Women who don't like foreplay...

Oh calm down Massive.....you already got some serious responses. My honest thought is that she just likes it that way. No big deal. Based on what you have said....I don't think she is cheating. So she doesn't like foreplay...big deal. If you do sometimes then tell her you do...if she cares then she will throw some in sometimes for your benefit. Im sure she doesn't hate it...its just that she wants to get to the fucking. I can relate to that...as most guys can. It sounds like to me you got a sweet deal going on here.

Dude, really don't over think this. She sounds like a nice girl who happens to like to fuck.

With all respect to the other guys on who gave you serious input here, I think there is a lot of bad advice on this thread. You don't need to abuse her to keep her nor is she automatically a total whore with unresolved issues. Everyone is different, if you like her and she is good to you who cares how she likes to fuck ( as long as she does like to!).

Oh calm down Massive.....you already got some serious responses. My honest thought is that she just likes it that way. No big deal. Based on what you have said....I don't think she is cheating. So she doesn't like foreplay...big deal. If you do sometimes then tell her you do...if she cares then she will throw some in sometimes for your benefit. Im sure she doesn't hate it...its just that she wants to get to the fucking. I can relate to that...as most guys can. It sounds like to me you got a sweet deal going on here.

Ill agree, if things arent broke, DONT try to fix em'. . . Thats why I asked how happy he was. Its nothing i would break up over.

Im going off my experiences. . Long story short, she's not that girl/never will be

My buddy married this^type of girl, and is always whinning about how she's not affectionet enough. . . (im always thinking to myself, Your the one that married her dumbass!) He knew how she was befroe hand *DUH*

I hear that and appreciate the feedback. I never used to give a fuck about foreplay with my ex of 5 years. She'd always slow me down. Broke up and had a bunch of girls who were masters of foreplay. One in particular...smokin hot French girl I met at the beach.

I guess the moral of the story is theyre all different...fuckin women

Yea i dated a chick like that 1 time no daddy issues and not a whore but was horny all the time and didnt want you to finger or lick that pussy ever just get straight to fucking. She would suck me get me hard then tell me jam that dick in and fuck me hard.

She sounds like this stripper I was recently banging. Minus all those good qualities you mentioned lol. This girl didn't like foreplay either and was pretty selfish in bed too. It might be a red flag, or just her personality. You'll need to dig deeper (no pun intended) or wait it out and see. For me it was a turn off. The teasing and kissing and all that shit is what makes sex hotter (usually).

If you have been with her for awhile the foreplay tends to be less frequent in my experience.

My wife an I only do foreplay on special occasions.Most generally one of us wants to get laid and we get right to the point.

Last night we we were getting ready for bed and I said baby I want to beat up your love tunnel.She said okay and spread them wide.I was on her in about 2 seconds and pounded her really hard for 20 minutes straight till we both nutted.The we spooned and fell sleep..............we both enjoyed ourselves.

my wifes a little weird in this regard
she likes kissing before sex but doesnt want to be messed with(touched, fingered, etc) until after she starts blowing me
i cant complain, just always thought it was a little weird in that bj's get her in the mood, i always thought u had to be in the mood to give a bj

my wifes a little weird in this regard
she likes kissing before sex but doesnt want to be messed with(touched, fingered, etc) until after she starts blowing me
i cant complain, just always thought it was a little weird in that bj's get her in the mood, i always thought u had to be in the mood to give a bj

Never question this. Just enjoy it. lol.

To the OP: if you are happy with the way she is/you both are, then just be happy with it. If you are not going to be happy with it, then you'll have to look elsewhere for your future. Sounds like a great girl to me, but then, that's what I like. I don't want someone smothering me with affection all the time.

Think long term...the way she is...is this sustainable for many years ahead? Are you good with it? If so, then you've got a winner for yourself, bud.

I know im pretty late on this but I can tell you most women do like foreplay. does that mean that the one who doesn't is somehow mentally dilluted or screwed no. lol it all comes down to trust and fact of the matter is if u trust her enough to have her live with u cook for u and basically test her as a wife. then im sure u can find it in u to trust that when she tells you she just likes to be Fucked, she really just wants to be Fucked. I understand your concern but do what she likes and voice your concerns to her and see where shit goes.

as far as the bj thing 5x10 I do think majority of women love the thought. of giving there man pleasure. just enjoy and be ready to return the favor.

Bro ... I can tell you that I had a long relationship with a girl like this. Let me guess she wants you to fuck her hard and fast and don't stop till u get there?

Some girls just don't like the lovey stuff associated with foreplay. This doesn't mean she doesnt like foreplay... she is human and almost all of us like extended excitement. Maybe what excites her is something different. I suggest you experiment with some kinkier foreplay. Mine liked to be dominated but didn't know it (we were pretty young and she was really inexperienced). When I went down on her it was like a sign of weakness to her (we figured this out in hind sight).

If I'm right you're in for a hell of a ride because it was already pretty good just like my situation. Now when you find the right foreplay gonna be like throwing gas on a fire!!

Ok for one just because a woman doesn't like foreplay does not mean there is something wrong with us..... Geeze guys so quick to judge. Sex is just that sex when I tell my man lets take it to the bedroom I don't want to play with you I want to fuck you foreplay for me seems like it's more for adolescent teens. I'm an adult when I want to be ducked that's all that's going to happen I hate foreplay I hate oral giving and receiving I just want to be fucked and continue on with my shit I have to do sex is a stress reliever and that's that doesn't mean I am twisted I love my man but I don't feel like beating around the bush "literally" I just want to rammed crammed and thank you ma'amed.

Ok for one just because a woman doesn't like foreplay does not mean there is something wrong with us..... Geeze guys so quick to judge. Sex is just that sex when I tell my man lets take it to the bedroom I don't want to play with you I want to fuck you foreplay for me seems like it's more for adolescent teens. I'm an adult when I want to be ducked that's all that's going to happen I hate foreplay I hate oral giving and receiving I just want to be fucked and continue on with my shit I have to do sex is a stress reliever and that's that doesn't mean I am twisted I love my man but I don't feel like beating around the bush "literally" I just want to rammed crammed and thank you ma'amed.

Thread is over 4 years old....

She's a keeper! I hate foreplay w a gf lol. Unless it's a random new chick I don't like it. I can't explain it.

It's subjective and dependent on so many factors. Arousal in a woman is different to a man, that's obvious. The female arousal starts in the brain...although foreplay doesn't have to involve emotion and lovey dovey stuff, it can make the difference between good sex and great sex. Kissing, if done correctly, can take you to a whole new level... teasing, tantalising, enticing and anticipation of what is to come, in more ways than one. Don't underestimate the build-up...it's not just about friction. Let a woman take control, if she's confident, knows what she likes and what you like, allow her to be the boss for a change, you might be pleasantly surprised. There are times though, when a fuck is just that and necessary, no two ways about it. I've written very sensual poetry that has caused a stir...that might be considered foreplay. Am I needy by wanting foreplay sometimes...no.

Ya this thread is old but, who cares. Whoever doesn't like foreplay has something wrong with them. Just whip it out, stick it in, and finish.....yeaaahhhhh that sounds fun :p

Back