would i regret doing test prop over test e for first time pinning?

rockets

ive done the legal "ph"(designer steroids), in the past. but have never pinned before.

kinda leaning towards prop since it kicks in so much quicker... but ive never pinned and i have heard test prop sucks in that regard.

age 25
6 1
225lbs

Test E can be no picnic too depending on what brand. Prop is the most painful in general but in my experience, the worst pain I ever felt was QV Test E, BAR NONE. How much prop are you using eod and at what concentration? I just had to make the Prop I have now 75mg's instead of 100mg's by adding oil and it helped a bit.

^ Agreed^^^ prop can be a painful compound..my last purchase however was Ambrowave prop and it s smooth..can t wait to do it.
It all come s down to manufacturer and pain tolerance..

Test E can be no picnic too depending on what brand. Prop is the most painful in general but in my experience, the worst pain I ever felt was QV Test E, BAR NONE. How much prop are you using eod and at what concentration? I just had to make the Prop I have now 75mg's instead of 100mg's by adding oil and it helped a bit.

QV Test E and Deca was my first cycle ever. That shit made my ass sore constantly...

I'd take my Test P now over that crap any day.

You should go with Test E bro. If its good gear it should be a lot less pain then prop.

Get used to pinning and try prop later.

You should go with Test E bro. If its good gear it should be a lot less pain then prop.

Get used to pinning and try prop later.

x2

i opted for sustanon for my 1st go around that way i could become accustom to pinning. you'll be gtg with either choice mind you.

Prop is def no joke man. Just started my first cycle also last Sunday. GP Test E and P. Let me tell you man ha... i did my first quad Tuesday and im still limping around a bit. It feel like someone straight ran full speed at you and then just dead legged the hell out of you. My first shots in the ass weren’t much better. It was 3 days before i could sit down normal.

If you are good with pain id say go for it, but as i said it’s no walk in the park especially since like you i still have virgin muscles. Takes time to get use to the compound. Everything ive read GP is smooth too, so im pretty sure its not crap gear. No brusing, swelling, issues actually pinning so my take on prop is its just a bitch. But at the same time if you want the jump start hit it up with test E. no pain, no gain right? Speaking of which i pin my other quad tonight with P and E. Greaattt!!!

Run test E for 12 wks.
Im currently using the brand from Galenika and it looks pretty good...im in my 4th wk and already gained 5-6 lbs and my strength has also increased considerably. I havent felt any considerate soreness after pinning.
keep the test P after u got used to pinning.

I don't know. I pinned for the first time with prop about 1 hour ago and there is zero pain. I used 1.5ml.

Please give us an update next Tuesday after two more pins of prop.

Anytime I have ever used prop, I don't get sore till the next day.

Please give us an update next Tuesday after two more pins of prop.

Anytime I have ever used prop, I don't get sore till the next day.

Cool, something to look forward to. I have an extremely high pain threshold so I am not thinking it will be bad. We shall see. ;P

I stacked some test e w my prop and noticed it helped w soreness/receptor related, after a couple weeks. both were pharm-grade. I say man up and use prop. Results in half the time.. Learn what your body needs to help reduce the pain/cutting agents. Just my .2 cents
also, a lot leaner gains/same diet

Last edited:
Could start with both, using the Prop to jump start for about 4 weeks. That way you see quick results and it may not hurt as bad mixing the Prop with the Enth.. As long as the Enth. isn't harsh, Just a thought.

^ Agreed^^^ prop can be a painful compound..my last purchase however was Ambrowave prop and it s smooth..can t wait to do it.
It all come s down to manufacturer and pain tolerance..
Have you run any of the Ambro Test E lately? I was thinking about giving it a try.

prop stings a little but its nothing major imo... go test e, easier to organise and less hassle for u but if u wanna pin prop then go for it!

You guys are pussies... or using crap gear. If its made properly Prop should have no more pain that any other test, except maybe water based TNE. The reason you feel pain is after the solvents and oil are dispersed, the crystalized depot left over causes pain. If the gear is made with the proper ratios, that shouldn't be an issue. If its not that, than you are either injecting too fast, not heating your gear beforehand (if its thick), or not massaging the area afterwards enough. Besides, this isn't hopscotch. Suck it up. :D

To the OP, Test is test brother. I'm an LE gear guy, but have done short ester stuff before. If you aren't afraid of needles, which it sounds like you aren't, then you'll be fine. Good luck and eat/lift big.

before I hear it, yes, there are certain hormones in certain esters that do cause severe pain (bold ace is one that comes to mind), but I'm talking about long and short acting test.

hey bro i am what it eat. i'm a 230lb pussy. lol
no your right. test is test no matter the delivery system.
if he is cool with pins Prop is great. But
there always a but, i'll even eat that so i must be an asshole to, lol
no really the guy dont know shit yet about how to cycle. and if he gets hold of some shityy prop he may give it up due to a shit prop. he will start rushing the pins and shaking while trying to shot.
hell i dont care if he wants prop get it done. Good prop is great and has no pain at all.
hell Test E can have a bit if its shit gear but thats rare.
i would do Test E for the first time, but if he is sure about the prop then do both.
start out the cycle with 4 weeks of prop while injecting the Test e at the same time.
100mg of prop and 250mg of test E to cut it.
no problem with that.

hey bro i am what it eat. i'm a 230lb pussy. lol
no your right. test is test no matter the delivery system.
if he is cool with pins Prop is great. But
there always a but, i'll even eat that so i must be an asshole to, lol
no really the guy dont know shit yet about how to cycle. and if he gets hold of some shityy prop he may give it up due to a shit prop. he will start rushing the pins and shaking while trying to shot.
hell i dont care if he wants prop get it done. Good prop is great and has no pain at all.
hell Test E can have a bit if its shit gear but thats rare.
i would do Test E for the first time, but if he is sure about the prop then do both.
start out the cycle with 4 weeks of prop while injecting the Test e at the same time.
100mg of prop and 250mg of test E to cut it.
no problem with that.

whew. that was like reading a haiku written by a mongaloid!! lol

Back