Sunday 12/11/06

Deload Week

Bench Press(pinky finger on ring)
285lb x 5
305lb x 5
285lb x 5

Some extreme stretching for chest.
Thats it.

Thanks Angry. I was pretty happy with that too. I'm going to work on those sets of 5 for a few weeks and then try my one rep max again. See if I've moved up.
No vids I'm afraid.

Hi Angry,
Yep its a toughie alright. I think my squats suffer a little because of it but I don't want to give them seperate days just yet. My priority is my deads at the moment.

Wednesday 15/11/06
Deload Week

Narrow stance squats (slightly less than shoulder width)
285lbs x 20
308lbs x 15

Last edited:
Sunday 19/11/06

Bench Press(pinky finger on ring)
308lbs x 5(2)

2Board Bench Press
265lbs x 6
265lbs x 4

Standing military press off pins.
(Pins set approx 2 or 3 inches above chin)
88lbs x 10
110lbs x 6

Hanging leg raises 1 x 14

Rotar cuff work.

Seemed to come back from that deload week slightly stronger on bench.
Tried some close grip military presses. Really hit my tris. Might throw them in next week some where.

Angry, I am walking funny at the moment. Constipated to f..k for some reason. Trying to sort out some supplements to get on top of it.

sweet sweet bench. say, how thick and long is your board?? isn't 2x4? and that is why I always take a dump first before squatting or deadlifting..lol!!!

Wednesday 22/11/06

Goodmornings
155lbs x 5
165lbs x 5
175lbs x 5

Squats (shoulder width)
pause at the bottom
265lbs x 5

Hips 135lbs x 14

Shit of a week at work so took it a bit easy tonight.

Friday 24/11/06

B O Rows
175lbs x 5
198lbs x 5
220lbs x 5
242lbs x 5

Chins (no bands)
1 x 5
1 x 5
1 x 4

Squats (light)
pause at the bottom
132lbs x 10
155lbs x 9(2)

Rotar cuff work.

Going to start squatting twice a week for a while see if I can start these quads of mine growing.

is it alright to squat after GM??? and bro, I duno about the whole 2 times a week especially squats...but maybe you could just do squat and leg press a week or something.

I know Angry, my lower back was hammered that night but not in a bad way. I'm playing around with a few things at the moment and I'll keep an eye on it. Not really too much diff from doing deads first and then squats, maybe something I've just gotten used to. Any twinges though and I'll re-evaluate.

As far as the squatting twice a week one was definetely just going to be a lighter session and I'm going to pause at the bottom so that will limit weight used also.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers man.

Back