You HAVE to look at this...

outlawtas2 said:
Use ur brain. It's not that I don't WANT to be as big as him. It's that I don't WANT to sacrifice what he did to do it. I don't WANT to a pro BB'er because they have shitty ass lives, make garbage money and will probably die horrible deaths.

If I stayed on cycle for 2 years at high doses, dropped outta school and focused on being a pro BB'er - without any worry of physical consequences yes I could and so could you.
Well said Outlaw. Its part genetics but total sacrifice. The road to pro= no life....no money. And even when you make it to pro you still dont make that much. THese are the hardest working athletes in the history of time but make less than almost every other pro athlete out there.
Right now we are seeing the freakiest most ripped physiques ever....THe promoters are letting these guys push themselves harder and harder and experiment more and more. I think in the next few years there is going to be some major shit going on with the IFBB...bodybuilding in general and it wont be good.

I personally don't believe you need insane genetics to go pro. Now, to win competitions like Mr. O, Arnold, etc yes (and in actuality it probably has to do with who you know). But to become an average pro, you just need to dedicate yourself. No matter what your genetics.

outlawtas2 said:
I personally don't believe you need insane genetics to go pro. Now, to win competitions like Mr. O, Arnold, etc yes (and in actuality it probably has to do with who you know). But to become an average pro, you just need to dedicate yourself. No matter what your genetics.
Gentics help...but I think a great part of it has to do with dedication and how much you are willing to experiment on yourself. Plus how much $$$ you can afford to put into your drug therapy.

Bodybuilding is no different that anything else in life. You have to work hard to achieve big things. Now - some people are naturally gifted and it comes a lot easier for them, but at the end of the day the best of the best work their asses off.

outlawtas2 said:
1. I don't see your pics up
2. I was 190lbs there you doorknob, Now I'm 215. Good job on posting pics before I even did my first cycle.
3. Don't post if you have no clue what your talking about. :shoot2:
4. Don't come in the Anabolic forum acting like you run shit, especially when your all your posts consist of this:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1408054

(90% in the convo lounge)

Vintage Gilmour. Talking shit when he has no feet to stand on.

outlawtas2 said:
Bodybuilding is no different that anything else in life. You have to work hard to achieve big things. Now - some people are naturally gifted and it comes a lot easier for them, but at the end of the day the best of the best work their asses off.

At the end of the day the best of the best have amazing genetics and an extreme work ethic. You can't get to the top with one but not the other.

I have a pic of me the summer before 9th grade and I look just like cutler in that pic (except with a Franco Columbo type upper chest separation :) )

Youre just talking shit Outlaw and you know it. How the HELL do you know what he's taking, how much he is putting his life on the line? Dont speak of something you dont know. I just get pissed off with people like you, you should know better and otherwise you sound smarter.
Now you sound like anyone who's not really into bodybuilding, cause hey you have school, and that is sooo demanding.

Bast said:
Youre just talking shit Outlaw and you know it. How the HELL do you know what he's taking, how much he is putting his life on the line? Dont speak of something you dont know. I just get pissed off with people like you, you should know better and otherwise you sound smarter.
Now you sound like anyone who's not really into bodybuilding, cause hey you have school, and that is sooo demanding.

Its obvious he's taking a lot of gear, and I would question anyone's intelligence (on this board) if they even questioned that.

Im not "really" into bodybuilding. It's a hobby for me. I have no problem admitting that.

Last edited:
Outlaw: Sure he's taking gear but who said he does it to the point of danger? Oh and you that know, where is that point?
I have far better stats then you, so I take a shitload more roids or what? Might be I fight harder, eat better, sleep better... + my fulltime job that is. Or that is impossible?

You just have a lousy attitude towards someone obviously fighting hard to make it, that I do not like. And you said it yourself it's just a hobby for you, so don't come talking about how you can gain like he, cause you most likely wont be able to.

And yes I'm in a real shitty mood :) Good thing I had a great session at the gym or I would be real pissed off.

Yes, good thing otherwise you would beat me up via-internet?

Nowhere in my post did I say I have the most impressive stats on the internet. And it's very clear where the point of danger is - when it negatively effects your health. When you have sides that now, or in the future, could cause serious complications. Acne and baldness don't count for those, but dangerously high BP, very bad cholesterol and dangerous liver profiles do.

You say you have far better stats than me, I would estimate that you have been training far longer than me as well. I've only been seriously bb'ing for 3 years (Ive been working out out since 13, but that was training for sport). I started at 155lbs and in 3.5 years I'm at 215. I don't think that is bad at all. My benchpress went from 90lbs to 315 in that time as well.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself...I said if I was willing to put in the work I could have his physique - I am not willing to put in that amount of work and I already stated that.

Bodybuilding is a subjective sport, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. His job is to be analyzed by people, some people will like him others will not. I'm sure he's used to it and can handle it. There is no definitive "win" in bodybuilding, it's not like racing where when whoever crosses the line first wins. I just don't think his genetics are great compared to pro's - thats all. How does that make me have a lousy attitude?

If you read what I'm saying, I'm actually complementing the guy because he's obviously achieved success even though (imo) his genetics don't blow me away (if you want me to list what I don't think is great about his physique I will). I said I do not have the dedication that this guy has.

you dont get that size in a couple years guys. try it, i bloated up to 235 on almost a gram a week for 2 monthes and im hrting it so i dont lose from coming off. when all is said and done ill be a ripped 200.

you just dont build that kind of mass that quick. you gain a shit ton of water and fat but actuall muscle mass? Youll think youre pretty damn big and growing real fast but when the garbage drops you see what you really gained!

another good cycle should see me at relatively lean 215 or so which is probobly the last high dose cycle ill touch in some time. to get to an offseason weight of over 300...how long would that take me? probobly 10 years IF it was even possible.

lol I just watched the video with sound for the first time...

I didn't know he was 270. And all the areas I was going to list needed improvement he talked about, when I watched video I thought the guy was just touching him for fun or something.

I have to retract my statement that I could be as big as him in 2 years - way off on that. If I 100% dedicated myself I could get pretty fucking huge in two years, but no, not 270 @ 9%. If I did what I said above I could definitely put on 40 lbs of clean muscle in 2 years but not 60. Then again, he's probably pretty tall? I'm only 5'10. That's not to say that couldn't be there ever, I could but I do not have the drive. I'm the type of guy that believes you can do anything if you want it bad enough and are willing to work to get there (I have different goals in my life though..)

Considering his age he's pretty amazing, and if he works on those areas they said they would (esp bicep seperation, I think really takes away from his physique) I think it will show a totally different physique.

Bast said:
I have far better stats then you, so I take a shitload more roids or what? Might be I fight harder, eat better, sleep better... + my fulltime job that is. Or that is impossible?

You do take a shitload more roids than him, don't pretend you don't.

outlawtas2 said:
Its obvious he's taking a lot of gear, and I would question anyone's intelligence (on this board) if they even questioned that.

Im not "really" into bodybuilding. It's a hobby for me. I have no problem admitting that.
It is obvious. He's 19 looking 34. I would assume it's not healthy to take shit at that young of age, but it's been done.

He's got a great body though.....it'll be interesting to see what he does in the future.

Yeah, good luck to him, i wonder how long it will be until hes in the olympia, or if he hits rock bottom first.

you never know, he could get tangled up in some huge meth addiction

hmlacrosse said:
you never know, he could get tangled up in some huge meth addiction

lol. It's knowin sports that if you crown someone a king before his time he's more than likely not to achieve that status.

Back