You built guys getting laid easy?

at my age in my location most of the women look for cocky skinny blow out boys with nice cars their pops buys them.

ah yes, the growin up gottii kids...hate em

musclehouse said:
at my age in my location most of the women look for cocky skinny blow out boys with nice cars their pops buys them.

mranak said:
...but they still get more pussy than normal guys. The problem, I hear, is getting them to do anal.
who, the guys or the girls! the bigger i get the better class of ass i find to fuck. thats the reason i work out.

Certainly have more now i'm built and when I wasn't, could be the confidence though as well

I could get laid all the time if i was into 40+ yo women (and divorced), for some reason they find me attractive I'm 30yo 6'6" 350lb, shaved head, mean look... dunno what they see in me

MUNJA said:
I could get laid all the time if i was into 40+ yo women (and divorced), for some reason they find me attractive I'm 30yo 6'6" 350lb, shaved head, mean look... dunno what they see in me

if you can fight, please go beat the shit out the tim " the big dumb goof " silvia in ufc...u r one big fucker, impressive!!!!

i've always hooked up more when i'm out of shape , than when i'm in shape.... females are intimidated by Gear Headz !

seti said:
if you can fight, please go beat the shit out the tim " the big dumb goof " silvia in ufc...u r one big fucker, impressive!!!!
I know how to fight i was boxing (competing) for almost 10 years with a perfect record i was a champion twice in 95' and 96' i stopped competing cuz of my shoulder injury i just lift weights now

If you are lean and muscular ,confident but not cocky,you will get more ass.Its once you start getting up into the lean with 20 inch plus arms and look like a cartoon chractor that women will start to think eww yuck,but then again there are woman out there that like freaks,

I think girls like big but lean guys...if your 270lbs with 17% BF - that's not attractive. 240lbs with 8% is for some. The GH freaks of today probably get a lot more of "that guys huge, it's gross" then "I want to jump his bones".

another thing I find is that older girls, 25+ like big muscular guys as opposed to girls around 20, who prefer the lean, model type. Just something I thought I noticed...

Back