10 DAYS LOTTERY FROM fitnessparadiseworld.com

hey guys

winner numbers is 306

best regards

z.

Boooooooooooooooyaaaoooooooo!!!!! Christmas came early this year bitchezzzzzz!! This might be the best day of my life. First I'd like to thank Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior for making this possible, my parents for getting frisky that night and of course much respect and thanks to my favorite Uncle of all time. Without you none of this wouldve been possible

for real though I'm somewhere between shocked & extactic.

Uncle is the fuckin man. Period.

Merry fuckin Christmas and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!

Last edited:
Boooooooooooooooyaaaoooooooo!!!!! Christmas came early the year bitchezzzzzz!! This might be the best day of my life. First I'd like to thank Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior for making this possible, my parents for getting frisky that night and of course much respect and thanks to my favorite Uncle of all time. Without you none of this wouldve been possible

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

Boooooooooooooooyaaaoooooooo!!!!! Christmas came early the year bitchezzzzzz!! This might be the best day of my life. First I'd like to thank Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior for making this possible, my parents for getting frisky that night and of course much respect and thanks to my favorite Uncle of all time. Without you none of this wouldve been possible

lol,

congrats bro, winning free shit kicks ass. I just got most of my stuff from the other two contests today. Fucken stoked biiiiiiiiitcheeeeeezzzzz!

enjoy bro. :dance2::biggthump

Thanks gentlemen. My lottery virginity cherry is officially popped. Nothing like your first time. It didn't hurt as much as Jeanie said it would!

Back