Yohimburn????

chidoks said:
is it advisable to use this on your face?

website said:
Can I use Yohimburn ES on my Face?
Yes, however caution must be exercised when using Yohimburn ES anywhere near eyes. The peppermint oil in Yohimburn ES (and DF) is a volatile oil that gives off vapors that can irritate eyes. It recommended that if using on cheeks you use goggles. Using along the jaw line to ascertain your sensitivity to the vapors is a good idea.

So, if someone were to be lean just about everywhere and have abs, but has slight fat in the love handle area. This is better around 10-12% bf?

macro said:
works yes. obviously the most dramatic results will be seen when used on areas with high A2 concentrations when relatively lean elsewhere. (this is why some people reccomend waiting until 10-12%)

HOWEVER in individuals with relatively high A2 concentrations (generally stubborn fat in several areas) there is no reason to wait.

AND some people who do wait may find that the disproportionate fat that remains is not exactly what they wanted- for example relatively lean arms and abs with a very disproportionately fatty chest. etc...

IMHO unless cost is the issue it can be used at any bodyfat. With areas that are small, but where disproportion is obvious (like face) very good results can be seen at most bodyfat levels.

So you rub this stuff over areas that are a little fatter than others and do cardio and it speeds up the fatloss? Can u use it oncycle on certain areas, such as the love handles like mister69 asked? I'm around 12% bf, whats the talk about waiting until a certain point. And where can I grab some of this miracle stuff?

chidoks said:
is it advisable to use this on your face?

it is commonly used on face. There are very long threads specifically about that use on irontrybe and elite

YoES is good stuff.

My girlfriend liked it, said it gave her an energy boost.

It tightened her up a bit also.

getfitdoc said:
YoES is good stuff.

My girlfriend liked it, said it gave her an energy boost.

It tightened her up a bit also.

thanks for the feedback

Yohimbine Transdermal Formula

I was able to get 5 grams of Yohimbine HCL and of course I have DMSO, but I do not know anything about formulation.
Anyone share any wisdom on this?
Don't want to OD on my transdermal "home-brew"..

Gracias...

just ordered some YES. it should get here late this week but i will wait till next week when i drop to 10% or under to use. macro, how long does it last if you use 4 squirts a day?

Back