You all seem to be pretty clued up on peptides any chance anyone can assist

Monsta Buddha

Hi All,
You all seem to be pretty clued up on peptides any chance anyone can assist
Currently taking CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin 3 x 0.14mcg a day before am workout at 4.00am and then another at 12.pm and then another one at 5pm then dinner at 6.30pm and bed was doing the vince gironda 8x8 for approximately 4 months 3 x per week also.
Have changed workout to a more traditional one of 4 sets and 8-12 reps approx 2 weeks ago and was looking to start a SARMS cycle next as the 10 weeks for the first lot of cjc etc is coming up so going to have 2 weeks off everything except workouts and start up with the CJC Ipamorelin and SARMS 22 Forte after the break.
I am 6,3 and 130kgs still carrying a fair bit of fat approx 30% BW .
Question after all that mate is there anything you can suggest I need to change or just keep persevering and changes will come slowly.
Any ideas would be appreciated instead of the general shit where people are only trying to sign you up for a gym membership or sell you their own products.

I would stop use of any peptides, AAS, etc., until you get your body fat down quite a bit. You should be close to 15% body fat before starting anything. I would seriously look into getting help with your diet. Diet is 80% of your fitness goals, and yours needs a major overhaul. You can lose a ton of fat through a proper diet alone.

Back