Women with muscle??

Girls that have a perfect figure looks attractive.Muscular body only looks good on men not on women.Muscular body not suits on girls.

1253678452405888.jpg

this is my kind of girl. those legs............ i could lick them all day lol

i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Tysoc78/misc/1279925407561.jpg

this one too

dem legs

but at the same time she is a bit too lean for me. anything uner 13-14% on women is too lean IMO....no T&A...lol

For me a picture will never make up my mind! Women of all shapes and sizes have to have 1 thing that matters most SEX APPEAL. Ive seen beautiful ugly women and ugly beautiful women. Theres the kind that wow you and the kind that wear on you! Its how they carry themselves and the tiny eccentric actions by the individual that I find very sexy. Some have it and some dont!

I like them all. But prefer them a little more muscular. Contest shape seems to be a little much for even for me. But that only lasts for a week at best then they smooth out and ur left with a very firm smoother look that i love...:)

I like me a toned woman. the very first pic is a little too much for my taste but that track girl is smokin!! Her legs are really nice. A nice toned belly gets me going too!!

For me a picture will never make up my mind! Women of all shapes and sizes have to have 1 thing that matters most SEX APPEAL. Ive seen beautiful ugly women and ugly beautiful women. Theres the kind that wow you and the kind that wear on you! Its how they carry themselves and the tiny eccentric actions by the individual that I find very sexy. Some have it and some dont!

This is right on, some girls no how to work it even if they didnt win the genetic dice toss. They can be pretty memorizing

Back