1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Session25

Sunday, June 12th

Hey guys, so this is my very first cycle. After a ton of researching, i am finally ready. I plan to begin tomorrow, June 13th for 12 weeks. I will be keeping a detailed log of my first experience and gains using AAS.

Stats: 20y/o, 5'11, 177 BF = 10%

GOALS: Put on as much muscle as possible, without too much fat gain. I would like to reach the 200lb mark. My main concern is to keep as much gains as possible after cycle.

Here is my cycle:

Cycle:
-WEEK 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (250mg Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 1-12 HCG 500iu/wk (250iu Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT: Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test E injection (Week 15-18)
-Nolvadex 40/40/20/10 ED
-Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED

The only question i have about the cycle is whether or not i should continue to run Aromasin 12.5 ED throughout PCT? or just stop it after 12 weeks?

With my cycle in check, the next was getting a lean bulk diet in check. With the help of 3J, my diet looks like this:
4,200 calories/day
Protein/Carbs/Fats = 30/50/20

My lifting split looks like this:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Bi's/Tri's
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Off

With that being said, this should be an interesting couple of months! Now i have to decide if i want to pin gluts or quads first..

Last edited:
You should just keep the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on the side incase you need it, why would you wanna take another drug if you don't have to? Next up is your age, you should wait 2-3 years. You could still grow and starting now will certainly end it. Besides, your test should be skyhigh at this point, if you wanna reach the 200lbs mar: EAT.

You should just keep the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on the side incase you need it, why would you wanna take another drug if you don't have to? Next up is your age, you should wait 2-3 years. You could still grow and starting now will certainly end it. Besides, your test should be skyhigh at this point, if you wanna reach the 200lbs mar: EAT.

I appreciate your concern, but i already decided to cycle.

Monday, June 13th

So i did my first pin this morning! I got all the supplies out, washed my hands, and took out 1 out of the 24 ampoules. My norma Test is from a very respectable source, so im hoping its legit.
Anyway, i begin scoring the amp with the ClicOpener i got, then i put my thumbs together and began trying to break the neck of the amp. It took alot more pressure than i expected. as i was applying pressure the entire amp shattered! ughh, i was so pissed! I couldnt believe it shattered even with the opener.

So i grab another amp and repeat, and this time the neck broke off as should, however, it wasnt a clean break, the amp break was somewhat rigid. But at least i could draw the test out of it now. Drawing from the amp was a little difficult too being the first time, i did not want to invert the amp bc i didnt want to risk any spilling, even though it shouldnt.
I put my 20G 1.5 needle in the amp and begin drawing but i got a big air bubble in the syringe, (about 1.5cc), so i plunger the liquid and air back in the amp and try again, this time i got the Test E, minor air bubble. Then i got the air to the top of the sryinge and pushed the plunger till the liquid was near the needle, this is correct right?

FINALLY after i got the oil in the syringe, it was time to inject! I decided to try my right quad first. I sterilized my leg and stuck the needle in. This was the easiest part of the whole process! I aspirated and an air bubble appeared in the syringe, so then i began plunging. I was using a 25G 1" so it took about 45 sec to get all the test through. Then i took out the needle and there was not even a blood drop from my leg. I massaged it and took a hot shower and so far i have not felt any pain or anything from my quad.

I do not feel any different from the injection, (obviously bc it takes about 4 weeks for the Test to have much affect).

Quick question, i have already wasted one amp from it shattering, and still do not feel completely comfortable with opening them..should i order another package of Test to replace that one i broke, or possible future breaks? I really want to run the cycle for 12 weeks, instead of like 10.

Last edited:
Just get vials next time, has my preference over ampuls anyday :)
that would be ideal, but the test i wanted wasnt available in vials.

Well today i hit chest in the gym.
Barbell flat press: 205x8, 215x5x3
(light) DB incline press: 80x8x3, burnout set
DB flat flys: 45x10x3
DB incline flys: 45x10x3

I was going to hit decline, but didnt want to overdo it bc i hit flat and incline hard.

I havent noticed any strength gains yet, obvisouly lol but my attitude in the gym was great. i felt a great pump (most likely in my head) :p

I took 12.5mg of GP Aromasin this morning to help prevent water bloat.

My next pin this thursday, my bac water came in today so i will mix the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and begin that this thursday along with the Test. Will keep everyone posted...if anyones interested lol

Last edited:
if you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through out entire cycle run it till you start your post cycle therapy (pct) (last shot 3 days before post cycle therapy (pct) start)

Same with aromasin but then you might want to run it through the entire post cycle therapy (pct) too if any sign of gyno occurs

if you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through out entire cycle run it till you start your post cycle therapy (pct) (last shot 3 days before post cycle therapy (pct) start)

Same with aromasin but then you might want to run it through the entire post cycle therapy (pct) too if any sign of gyno occurs

good advice, i will need to get another amp of HCG. im debating whether i should continue to run aromasin thru post cycle therapy (pct), it seems as if opinions are 50/50 on doing this. My post cycle therapy (pct) already includes clomid and nolva.

My first pin this morning went great. didnt feel a thing all day, but now, 12 hours later my right quad is starting to hurt. it seems like i can kinda feel a harder spot on my quad where the injection site was. i guess this is normal and hopefully itll go away soon so i can go hard on deadlifts tomorrow!

Subbed with follow, Thinking about trying a cycle once I get laid off for the winter in November, want to make sure I know what I'm doing, and keep looking for source in the mean time.

I think the hardest part is gonna be pinning for me, I don't like needles.

Subbed with follow, Thinking about trying a cycle once I get laid off for the winter in November, want to make sure I know what I'm doing, and keep looking for source in the mean time.

I think the hardest part is gonna be pinning for me, I don't like needles.

i found the actual pinning to be the easiest, get a 25G 1"

Tuesday, June 14

I took 12.5mg Aromatase inhibitor (AI) today and went to the gym to do back. i did:

Deadlifts: 305x8, 315x5x3
BB Bend over rows: 175x8x3
Wide Lat Pulldown: 195x8x3 (supersetted w) Reverse Wide Lat pulldown: 150x10x3
(light) T-Bar Rows: 90x10x4 (really focused on squeezing the muscle).

I still feel great in the gym, getting good pumps..still no noticeable strength gains obviously but feeling good.

I was worried about my quad still being sore from the pin yesterday, but although it still is somewhat sore, its not that bad.

Right now my weight is at 174 :redhot: but just before my cycle i stopped creatine mono so my normal 178 weight probably dropped. But oh well, im hoping to reach 195-200 during this cycle.

Im off tomorrow from the gym but will hit bis and tri thursday, as well as do my second pin thursday! i hope i dont break the damn ampoule again (i even have an amp opener and it sucks)..may try a pin top. i think the trick is to use gloves or a towel to open it rather than bare hands and the opener. we'll see...

Last edited:
If you pin quads try to time it before a leg workout, seems to ease the pip a bit for some.

Well you usually dont have pip right after the pin.. usually a few hours to the day after.

that's true.

Wednesday, June 15th

Today i was off from the gym. I am very sore from my previous chest and back workout! My whole body aches lol. (i must have hit the weights hard). My diet has been in check everyday thus far. Tomorrow i will workout my bi's and tri's. My second pin is also tomorrow!

The only thing im having problems with is finding a place to hide my HCG. I havent mixed it yet, but i cant find anywhere in the fridge to hide it where my family wont find it. I thought about a mini fridge but that would be very obvious, bc ive never had one and theres really no need for one as far as food goes. Ive looked for a cheap tiny cooler/fridge thing but have had not luck. Anyone have suggestions??

Last edited:
I use to have this little cooler that you could plug in to the wall or your car, although I can find a few on amazon they are much bigger and expensive then I thought.

Here is a really small mini fridge that might work.

amazon.com/Liter-Portable-Fridge-Cooler-Warmer/dp/B000O1TV28/ref=sr_1_234?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1308231265&sr=1-234

I use to have this little cooler that you could plug in to the wall or your car, although I can find a few on amazon they are much bigger and expensive then I thought.

Here is a really small mini fridge that might work.

amazon.com/Liter-Portable-Fridge-Cooler-Warmer/dp/B000O1TV28/ref=sr_1_234?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1308231265&sr=1-234

Thanks for the help bro, i need to order something like that

Thursday, June 16th

I did my second pin this morning, and it went very smooth.

I was most nervous about breaking the amp without it shattering, and drawing up the oil w/out much air bubbles. So this time i scored the amp with an exact-o knife and my clic-opener. I couldnt tell that the scoring did anything, but i next put on some work gloves and put an alcohol swab packet over the neck of the amp..next thing i know the neck just popped off no problem!

I drew up the oil successfully, got all the air out and began pinning my left quad this time. The needle hurt a little more penetrating the skin (not sure why) but the injection went fine, no blood or anything. Right now my quad is fine but im sure itll be sore later tonight and tomorrow.

In the gym today

Arms: Bi's

Preacher Curls: 105x8x3
Standing DB curls: 40x8x3
Overhead cable curls: 60x8x3
Rope Pulls: 90x8x3

Tri's:

Close Grip Bench: 180x8x2, 185x8
Dips: Bodyweight + 45lbs x 8x3
eZ bar Skull Crushers: 85x8x3
(light) reverse pulldown: 90x10x2

Test E sides/gains

So far i have not had any sides from the Test, hell its only been 4 days. Ive had really good pumps in the gym and am overall in a better mood to people in the gym (i must be happy im on cycle). Ive been pretty focused as usual lifting too.

I weighed myself after lifting today and im at 176.5. 2.5lbs up from Tuesday (probably water weight fluctuating). It seems like im eating all the time. My whole day is planned around when to eat.
Tomorrow i'll be hittin shoulders and legs on saturday.

I still havent figured out the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) fridge situation, im trying to find a small cooler somewhere locally, but havent had luck. I will hopefully start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250 twice a week either Monday or Thursday next week.

Friday, June 17th

Today i was supposed to do shoulders, but after going to the pool and messing around w the girl this morning i got pretty tired.

BUT, i'll hit shoulder and legs tomorrow morning.

I'm pumped because my left quad hasnt hurt at all the past day and a half since my second pin yesterday. I guess it went pretty smoothly.

Overall i feel a little thicker (especially upper body), but thats probably just my mind thinking that.

So my scheulde this weekend is:
Saturday: shoulders/legs
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Chest (third pin).

I'll post my weight and how my workout goes tomorrow afternoon.

By the way, i decided to get a soda can safe to hide my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in so i can put it in the fridge without it being too obvious. Is there anything wrong with starting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500/wk starting week 3? If so, could i up the dosage some to make up for the first 2 weeks? Thanks

Back