30013's Test Prop/ Deca

josh30013

So this will be my second cycle i am starting. My first cycle was 12 weeks of Test E. With the standard post cycle therapy (pct) of Clomid And Nolva.
I am 23 (I regret ever even cycleing before). I should have waited till i was around twenty five in my personall opinion.
I have wrestled my entire life and was always in the weight room. I started my first cycle at 145 (YES WTF WAS I THINKING 140?) LOL!
But hey im on the road now. Im curently 160 thanks to my last cycle of test. I am well physicaly fit and motivated.
And more than anything i well respect the concept of using gear! My plans on this cycle are to get up to 175-180.
I also eat like a horse all day, Note: I do not beleive in shakes at all! I think whole foods are a better source of protein and
calories that im trying to reach. I beleive that they are just a easy way out! I also personally know alot about dieting from my years of wrestling.
GOAL: been dedicated to get to my goal of a (solid) 180. Bf at 7-8.

WEEK 1-16 Test Prop 600 mg EW
WEEK 2-15 DECA 400mg EW
HCG 500 I.U. Every 2 Weeks.

PCT
CLOMID 50/50/50/50
NOLVADEX 40/40/20/20

Last edited:
Should be a great cycle, but, I would recommend you get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand before running just in case any gyno starts to show.

Subbed!!Everything looks grrrreat, Im pumped cause this will most likely be my second cycle.... You follow me, I'll follow you. PS let me know if your around chicago some time, Ill whoooop you in wrestling ;)

lmfao! i dont wont to break my back! LOL. I did take state in greco roman, folk, and freestyle so idk. but after my bulking cyle is over its on!
And i still sit here with deca,arimdex,clomid,and nolva and no test!!! This is so agervating!

So a quick update! I will be officially be starting my cycle this thursday 3/8/2012! Im more excited than anything that i have people constaly coming up to me asking what supps im taking and im telling them its all in the diet and they do not believe me. I honestly dont use supplements. But i keep thinking to myself what are they going to say when i start my cycle lol! And the guys asking these questions are all powerlifters and go to meets all the time. Im pumped to blow my gym away hahahaha...

So a quick update! I will be officially be starting my cycle this thursday 3/8/2012! Im more excited than anything that i have people constaly coming up to me asking what supps im taking and im telling them its all in the diet and they do not believe me. I honestly dont use supplements. But i keep thinking to myself what are they going to say when i start my cycle lol! And the guys asking these questions are all powerlifters and go to meets all the time. Im pumped to blow my gym away hahahaha...

Damn bro I'm almost gonna feel bad putting you to shame when I start my next cycle lol

Do you notice it seems like everyone stares up there?

Nice man the deca takes a while before it in u I like starting it with the test but that me. And just tell them protein and food is what I take..lol.. I get asked all the time..

Nice man the deca takes a while before it in u I like starting it with the test but that me. And just tell them protein and food is what I take..lol.. I get asked all the time..

Yeah its getting crazy because its one person after another. They want to know what i eat when i eat it how i sit on the toilet and do i stand up to pee or sit down. Im just packing in the calories hard, and when i start my cycle its just going to be game over they wont know what hit them lol:Pump:

Hey This will be very close to what I am going to do for my second cycle also. I have never been educated on the benefit of HCG. I know it helps with the boys but am not sure the rest of the info I will google it to find out more but maybe you guys have the laymans version.

Nice, you have pretty much the same build as me right now, guess you're a little shorter? I wrestled too, but just 3rd-5th grade, when i moved to illinois i just didnt bother looking for youth programs, then wrestled my sophomore year just to help keep in shape since i didn't play football that year.
im running almost same thing, just 100mg less for each, (but my gear is over dosed, idk by how much.) you should reach your goal easy bro!

Nice, you have pretty much the same build as me right now, guess you're a little shorter? I wrestled too, but just 3rd-5th grade, when i moved to illinois i just didnt bother looking for youth programs, then wrestled my sophomore year just to help keep in shape since i didn't play football that year.
im running almost same thing, just 100mg less for each, (but my gear is over dosed, idk by how much.) you should reach your goal easy bro!

I think its the best sport ever invented! I been going to this new gym and there were some guys up there that train for MMA and one of them knew me and they were trying to get me to teach them some stuff. I was like it sounds fun but i got to get to these weights! Im more into lifting now than i was ever into wrestling lol. But yeah man you all ready started your cycle if i recall? Hows it going so far? But ive never ran Deca im kinda pumped about it lol. But yeah i havent told said it yet but i switched from test e, to test prop. So im see how it goes. Cant wait till thursday!

Back