30013's Test Prop/ Deca

So i hit legs today and pushed my self real hard in the gym. I did the 5x5 squating 385. Last set gave me a lil trouble but i came threw. Also did some front squats,leg press,leg extensions.and leg curls. Had a pretty good day my legs will hopefully be sore in the morning. for the most part im having great strength gains.

Note that i also have a sore glute idk what happened but im having site injection pain like i never had before. But i think it is slowly going away.

Thanks everyone. The strength came from no were. Must be the deca. i was planing on doing 3 reps to finish of my squats. And i put it up, and thought to myself that was easy and kept going. It put the biggest smerk on my face. I never been able to do that.

Note: squatted with no shoes which helps allot. Felt more stable and more solid. I really tell everyone to try it out with heavy weight if already don't.

You think that feels strong get some good shoes that have a solid flat base and a little heal you will never squat without them again LOL Olympic weightlifting shoes are my favorite for squat I refuse to squat in anything else!

So this will be my second cycle i am starting. My first cycle was 12 weeks of Test E. With the standard post cycle therapy (pct) of Clomid And Nolva.
I am 23 (I regret ever even cycleing before). I should have waited till i was around twenty five in my personall opinion.
I have wrestled my entire life and was always in the weight room. I started my first cycle at 145 (YES WTF WAS I THINKING 140?) LOL!
But hey im on the road now. Im curently 160 thanks to my last cycle of test. I am well physicaly fit and motivated.
And more than anything i well respect the concept of using gear! My plans on this cycle are to get up to 175-180.
I also eat like a horse all day, whole foods are a better source oNote: I do not beleive in shakes at all! I thinkf protein and
calories that im trying to reach. I beleive that they are just a easy way out! I also personally know alot about dieting from my years of wrestling.
GOAL: been dedicated to get to my goal of a (solid) 180. Bf at 7-8.

WEEK 1-16 Test Prop 600 mg EW
WEEK 2-15 DECA 400mg EW
HCG 500 I.U. Every 2 Weeks.

post cycle therapy (pct)
CLOMID 50/50/50/50
NOLVADEX 40/40/20/20

How the hell did all the test induce assholes on this board not tear your asshole into shards of shits. It must be how you manipulated things within your 'innocence' to gain a merit of 'sympathy' if you want to call it that. I am a no one of importance with steroids, nor am I claiming to be. But someone needs to call you out on your bullshit.

You say you regret ever cycling and that you wish you would have waited to your 25ish, SO WHY the fuuu are you cycling now? YEAAA. You started you cycle at 140lbs..wow really? and admit it was stupid, SO WHY the hell is it not stupid to cycle at 160lbs? YOU ARE NOT on the road as you claim to be, you have initiated a downward spiral. And you obviously do not eat like a horse, you do not need steroids to get to 150lbs, or 165 lbs, as you are trying to do. YOU NEED FOOD. You think shakes are an easy way out? Are you fucking kidding me? Steroids at 160lbs is an easy way out. Learn to eat, like a man.

I hope you wake up from your sleep.

you dont like it you can take you ass to another thread. I have never talked or chated with you bro. i can carless what you think. You have may of seen people say shit like that to other people around here but that will not fly on my thread. More in likely no one said shit to me because i came on to this site with knowledge...and helped out many people.... think before you talk on ology or leave!

So im sorry i havent been keeping up to date as i usually do. But cycle is going great deca has def kicked in and i def feel alot heavyer to. My strength has also gone threw the roof. Ill be hitting legs in the gym today ill get back to you guys with some numbers.

How the hell did all the test induce assholes on this board not tear your asshole into shards of shits. It must be how you manipulated things within your 'innocence' to gain a merit of 'sympathy' if you want to call it that. I am a no one of importance with steroids, nor am I claiming to be. But someone needs to call you out on your bullshit.

You say you regret ever cycling and that you wish you would have waited to your 25ish, SO WHY the fuuu are you cycling now? YEAAA. You started you cycle at 140lbs..wow really? and admit it was stupid, SO WHY the hell is it not stupid to cycle at 160lbs? YOU ARE NOT on the road as you claim to be, you have initiated a downward spiral. And you obviously do not eat like a horse, you do not need steroids to get to 150lbs, or 165 lbs, as you are trying to do. YOU NEED FOOD. You think shakes are an easy way out? Are you fucking kidding me? Steroids at 160lbs is an easy way out. Learn to eat, like a man.

Hey jerk-off. Josh is a very respected member here and has done his research and we believe he will make his gain potential and has been tracked this whole time to the T with diet,training,gear, etc... So do us a favor with your 200 posts and go fuck yourself and go back to whatever douchebag site you were on before.

I bet you love the dick, dont ya Hardtimes? :gay2:

Bro...all of your posts are pretty much talking shit to people and according to one of them unless i'm mistaken, you're only 21??

Nuff said.

Hey Josh, just read through your whole thread, thanks for posting your progress its been helpful for me since i'm about to start a test and deca cycle myself, the only difference is that i don't have access to hcg. Anyways, looking good bro keep it up.
By the way, are you taking anything besides hcg in your cycle for sides?
Oh yeah, fuck hardtimes!

Back