Wwe

Jello Biafra

How many people on here like wrestling? I'm watching Raw right now and it's boring so far. Hopefully it will pick up.
It's in Vancouver tonight.
Are Canadians really that pissed off about the whole Bret Hart incident?

I think it was the 97 Survivor Series. Bret refused to put Shawn Michaels over, to win the belt. Vince had Earl Hebner and Shawn Michaels work around this without Bret knowing. So Hebner counted to 3 even though Bret kicked out, and Michaels won the belt. Hart spit in Vince's face in front of everyone and later punched him in the face in the locker room. Now, pretty much everyone in Canada hates Hebner and Michaels.

There was a documentary on A&E a few times (and on other stations, too, I think) on the Hart/McMahon thing. I don't watch wrestling much, but that show was interesting. Vince's daughter gives me a chubby.

I think they gave him too big of a push in the beginning and he didn't live up to all the hype. The fans are weird, they want characters they either love or hate and Goldberg is in that grey are. Personally, I think he's fucking awesome. They're most likely gonna put the strap on him at Summerslam

What do you think he deleted from his Steroid regimine to lose the size he lost? I mean, it looks like he is still "on", but he definitely isn't a huge as he once was. GH?

MAybe he just doesnt train much anymore. Or perhaps he just uses a low dose of test and doesnt really juice it up. Who knows.

SkedMedz said:
What do you think he deleted from his Steroid regimine to lose the size he lost? I mean, it looks like he is still "on", but he definitely isn't a huge as he once was. GH?

was watching tonight... has his TRAPS shrunk a lot or is it just me? i mean, they're still huge but i seem to remember him having this monster neck.... i dunno, maybe i was smaller then :)

Speaking of letting oneself go.....wtf happened to HHH??? Remember when he first came back from that quad tear? He looked phenomenal then. I hear he likes to party. Maybe that's it.

SkedMedz said:
Speaking of letting oneself go.....wtf happened to HHH??? Remember when he first came back from that quad tear? He looked phenomenal then. I hear he likes to party. Maybe that's it.

when he came back from the rehabbing he was training aNd eating like and animal.....when your on the road you dont get to do either so the juice he's taking is prolly just mainitaing what lil muscle he has left (which is a lot still) but im sure if he just got into the gym more he woudl look the same.

Ikea where are you located that you know opie and anthony???
Anthony';s uncle is actually at my house right now building my deck...for real.

Numbnutz11731 said:
Ikea where are you located that you know opie and anthony???
Anthony';s uncle is actually at my house right now building my deck...for real.

I love those guys, shame they aren't on in NY anymore.

ikeaboy said:
I think it was the 97 Survivor Series. Bret refused to put Shawn Michaels over, to win the belt. Vince had Earl Hebner and Shawn Michaels work around this without Bret knowing. So Hebner counted to 3 even though Bret kicked out, and Michaels won the belt. Hart spit in Vince's face in front of everyone and later punched him in the face in the locker room. Now, pretty much everyone in Canada hates Hebner and Michaels.

In addition and if I'm not mistaken, Bret had an offer from WCW. Bret was going to retire the belt rather than lose it to Shawn Micheal and this was not on McMahon's agenda. So, as ikeaboy stated, McMahon took matters into his own hand and rigged the match in 2 ways with Hebner. Also, it was supposed to be a 1 hour match but it ended in a draw. Fans were shouting "5 more minutes" and McMahon granted it. 2 minutes into the match, Hart loses the belt to HBK and this, too, pissed Hart off.

That wasn't the first time McMahon rigged a title match. I remember a match between Hulk Hogan and the late Andre the Giant. Giant pinned Hogan and the referree counted 3 on the mat but you can clearly see Hogan throw his shoulder up off of the mat before the ref's hand hit the mat on that 3rd count. But they gave the match to Giant anyway.

Back