1 year cycle with pic and complete info

IronHands

Doing a 1 year cycle. weight 230, height 5'11", age 30, intermediate level bodybuilder. Have done 5 cycles for 8-12 wks at around 500mgs of test and then either 500mgs of deca or 500mgs of eq per week. I now have 10 btls of enanthate 250 10ml , deca 250 10ml and 500 d-bol 5mg tabs- how fun- have basic idea about everything but I always learn when talking to other bodybuilders. I am small on ego there is always someone to keep me humble.

12 months on d-ball?? do u value yr organs? sell the d-ball and get some Anavar (var), if yr dead set on an oral. Break it up into 2-3 cycles w breaks. primo injs is good to add for longer cycles, from what i hear-

Last edited:
if you were to run an even dosage of each compound for the year it would equate to 480mg of both Test and Deca and 6.8mg of D-Bol a day

I dont know what you're trying to accomplish, but seeing as how you have ran 5 cycles with Test and Deca/EQ at similar dosages, why not try something like a 18-20 week cycle at some higher doses (ie. Test 750mg/wk...Deca 600mg/wk...D-Bol 30-40mg/day for a max of 6 weeks) rather than jumping straight into a years worth of being "on"

Why not 13 weeks on, 13 off 13 on 13 off at a higher dosage than usual. Your body will thank you for sure rather than the strain you will put on it through being on for a whole year.

I really think year long cycles are better for the guys who are already so big that need a higher dose of test just to maintain. I would do 8-10 week cycles with maybe a cruise in between but use some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and maybe Clomid for 4-6 weeks to allow for some type of stimulation of your natural HPTA. I think if you used test as a base in all the cycles, then you could run deca in one, and eq in the next, maybe get some tren, and jump start each one with 4 weeks of dbol.

Thanks for all the help. 13 wks on/off. Sounds good, think I will do 15 on 10 off. Tren does sound like a good addition to my next 15wks. 75mg eod sound about right.

personally I would up the test and rotate between deca and tren
drop the dbol and maybe (this is a big maybe) replace w/ abombs for 2weeks on and 6 weeks off if you are going for a 1 year solid cycle

if you can't get your hands on any abombs in light of what has transpired here lately w/ the gov. then just run the dbol when you run the deca and leave it out while running the tren since both are filtered through the liver and the deca is lesser harsh of the two

that's just what I would do

I would do small cycles like they have stated above like deca and Dbol the deca at 600mg for 12-14 weeks with a 4 week kick start of the dbol. With test as a base all the time and when that cycle is done drop the test from 500mg down to 250mg every 2 weeks as a kind of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or TRT. This will help keep your gains and keep you in the gym without feeling shitty. If you are 30+ then this is ok as your test levels are starting to get a little lower anyway.

Back