19 y/o 177

Ask u to do what?? Y would we ask u for pics 4real..haha! U will have a good foundation in 2 years or so then id say u would be ready.

No, idk where you got that from but I will post more pics if you want to see like a different pose.

What do you think I need to up on? I know I need to lift heavier

eat.. train... sleep .. repeat...

post up your workout split.. lets see what you are doing..

JJ'S the only giuy u need to discuss anything with no one else. u need o work on everything man. not being a dick just being honest u are really small, but damn ur only 19 keep working hard, no i dont wanna c any other pictures...lol

he's doin aright for 19.. u dick.. lol

ill help him get big.. he just needs to eat.. check his trainng routine.. lets get this guy going..

Sunday-cardio 20 minutes
Monday-chest/tri 30-40 minutes, 20 minutes cardio pwo, abs 10-15 minutes (after cardio)
Tuesday-shoulders/neck 15-20 minutes, 20 minutes cardio pwo
Wensday-core training 15-20 minutes, 20 minutes cardio pwo
Thursday-legs 30-40 minutes, 20 minutes cardio pwo
Friday-Bicep/back 30-40 minutes, 20 minutes cardio pwo, abs 10-15 minutes (after cardio)
Saturday-20 minutes cardio

Let's see, here's just an example....

chest:
bench press x4 (135-12,155-10,185-8,225-3)
incline dumbell press x4 (40s-10,45s-10,50s-10,55s-8)
dumbell fly x3 (40s-10, 45s-10, 50s-8)

I try to stay away from the machines but i usually throw 1-2 in there, I do realize I need to up weight a ton now that I write it out. I have lost 86 lbs in the last year so I am ready to bulk now. I am in and out of diet section constantly as you've maybe seen

JJ'S the only giuy u need to discuss anything with no one else. u need o work on everything man. not being a dick just being honest u are really small, but damn ur only 19 keep working hard, no i dont wanna c any other pictures...lol

gonna ignore the major flame bait

Admitting-Youre-an-Asshole-Magnet-C.jpg

Last edited:
well.. the workout looks ok... just keep eating and working out... maybe start a log like barnzy here... that way we can keep track of whats up with you and tweak as needed..

What would you guys say is harder, building the muscle from a smaller frame, or turning fat into muscle? Would it maybe worth losing weight (fat) then trying to build muscle or just concentrate on building muscle through the fat?

Back