2 cycle for 2006

i left my hcg out for 24 hours and it's junk now ( i think) . i will make a new batch tonight and take 500 mg 3 times a week for 8 weeks then i will add the novadex , thats the bad part of winter getting small again , but what goes up must come down if your going to be a long term palyer , there is something to the system flush idea , give the body time to clean the oils out ect ect , . the next cycle starts in feb-1-07 and runs for 10 mt's this appers to work for me . i feel i will be able to get a legit scrip for test real soon , may be in the next mt
off today , sat we go with shoul/bi's
and i have found that mixing the protine mix in a glass and use a spoon to stair it works a lot better than the shaker , very very fast and easy clean up and make taking the high dose of protien (300mg) very very easyyyy

I pulled somthing in my neck , and failed to work out this week end , what a bummer
i missed my shot also , i will try to recoup today .

change of gears , my wife said the gear is not working , it happens every year around this time , the body is not reacting as it should to the test , she has a point , i weigh arong 265 , my high weight is 285 and im taking more test . so i concede she is right .
i changed gear i use to another brand and lower the dose to 500 per week and starting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , in 6 weeks my balls will be back to normal size and i will be off cycle until my blood work is ok . it is what it is

every thing has gone to shit . messed up on the shots , DIET WENT SOUTH , when i took a week off for vacation , not able to get back in the swing , so now it's time for a break . i hate it , but who can stay on 24/7 with out problems ?
with that said the cycle log is closed and im getting smallllllll , bummer
i live to fight another day , good luck to all

Back