wtf tren?

boobiesinmygrill

First pin of tren/prop was the 21st, I still don't feel any different at all. Body comp is looking the same, no sweats, strength, insomnia. It's from pinn so I would imagine it's fine. Any ideas whats up? 100mg eod tren ace, 50mg eod prop

Okay but the positive sides should still be there lol. First time running tren. 350mg/week of tren is a solid starter.

What are you expecting from the tren? I get no sides at 400mg a week. I think your expecting too much too soon. Patience my friend it will come as long as the gear is good!

First pin of tren/prop was the 21st, I still don't feel any different at all. Body comp is looking the same, no sweats, strength, insomnia. It's from pinn so I would imagine it's fine. Any ideas whats up? 100mg eod tren ace, 50mg eod prop

Weird, on 40mg ED I felt sides ( insomnia and night sweats) after 5 days and strength size and leaning out around 8-9 days

i ran pinns tren-e started at 400 then ended up at 800, and I got nothing too.
Just night sweats. was a good investment lol

Yeah I could be. I'm jut expecting this amazing fat burner/strength that tren is king for.
Its only been two weeks and yes everyone is different. My buddy for instance must change the sheets everyday because of sweating. Me im fortunate thus far to not experience that. Ive used it many times and it really does shred you and make you lean. Im naturally lean but it still takes a few weeks to unmistakably feel and see it. I wish you luck and hope your gears solid. Thats definetly a possibility.

Tren gives me no sides unless I bump it to 700-1000mg every week. Other then that I don't get many sides. Trens not magical either. People overhype its effects. Yes it can make you leaner and stronger, but you still gotta put the work in.

I hate to say it, but your gear may be severely under dosed or it is bunk. I've only heard good things about Pinn... You should hit up a pinn rep up and voice your concerns...

Back