . She will fuck somebody else when you start that "whats wrong" shit/Ilove u/do u love me shit 24/7" Forget about it

Tear that ass up . . and then tear it up some more. Those women(or girls) dont change. . So if you like the affection, she;s not the one. JUst have fun, dont stress. If u like the emotional attention from chicks, keep her around untill you find somn better, but i never burn bridges unless they pull a stupid ass move/or get nutty/or try to go to burn me to the ground.

Are you content atm? Then ride the wave out untill she gets on your last nerve.

Oh, did I already mention pull the shit out of her hair in bed?? Smack her around a little bit/have her pay your phone bill etc. . Do work-

Last edited:
I appreciate the responses guys. Let me say, I get gorgeous girls, always have, no issues with that. Reason I care is because I love and live with this girl. She's home with me after work and only goes out with her girls here and there ...it's not like I see her once in a while. The girl cooks and cleans for me, makes amazing meals for my family, she's a great girl actually. Just worries me cuz I'm
Not used to this type...

I expected some stupid responses like that from unrespected nobodies w < 100 posts. All good though. Comes with the some of the quality gentlemen on boards like this.

To those who responded seriously I appreciate your two cents.

Stay up fellas.

I expected some stupid responses like that from unrespected nobodies w < 100 posts. All good though. Comes with the some of the quality gentlemen on boards like this.

To those who responded seriously I appreciate your two cents.

Stay up fellas.

I appreciate the responses guys. Let me say, I get gorgeous girls, always have, no issues with that. Reason I care is because I love and live with this girl. She's home with me after work and only goes out with her girls here and there ...it's not like I see her once in a while. The girl cooks and cleans for me, makes amazing meals for my family, she's a great girl actually. Just worries me cuz I'm
Not used to this type...

Dude, really don't over think this. She sounds like a nice girl who happens to like to fuck.

With all respect to the other guys on who gave you serious input here, I think there is a lot of bad advice on this thread. You don't need to abuse her to keep her nor is she automatically a total whore with unresolved issues. Everyone is different, if you like her and she is good to you who cares how she likes to fuck ( as long as she does like to!).

Back