1st time pinning.. Need post cycle therapy (pct) help

Supermanjr

1st time pinning.. Need pct help

Ok so this is my first cycle involving pinning. I've taken 2 oral only cycles in the past but they were short and mild so I didn't run post cycle therapy (pct). I just need some help with my pct

Here is my cycle:

125mg Test cyp Mon/thurs (250mg/wk)
30mg Var or tbol ed

Stats:
6'0
195lbs
6-7% bf

Goals:
I play football (wide receiver, no drug testing) so id like to get stronger relative to my body weight gain some lean muscle and trim maybe 1 or 2% bf... If I end up 205lbs, 5% bf that would be perfect.

I have access to nolvadex, armidex, clomid, hcg... ALSO I would like to have something on hand incase I hold to much water from the test. Would armidex be best for this?

Any answers are appreciated...

250mg is pretty low. How old are you? The reason i ask cuz 250 mg is not a lot of gear. Yes arimidex is used to control estrogen. .25mg every other day is a good reasonable start

clomid in post cycle therapy (pct) is good. 10 days after last injection, 50mg/ed for 14 days should be enough.

but 250 mg/week of test is very low dose at 195 lbs and low fat.

Andreas munzer did Olimpia at 6% BF and was very ripped like he was without skin. and you tell than you was 5% bf?? OKAYYYYYYYY....

how is the cycle you plan? how old are you?

welcome in steroidology.

Ps oral cycles suck and just cuz its mild doesn't mean your natural test isn't shutdown. So do yourself a favor and run a post cycle therapy (pct) regardless. It's cheap and will assure you get back on track faster.

I personally would double your test injections to 500 a week. Check and read the above sticky (300mg to 600mg). Your dose now is like a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose

For post cycle therapy (pct) get all 3 u said u can get
Clomid will be 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Hcg 250 iu 2x a week starting week 3 of cycle
The an hcg blast before post cycle therapy (pct) but after your cycle. Your amounts will be up to u
Check out the more and more failed post cycle therapy (pct) thread here good info with good post cycle therapy (pct) spread sheet

And yes adex will help water retention an is a pretty decent AI

If your trying to get to 5% bf seems kinda unhealthy to me. But I'm no where close to that so I guess I don't really know

@Kane red machine... don't doubt my stats.. If I showed you a pic of me you'd say I'm crazy ripped..ppl constantly comment on how cut I am..

I choose 250mg test for 2 reasons..1 I don't know how ill respond to it and 2 my body is very responsive to anything.. For instance everyone will say 30mgs var for 4wks alone is a waste but that was my first cycle and I went from 190lbs 9% bf to 200lbs 7% my 2nd cycle was 30mgs tbol alone with similar results... I'm naturally very lean so I guess AAS is very effective on me...

I heard nolvadex was bad because it blocks igf1... Is this true

Btw I'm 28 years old... Very experienced lifter

Last edited:
Also remember I'm not a body builder and don't need bb doses..I'm a speed athlete..I know Olympic track athletes that took 150mg test a week...

I agree with all the guys here u need to evaluate ur self on ur cycle and make sure before u start u have everythin .

@Kane red machine... don't doubt my stats.. If I showed you a pic of me you'd say I'm crazy ripped..ppl constantly comment on how cut I am..

I choose 250mg test for 2 reasons..1 I don't know how ill respond to it and 2 my body is very responsive to anything.. For instance everyone will say 30mgs var for 4wks alone is a waste but that was my first cycle and I went from 190lbs 9% bf to 200lbs 7% my 2nd cycle was 30mgs tbol alone with similar results... I'm naturally very lean so I guess AAS is very effective on me...

I heard nolvadex was bad because it blocks igf1... Is this true

Btw I'm 28 years old... Very experienced lifter
well bein cut does not mean your an experienced lifter. Ya the reason var is a waste because its a very mild steriod and is used by women a lot. So you put weight on while using Aas. The real thing that matters is how much you keep. Anyone can put on weight while on cycle. But if you can keep that weight that's the main concern. We are here to help you bro. Were not here to tell you what to do. So do whatever you want. There's guys that been doing this since me and you were in diapers. They know what there talking about.

Bigherm I understand..I say I'm an experienced lifter because for years I lifted with pro football players track athletes and power lifters seeing as I played pro ball..I do Olympic lifts and all major compound lifts...
I completely respect the knowledge of the members of this forum which is why I'm here...I just also know my own body quite well and I realize there is a tendency on these forums to think every one is a bb'er and wants to be huge when alot of ppl are speed athletes or are weight tested (mma)... Theres no reason for a beginner mma'er to do a 600mg test +tren cycle yet I see it recommended all the time... Theres also a mantra that if Ur not pinning your doing it wrong which is a stupid assertion also... Don't get me wrong there are some very knowledgeable ppl here but some can't think outside of bb'er protocols...

Oh btw I kept 90% of my strength and weight from my var only and pct-less cycle... It was very mild n short I doubt I was shut down at all

Thats what I mean..var isn't a waste... Its perfect for track athletes, mma'ers and football players.. Who cares if women use it.. They also naturally have testosterone too but thats not a waste... Like I said maybe a waste to a bber but not to an athlete

i see at least 10%...

just to give a lil idea about BF at 13.5% the abdominal muscles are visible clearly. at 12% they completly defined.

at 11% the vein appear and grow when you are workingout. at 10% the fiber of muscle start to appear for shoulder, inside pectoral, front leggs, and calfs to.

10% you look perfect defined and reach to be ripped-look when you are trainning.

9% you look ripped all the time.

8%-7.5% the intersections between muscle start to dig and make the skin to stick with the muscle ( apparently is not possible to stay at this BF for more than 14 or 30 day long)

under 8% diuretics are "sine qua non" to stay that low, and the muscle looks like fresh meat, to be tanned is usefull, because in fact, at that point it's uggly.

7.5-6.5-6% is what you can see on dorian yate, andreas munzer ( R.I.P.) and other some great bodybuilder, but not the major part, rare are the ones which are realy under 7.5% BF which is a physiological limit before to have kidney issue.

0% BF exist... see the pix...and again, you have to remove the marrow

Last edited:
i see at least 10%...

just to give a lil idea about BF at 13.5% the abdominal muscles are visible clearly. at 12% they completly defined.

at 11% the vein appear and grow when you are workingout. at 10% the fiber of muscle start to appear for shoulder, inside pectoral, front leggs, and calfs to.

10% you look perfect defined and reach to be ripped-look when you are trainning.

9% you look ripped all the time.

8%-7.5% the intersections between muscle start to dig and make the skin to stick with the muscle ( apparently is not possible to stay at this BF for more than 14 or 30 day long)

under 8% diuretics are "sine qua non" to stay that low, and the muscle looks like fresh meat, to be tanned is usefull, because in fact, at that point it's uggly.

7.5-6.5-6% is what you can see on dorian yate, andreas munzer ( R.I.P.) and other some great bodybuilder, but not the major part, rare are the ones which are realy under 7.5% BF which is a physiological limit before to have kidney issue.

0% BF exist... see the pix...and again, you have to remove the marrow

thats not true cashout stays at 8-8.5% NINE MONTHS A YEAR AND THE OTHER THREE HES AT 6.5% BF....PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER HUH, WELL JUDGIN BY YOUR PIC YOUR A WR OR A CORNER... ILL FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE! LOL

thats not true cashout stays at 8-8.5% NINE MONTHS A YEAR AND THE OTHER THREE HES AT 6.5% BF....PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER HUH, WELL JUDGIN BY YOUR PIC YOUR A WR OR A CORNER... ILL FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE! LOL

nonono well of times they are realy over what they think in % bodyfat. plus BF can vary day to day.

you cannot figure nothing about me.

how you could??---> ( it's rhetoric it doesn't expect an answer...)

he gets tested often he said and a legit way but its w.e

kane where you from i can tell your english isnt the greatest lol...europe?

Back