1-T Tren Primordial performance

My question is what are they using as the carrier? DMSO? If so, Yuck!

Not even close… way more advanced than DMSO…

Checkout the ingredients list –

Active ingredients per 5 pumps -

1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
DHEA – 57 mg

Other Ingredients: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

And more info on the topical delivery technology here –

https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/OHV-topical-formula.html

-Eric

I just wanted to update and say after about 5 weeks off, my HPTA is good and I have kept the gains. I miss the pump, vascularity, and aggression in the gym. Can't wait to get back "on".

need info

im 6 feet 150 and i play hs baseball im throwing about 80-83 i need to gain muscle weight and increase my throwing velocity i heard dat i should take test or winstrom im also wondering about hgh any tips....im also a rookie at this so it will be my first cycle

im 6 feet 150 and i play hs baseball im throwing about 80-83 i need to gain muscle weight and increase my throwing velocity i heard dat i should take test or winstrom im also wondering about hgh any tips

Your in highschool and wondering about anabolics and hgh, lol. Dude at 150 all you need to focus on is food. Highschool kids already produce mad amounts of test. Dont fuck yourself up at a young age in hopes of playing college ball then not playing at all after that and rollin around with a limp noodle.

Your gonna need to get that fastball near 90 anyway for some hope in triple a or above. It takes practice and technique to throw a fastball not injecting yourself.

Not trying to be a dick man just saying you might wanna re-consider.

Do you

im 6 feet 150 and i play hs baseball im throwing about 80-83 i need to gain muscle weight and increase my throwing velocity i heard dat i should take test or winstrom im also wondering about hgh any tips....im also a rookie at this so it will be my first cycle

Listen to Dlove

What did you hit for post cycle therapy (pct) again?

-Eric

I ran IBE formex because I only had mininal shut down from just 1 bottle of the 1-T Tren. I've found that I don't handle Nolva or Clomid too well.
I have toremifene citrate per your recommendation, but I didn't need it. I will be following your post cycle therapy (pct) protocol with the TRS/ torem when I run my next real cycle. I will probably keep a log for that next cycle on here. I'm moving across the state and got to find a new gym etc, so will start a 12 week cycle and TRS in July.

I ran IBE formex because I only had mininal shut down from just 1 bottle of the 1-T Tren. I've found that I don't handle Nolva or Clomid too well.
I have toremifene citrate per your recommendation, but I didn't need it. I will be following your post cycle therapy (pct) protocol with the TRS/ torem when I run my next real cycle. I will probably keep a log for that next cycle on here. I'm moving across the state and got to find a new gym etc, so will start a 12 week cycle and TRS in July.

Ok well be careful bro. The 1-T TREN will shut you down, so it would probably be worth running a post cycle therapy (pct) for.

-Eric

do you think there would be any significant shut down from the PP product with Test running in the back ground?

i reason i ask is i just started teh 1t and SA on top of what im running and im going up to see my girl in two weeks- kinda need things working if you know what i mean..

Beware if you order to the UK though, you get a nice charge of £23 on top of delivery when it gets delivered.

do you think there would be any significant shut down from the PP product with Test running in the back ground?

i reason i ask is i just started teh 1t and SA on top of what im running and im going up to see my girl in two weeks- kinda need things working if you know what i mean..

Yes, that would shut you down... but the test should atleast keep the sex drive up. Sustain will help with that too.

-Eric

Back