50 POST required to send pms

I'm having another issue with some posts not actually being posted. I tried to PM admin but it won't allow me to PM. From the start I thought we could PM admin?

Is it considered a post just by making a reply such as I am doing now to this one, or do I have to start my own thread?

I am new to this site. I used to belong to another forum, but it's like $***** a year and is not that great considering there are many free sites on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
was wondering why I couldnt PM at 1st and was told about the 50, which I get. but still cant seem to PM just yet. like to PM someone about some odd brewing in the past.

thanks!

was wondering why I couldnt PM at 1st and was told about the 50, which I get. but still cant seem to PM just yet. like to PM someone about some odd brewing in the past.

thanks!

just post you question, What did STONECOLD SAY?

Last edited:
Its cuz your posts have to beapproved by a moderator first.

i cant figure none of this out at all im bouncing all over the place reading things but everytime i try to post something it dissappears what am i doing wrong?...........lets see if this one works

Lol first forum I've been in that requires this, but I guess it's a good thing.

I've been part of other forums that don't allow you to pm after a certain amount of posts which is fine but to mod every single post has to be a pain for a mod.

Back