WTF?? I got Tits

theprotector

Alright guys, I know that you have heard this before. I was taking FINA and now that I'm off cycle I have noticed that I am growing tits (however small) but they are still tits. I know that you can take novadex, clomid and something else but at this point I am wondering if it is too late. The last time I was on cycle I noticed it but it was more or less like fat or fluid. This time I feel soft tissue under my nips. At this point is my only option surgery??? HELP me please.

you should have started the novadex as soon as you noticed the problem, you could still do and extended post cycle therapy (pct) with novadex and see if it has any effect...but if it does not, surgery is more than likely in your future. good luck.

I hate gyno posts...ok, not to jack your thread but..I am mid cycle and have what I would consider fat on my chest and under nipples...i'm not a lean guy and figured it was just extra fat. Is this what you siad turned into tits?

Yep and I'm pretty lean. I hope I don't have to do the surgery but it seems as though my nips become irritated when I lift and the tits seems to grow. I'll try your remedy JPH and see what I can do. AP if this truly your check your myspace page I sent you an e-mail. Nashay is supposed to be passing my bodygaurd information on for you for the next level.

Holla

Last edited:
well I for one want to see pics. Not in a fag way either, just so I know. Does nt even hace to be one of you guys. Maybe I'll just google 'bitch tit pics'. Wonder how many people run a search engine on that shit a day..haha

could be progesterone related gyno if you were on fina, get lots of vit b6..make sure the fina is out your system before starting nolva as that can make progest gyno worse..at least thats what I read....

looks like you ll be buying a manzier dont worry you ll get used to it your not a fag as long as you dont match it with your boxers

thats weird fina doesnt really convert to estrogen ive done cycles of fina and im fine just had to have a good pct

#1 DO NOT USE NOLVA (tamoxifen)

#2 use an AI

#3 post cycle issues are common with trenbolone and nandrolone, as well as other progestins. Nolva has a tendency to aggravate rather than help (PgR upregulation)

#4 the addition of a dopaminergic is also reccomended. bromo or caber

#5 nolva is one of the most common factor in post cycle gyno when progestins have been used.

macro said:
#1 DO NOT USE NOLVA (tamoxifen)

#2 use an AI

#3 post cycle issues are common with trenbolone and nandrolone, as well as other progestins. Nolva has a tendency to aggravate rather than help (PgR upregulation)

#4 the addition of a dopaminergic is also reccomended. bromo or caber

#5 nolva is one of the most common factor in post cycle gyno when progestins have been used.
Very good advise! As for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), use either AIFM from Anafit or AROMASIN (Exemestane).

I thought you just had to wait until the compound i.e. deca/fina/ was out your system...not boycot Nolva all together ?

Deepglute said:
Very good advise! As for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), use either AIFM from Anafit or AROMASIN (Exemestane).
Deepglute how would either of these products help him if it is progest related gyno from the fina ?

Thanks gang, tren is the only AS that I have ever used. I want to get into others however, I'm wondering is gyno is caused by others as well? Plus tren is all that I can get my hands on (LOL).

Lucky13 said:
I thought you just had to wait until the compound i.e. deca/fina/ was out your system...not boycot Nolva all together ?

Deepglute how would either of these products help him if it is progest related gyno from the fina ?
He is in post cycle therapy (pct) so AIFM or Aromasin will keep estrogen levels low and help get his natural Testosterone back to normal. As for his gyno symptoms, Bromo or cabergoline should eliminate them.

Nah, just found an amazing source where I can get tons of it legally. However, I can't seem to find a source for the other stuff I want to try.

Lucky13 said:

the manner in which progestins disturb the endocrine system makes use after sometimes WORSE than use during.

two different scenarios, massive surge in progesterone production after cessation or near zero production of progesterone. Both of these scenarios with PgR upregulation are a problem.

Back