100mg dbol per day?

Kim the Swede said:
I strongly object to that 100mg dbol ED can be taken safely.
I rest my case here...

you can object all you want bro, this past winter I ran dbol at 80mg a day for 6 weeks. Less than 2 weeks after I finished the dbol, but was still on a heavy cycle, I had a blood test done, and although I didnt get the exact numbers, my doctor had absolutely no concerns about my liver values

LAWNSAVER said:
Guys, stop the flames!!!!!! It is not tolerated here!

Second, ibuprofen is very hard on the liver! So to say the person is way off is a little ignorant! Most OTC pain killers are horrible for the liver.

Just for clarity's sake, all OTC pain relievers are not the same in mechanism of action or in organ toxicity.
Acetominophen (Tylenol) is quite liver toxic in overdoses; in fact, when used at over 4 grams per day (8 Extra-Strength Tylenol), or when used with alcohol, it is very liver toxic. The antidote for acute poisoning is acetyl-cysteine, interestingly enough.
The NSAIDS, such as ibuprofen, are much harder on the GI tract and the kidneys, than on the liver. The OTC analgesics of choice for patients with chronic hepatitis are NSAIDS; Tylenol is to be avoided like the plague.

needsize said:
good info doc

You betcha, thanks.
I agree with others that caution is advised with ANY dose of oral 17AA's. But we do have to remember the principle of biological individuality: some people can (and can't) use very high doses of these drugs with relative impunity (though probaably not me!)
Take home message: check your bloodwork, and continue to monitor it! What you DON"T know can hurt you.

I've always assumed that the dangers to the liver were somewhat over-rated, but it was nice to get a blood test and know for sure that I didnt damage anything

Why don't people freek when someone metions doing 100mg of Winstrol (winny) a day, and many people do that amount. From everything i have been told, they are pretty much the same mg for mg in regarding hepatoxicity. Personally i would never run more than 20-25mg a day again, but that is me. Also i know people that have run much higer doses than 100mg, actually up to 300mg daily and are still standing.

buffdoc said:
Just for clarity's sake, all OTC pain relievers are not the same in mechanism of action or in organ toxicity.
Acetominophen (Tylenol) is quite liver toxic in overdoses; in fact, when used at over 4 grams per day (8 Extra-Strength Tylenol), or when used with alcohol, it is very liver toxic. The antidote for acute poisoning is acetyl-cysteine, interestingly enough.
The NSAIDS, such as ibuprofen, are much harder on the GI tract and the kidneys, than on the liver. The OTC analgesics of choice for patients with chronic hepatitis are NSAIDS; Tylenol is to be avoided like the plague.

N-acetylcysteine is my liver protector whyle on aa17. Never had a liver problem after I started using it.

Back