12 weeks of 500 mgs/week Primobolan?

Hi guys! New here and would appreciate your thoughts.

I'm a lightweight 26 year old, 6', 165, 32 waist and probably 36 chest, hard time gaining muscle.

Maybe that's why it's difficult to keep up with a gym regiment-I'm unmotivated to go. I give it a good try for about two weeks at a time and stop going because I see no changes whatsoever.

I have somewhat enlarged breasts since puberty and wouldn't want to do anything that automatises. I'm thinking about Primo for 12 weeks at 500 mgs/week.

Is it a worthy cycle? I'm debating weather I should try and accept myself or give it another try. The last two cycle I tried 3 years ago had good results that lasted about a month.

I do have a low average test but doc says I'm fine (had blood work done years ago-can't remember the number).

Would you do Primo for 12 weeks or think long term and just go to counselling?

Any input would help!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey bro primo is my fav!!!!!!!! You will love it for 12 weeks i would suggest doin some test with it and just taking a letro or nolva with it. You shouldn't have any problems with the gyno. (im the same as you and i made the mistake of takin tren and no estro suppress gyno like CRAZY. started taking nolva and it slowly went down!) Primo will give you some strength and make you feel happy.. since your a hard gainer your going to want some test or you will be unhappy with the end result. Good luck bud

so when ur done with the cycle u go back to ur unmotivated state and stay at home ? forget about cycling then.

u get pissed of after doing 2 weeks and seeing no results! it will take a year to see worhwhile results!if u cant stay motivated natural then Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is pointless

yeah bro...sounds like this may not be the sport for you! hate to discourage any one , but if you get frustrated after 2 weeks......

KERJA18@YAHOO.COM said:
Would you do Primo for 12 weeks or think long term and just go to counselling?

Any input would help!
Thanks!

Most of your post was hard to follow to say the least but the last statement (above) really through me for a loop. You have alot of holes in your thinking. And what the heck does "think long term and go to counselling" mean??????
Also, if you get discouraged after two weeks, nothing will work. You wont even see results from gear in two weeks.

If you cant get motivated enough to train, eat, drink, sleep healthy at the moment i would not advise Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at all.

AAS is by no means a miracle worker, espesh prima..........ask any serious trainer on this forum they will tell you it takes neverending effort, determination and goal setting to get to where you want to be, however the common misconception is we just stick jabs in our butt and 2 weeks later look like Ronnie Coleman.

Id advise sorting a good training programme, diet, sleeping plan and genrally getting your body in a good anabolic state and good frame of mind before thinking about AAS.

regards

lewis

lunny said:
Hey bro primo is my fav!!!!!!!! You will love it for 12 weeks i would suggest doin some test with it and just taking a letro or nolva with it. You shouldn't have any problems with the gyno. (im the same as you and i made the mistake of takin tren and no estro suppress gyno like CRAZY. started taking nolva and it slowly went down!) Primo will give you some strength and make you feel happy.. since your a hard gainer your going to want some test or you will be unhappy with the end result. Good luck bud

STAY AWAY FROM LETRO!!!!! use arimidex instead or something more mild.

goku_kakarot77 said:
i would increase the dose of primo to 600-1000mg, also run at least 250-350mgs of test to get better results

peace

I thought primo comes in 100mgs/ml amps, so how is it possible to take such high doses? It sounds like you would need to take 6ml - 10ml every week (not including the test)? That's a lot of oil!

buff36 said:
I thought primo comes in 100mgs/ml amps, so how is it possible to take such high doses? It sounds like you would need to take 6ml - 10ml every week (not including the test)? That's a lot of oil!

bro,thats exactly what im saying...

Eat,Eat,Eat.Even if your not hungry,just eat and hit the gym as hard as you can for a couple months.Then think about the gear...

buff36 said:
It's definitely alot.... when I run Primo I break up injections to twice a week at 400mgs per injections.

Primo has so many mixed emotions, the irony is that most who talk about Primo have a) never tried, they simply jump on the primo is weak train. Or b) they've used primo of poor quality. If there's any users that have access to Turkish Primo I can promise they won't be disappointed. However, you need to know what to expect from it, if Tren results are what you're after you've chose the wrong compound. Primo brings quality lean muscle that's as keepable as it gets, throw some test, tren and close with Anavar (var) and it's nothing short of amazing.

PARKER27 said:
It's definitely alot.... when I run Primo I break up injections to twice a week at 400mgs per injections.
. . . .
throw some test, tren and close with Anavar (var) and it's nothing short of amazing.

you do 4 mls of primo plus test and tren at each injection? I didn't think you could inject more than 2ml per shot.

buff36 said:
you do 4 mls of primo plus test and tren at each injection? I didn't think you could inject more than 2ml per shot.
3ML is max for me, anything more and it has trouble diburseing properly.

Back