World Record Cycle Needed

roccodart440

So i'm on my way to 242. Need to bench 720@242.

Cycle advice needed. So far here is my idea. 12 weeks starting in August, ending in November.

1-12 sustanon 1g EW
1-4 Anavar (var) 40-100ED
8-12 dbol 50mg ED
8-12 150mg prop ED

Now a few notes.

Anavar (var) has to be in there. It makes me very strong and has no sides for me. A must oin all my cycle from now on.

Dbol, no sides except bloat and it makes me strong and kind of gives me kick during my workouts.

Tren,,NO FUCKING WAY. THis shit gives me all sides and no gains. I HATE IT.

EQ,,Maybe, under a gram it doesn't do much. I noticed some extra longevity in my workouts and added hunger on 800mg EW. Not really worth the money IMO but i'm not completly opposed. Also the added hunger isn't going to help me stay at 242.

Deca is definitly out but NPP is an option.

Test suspension is something i'd like to hear more about.

WHat else is therein inj's? masteron, primo?

all input welcome.

i dunno bro, maybe extend the cycle if you want to throw the EQ in there? i havent used it as of yet but im gonna throw it in there on my next cycle, but i mean, i get a lot of the same responses in terms of heightened endurance and hunger, but the people that are telling me the shit actually works are saying that its gonna start its job not until possibly week 10, what if you extended your test to 16 weeks and put the EQ in for 16 as well. its a decently long time but i dunno that could be pretty sweet IMO.

With an active half life of about 2 weeks I can't comprehend why it takes 10 weeks to begin working. Also I think alot of people don't know what is doing what a majority of the time. NOt saying that theory is wrong but I don't buy it.

I'd probably flip the Anavar (var) and dbol around. I'd run the dbol in the beginning and the Anavar (var) towards the end. Doing so, will enable you to keep near or at your target weight much easier.

As for an additional inject, tren would be option number one, but since that's out of the question, NPP should work well. It'll help lubricate the joints, allowing for some kick ass, pain-free workouts.

You may also want to look into halotestin and cheque drops in the days leading up to the competition.

agree with everything said here

HeHateMe said:
I'd probably flip the Anavar (var) and dbol around. I'd run the dbol in the beginning and the Anavar (var) towards the end. Doing so, will enable you to keep near or at your target weight much easier.

As for an additional inject, tren would be option number one, but since that's out of the question, NPP should work well. It'll help lubricate the joints, allowing for some kick ass, pain-free workouts.

You may also want to look into halotestin and cheque drops in the days leading up to the competition.

Hateme: great advice bro. Totally makes sense. Heres an updated version. With changes made per your advice.

1-12 sustanon 1g EW
1-4 dbol 50mg ED
8-12 Anavar (var) 40-100ED
8-12 150mg prop ED

roccodart440 said:
Hateme: great advice bro. Totally makes sense. Heres an updated version. With changes made per your advice.

1-12 sustanon 1g EW
1-4 dbol 50mg ED
8-12 Anavar (var) 40-100ED
8-12 150mg prop ED
sus has a 3 week wait from last inject until post cycle therapy (pct) starts so i would run the Anavar (var) and prop 1 extra week at the end .

3 weeks prior, use Halo at 30mg/day.

Make sure you drop any other orals about a week prior to starting the halo though.

DADAWG said:
sus has a 3 week wait from last inject until post cycle therapy (pct) starts so i would run the Anavar (var) and prop 1 extra week at the end .

right. I'm just posting th start of the cycle up to the meet.

Halo, hmmm. Definitly an option.

Rocco, goood 2 see you back..

1st every side good and bad from every drug you mentioned is the same EXACT side good and bad that I get. I think your cycle looks good,, I would add masteron if you want as it helped me lose some fat with no change in diet or cardio. You m ight not notice it but I rather take masteron than EQ as I really dont get much from EQ.

Also... Halo is a great drug for when you are peaking. makes you REALLY strong and mentally...insane.

MattyBoy682 said:
3 weeks prior, use Halo at 30mg/day.

Make sure you drop any other orals about a week prior to starting the halo though.
This is what I'd do...

Also, masteron probably isn't going to do much for raw strength.

roccodart440 said:
Any try masteron for strength?

Any other ideas?

masteron kinda sucks for strength but it's awlays nice to have in the mix. Anavar/Halo is what my TP uses and hes been doing it for 10 years. 550 sngly ply hd blast shirt, 615 squat just wraps, 630 d/l @ 181

What about Drol instead of Dbol? It's supposed to be better for strength, but harsher in other aspects as well.

outlawtas2 said:
What about Drol instead of Dbol? It's supposed to be better for strength, but harsher in other aspects as well.
imo most of drol and dbols strength gains come from the bloat . which is fine if he isnt haveing trouble makeing weight class . Anavar (var) and halo are far better choices of orals for strength combined with staying in weight class . high dose test and tren injected along with a fairly long Anavar (var) cycle at the start of the injectables , then a short oral break before starting halo to end the day of the contest would be ideal imo . and if hes really ready to go the limit than some cheque drops the last few days as well .

DADAWG said:
imo most of drol and dbols strength gains come from the bloat . which is fine if he isnt haveing trouble makeing weight class . Anavar (var) and halo are far better choices of orals for strength combined with staying in weight class . high dose test and tren injected along with a fairly long Anavar (var) cycle at the start of the injectables , then a short oral break before starting halo to end the day of the contest would be ideal imo . and if hes really ready to go the limit than some cheque drops the last few days as well .

Forgot about him needing to make weight as well...I guess it's best to stick to "leaner" steroids.

outlawtas2 said:
Forgot about him needing to make weight as well...I guess it's best to stick to "leaner" steroids.
makeing weight at a pl contest is a artform itself . with some pedialite and a couple of iv bags you can weigh in friday night at 242 and compete saturday at 250-255 .

drol is out. I don't like it and I don't think it is any better than dbol. Let's say 100mg vs. 100mg

I possiblly might run Anavar (var) the whle way or dbol in the begining and Anavar (var) at the end as aformentioned.

Tren is NOT an option.

Where do you get IV bags?

Making weight is going to be a bitch.

Back