WTF!? o orderd bd dbol and got thes??blue hearts look like xtc lol

juced_porkchop

ya i orderd bd dbol from source i know how bd shut down but on a site i use it showd name so i thought hey ill get em well there there still . well they came today and it wazz a bunch of blue hearts 1 side with a score"line" and other plain .. are thes any good are they better then bd?? wut do u think about them ?!?!? and wut kind are they i know there supossed to be 10mg each but they look plain.

juced_porkchop said:
ya i orderd bd dbol from source i know how bd shut down but on a site i use it showd name so i thought hey ill get em well there there still . well they came today and it wazz a bunch of blue hearts 1 side with a score"line" and other plain .. are thes any good are they better then bd?? wut do u think about them ?!?!? and wut kind are they i know there supossed to be 10mg each but they look plain.
I dont know i have never seen those before. I just went online and had a look for them but they dont look like BD 10mg D-bol.....

yes!! there good thank good cuzz i jus got 500 of em so i would be pissed if they where shitlol ima have theys for a few years then all to myself ima be a greedy bich this time lol :insane2: how long is dbol good for ?? 2-3 years in dry cool place is ok right??

There 10mg bluehearts. The strongest Ive ever been I was running those. Almost as good as the SIUG 15mg ones dbol

The blue hearts have the reputation of being as good as it gets. It is fairly difficult to find them these days though.

I have heard of one source that carries them, but that's it. I know some folks recently tried to locate them in Thailand and came up empty handed.

if one was to get pure dbol powder, what would be the difference. Ive heard from experinced people like nycee that the powder gave them headaches or something and the blue hearts are the best. What do you think the explination is?

I honestly think the blue hearts must have been over dosed. I also think that the powder can be capped with things that can actually add to headache problems.

Swellin said:
The blue hearts have the reputation of being as good as it gets. It is fairly difficult to find them these days though.

I have heard of one source that carries them, but that's it. I know some folks recently tried to locate them in Thailand and came up empty handed.

The blue hearts are Body Research, aren't they? Does that lab even still exist?

well i mean if u cap them your self. i plan on using var next swelling which i realize your not aq fan of, but i wonder whats difference between buying from the 1# powder guy and buying tabs.

well i mean if u cap them your self or throw them in oil. i plan on using var next swelling which i realize your not aq fan of, but i wonder whats difference between buying from the 1# powder guy and buying tabs.

Back