your thoughts on first cycle

william26

ok i just posted a thread on what i thought was the right thing to do for a first cycle .but i guess i was wrong so here it is agian.i am 26 years old 170 pnds 6 foot.i am looking to put on 20-30 pounds of bulk wieght.what would be my best options.please dont critisize for i have been reading for a month now trying to figure this out.i guess i need sombody to break it down i idiot terms for me.also i am looking at a (brazilion supplier)is anybody familiar or should i go elsewhere.feel free to pm me with your thoughts .thank you in advance.

sighned waiting to be HUGE

we would need a little more info on ya first. like how long u have been working out, what ur diet is like now etc. if u have only been working out for a year or so, gear is not the way to go. u will need to push ur body to its natural limits first before doing any AAS.

i have been working out for a while now and i am a roofer and i work construction. so everyday is a work out for me .i do extercise everyday and i am in great shape.i just cant seem to gain anymore weight.stuck at 170-175.

Bro I think it's your job, I don't think you have a chance to eat as often as you should. What is your diet like and how often do you eat?

JohnnyB

I don't think anyone on this board will tell you to go out and juice.

If you have you're mind made up, that is another story.

There is a good thread on the Anabolic Fourm about why you should reach you're genetic potential before juicing, it's by Drjmv.

Read for a while longer and ask many questions.

As for a great 1st cycle, 250 of test with an anti-E on hand for 10 weeks is the way to go. Pretty much can't go wrong with that and it is cost effective.

Welcome to Steroidology !

yup 250mg is good I did 500mg/wk but I have great opportunities to eat all day so I gained 30lbs and kept all of it. Good luck

dude i eat all the time.i get a good breakfast and a good lunch.and a good dinner .
and yes i have my mind made up and it is juice for me.thanx for any help

william26 said:
dude i eat all the time.i get a good breakfast and a good lunch.and a good dinner .
and yes i have my mind made up and it is juice for me.thanx for any help

Bro....that's only 3 meals a day....., you can do all the gear you want....but unless your diet and training are in order....you're NOT going to grow very much.

Back