1 cycle undery belt and now I Have 3 Bottles of Quailty Tren Enanthate

Weapon X

The biggest guy i know gave me three 10ml vials Tren E as a gift for helping him with vehicle troubles. I am lining up my 2nd cycle of Test C, Deca, & Dbol and I have no place for adding the tren. I read it is 3 times stronger than test and won't convert to estrogen, but might need a DA like deca. Any suggestions guys? When if ever could I incorporate this free tren? Thanks

Last edited:
I've never run tren, but from what I've read here..you'll want to get a few more cycles under your belt and when you think your ready, you should use tren ace. so if anything goes wrong or the sides are too intense you'll have a quick ester in you vs a long ester, and you'll be able to drop it with minimum suffering.

I've never run tren, but from what I've read here..you'll want to get a few more cycles under your belt and when you think your ready, you should use tren ace. so if anything goes wrong or the sides are too intense you'll have a quick ester in you vs a long ester, and you'll be able to drop it with minimum suffering.

Yea bro I was thinking it might be too intense for me, even after more cycles under my belt.

Go find the second biggest guy u know and ask him if he wants a deal...

Hahaha. Thats what i would do.

Just because you climbed the ant hill doesnt mean your ready for mt. Everest. But lots of people climb mt. Everest. And lots of people DIE climbing Everest. My bet is the ones that made it climbed MANY more smaller mountains before they attempted the mother of all mountains. Good luck with that.

i personlly think you should wait to run tren but if you decide to, then i would tren ace in case the sides become too bad. it will clear out of your system a lot faster

what a great line diesel that sums it up nicely imo sell it u don't need the temptation I'm waiting in tren ace even though I'm a veteran in gear i never ran tren and I've blown off comments I've read but after talking more to gym rats the sides are real the sweats and anger I'm already prone to violence and other negative moods everyday i try to improve my attitude i won't bore you with my story but shit I'm kidding myself if i don't think tren won't have sides i only do 6oomg test and get results slow but steady like they said tren en will build up and when you decide its too much or you can't sleep etc. your gonna have to wait a while for it to get out your system .

I'm. Not confident enough to try tren yet, 3 times stronger than test? Damn test alone was great. I'm gonna give a friend a deal. Someone who can handle it responsibly. Don't want to give it back to the guy who pressured me into raking it as a gift, just seems rude

I'm. Not confident enough to try tren yet, 3 times stronger than test? Damn test alone was great. I'm gonna give a friend a deal. Someone who can handle it responsibly. Don't want to give it back to the guy who pressured me into raking it as a gift, just seems rude

Tren is technically 5x more anabolic/androgenic than test

What a gift lol. X, just hold onto the vials but don't use it. Even if you were ready to use Tren, I wouldn't be using the Enanthate ester unless you have ran Tren previously and can handle the sides, rather Tren Ace. That way if sides become a little hectic atleast it won't take a week or two to clear out. If a mate or someone happens to be after some tren you can always strike up a deal ;)

Tren is technically 5x more anabolic/androgenic than test

Beat me to it.

What a gift lol. X, just hold onto the vials but don't use it. Even if you were ready to use Tren, I wouldn't be using the Enanthate ester unless you have ran Tren previously and can handle the sides, rather Tren Ace. That way if sides become a little hectic atleast it won't take a week or two to clear out. If a mate or someone happens to be after some tren you can always strike up a deal ;)

Beat me to it.

I knew all about the strength of it and I am putting my health first and I may never run tren period, test is strong enough for me lol. Thanks tho guys

lol save it for later or sell it, would never run tren e, if u get sides it takes a lot longer to clear than tren ace

save it for sure... tren e is great stuff.. would suggest you run your proposed deca cycle first though. yes tren a would be better for starters as the short esters would help clear quick if any serious neg sides came.
many though, including myself don't get any sides from tren and love e. seem to be more stable than the short ester a for me. keep it. you'll only end up buying some down the road :)

Back