WTF is up with the alters and deuch's??

Powerstroke32

Can't help but to notice to over whelming amount of deuch bags on the forum.. the alters and deuch bags that are trying to sell shoes and gear for cheap..wtf??? the ones that really get to me are the alters..

at first you think they are noobs and you try to help them but then it becomes painfully obvious they're a piece of shit trying to fuck with us.. it's kind of annoying when I find I wasted my time trying to help them and it winds up being some asshole who got banned.

it also annoys me because it floods the forums and draws away attention from legit threads and topics.and to be honest I DO NOT think "aaron harrison" is a legit guy.. i think it's some asshole who got banned trying to play stupid shit.. no one is that stupid..

just plain out annoying. and if by some blantent way you are a real person "aaron harrison" mercy on your soul and I apologize for the gestures.

The increase in alters correlates directly to the nazi crackdown in the Convo Lounge.

You could see it coming a mile away.

Bawawa... and what? is there someone who bought his place here?

Is free and anybody can jump in...

as far as they don't spam... it don't disturb me... It amuse me.

Bawawa... and what? is there someone who bought his place here?

Is free and anybody can jump in...

as far as they don't spam... it don't disturb me... It amuse me.

yeah.. it just annoys me when I find I wasted time trying to help then you realize it's a jackass. They flood the forums with threads that are all bullshit and it takes away the attention from threads that really need help and legit questions/issues.

it's never lost Powerstroke. because : the most important is not to who you are answereing, but if the answer is right or not.

a good answer in a thread is usefull for any person passing and being concerned by.

And also, is that than it makes a great board.

Think one second, when you stroll overboard, do you look to the guy posting? NO, you read just the answer and the posts...

if is a great thread, alter or not, only inputs will count.

it's never lost Powerstroke. because : the most important is not to who you are answereing, but if the answer is right or not.

a good answer in a thread is usefull for any person passing and being concerned by.

And also, is that than it makes a great board.

Think one second, when you stroll overboard, do you look to the guy posting? NO, you read just the answer and the posts...

if is a great thread, alter or not, only inputs will count.

True, haha I didn't think of it that way.. Sorry I was in a negative state of mind when I created this thread. Good point made.

and are you calling me a douche or correcting my spelling doubleA lol?

powerstroke... i didn't nobody douche. read right, is Double3 who call somebody douche or he's correcting a mispelling... idk...

Or even he call me douche...

Powerstroke you're a real jerk.

First off......somebody tell me what the hell an alter is.

Second what do you mean you don't think I'm a real person? That' stupid. You think I'm a dog or cat or monkey typing a keyboard?

It seems to be so many guys here think they are better than most because they know about steroids. That's fine but you seem to forget that some of us DON'T KNOW and hear to learn and get good bodies.

It's time to get off that pedstal you have put yourself onto and come back down with the rest of us.

yeah.. it just annoys me when I find I wasted time trying to help then you realize it's a jackass. They flood the forums with threads that are all bullshit and it takes away the attention from threads that really need help and legit questions/issues.

All of my questions are legitmate jerk. I highly doubt somebody is going to come on a website and ask questions that they don't want to know the answer to anyways. People have better things to do with their time.

Im not even trying to be a dick, I actually laugh out loud everytime I read one of your posts. Not the questions, when you start with the jerks, and meany face, and big stupid heads.

Im not even trying to be a dick, I actually laugh out loud everytime I read one of your posts. Not the questions, when you start with the jerks, and meany face, and big stupid heads.

God I don't htink you have even read my posts. I have never called anybody a meany face or stupid head.

God I don't htink you have even read my posts. I have never called anybody a meany face or stupid head.

Ill be waiting for the post that it happens. I feel like a tool, every post I read I laugh and my roomate looks at me like Im a loser

what ever... I'm just going to help everyone no matter what. like kane said, doesn't matter who post as long as you give a correct positive answer. so w.e

Don't take it personnal AAron.

an alter is a fake profil... but in internet board... ther's no realy a sense.

Ho Hell Yeah! I want a smartypant to...

we haven't had a funny alter in a while. the bad alters are people who get banned from the convo lounge

This is the forum is better than expected, some lols in it.....

Back