50 POST required to send pms

I had been a member for 3 years and got banned today for PM'ing a buddy. I only had about 30 posts or so cause I use the site on and off at times. It let me PM the guy too. I tried logging in and it said Banned, and the reason wasn't specified. I'm calling bullshit on this one. That's pretty fucked up bro's

you were NOT banned for trying to pm , thats bullshit.

I am a newbie and appreciate this cautionary approach to protect us the consumer, thank you for your professionalism and knowledge.

It's a combo of post count, and then giving dadawg a reacharound. Read the rules again (fine print)

Ok. Didn't see a newbie thread. So here this will do. First off I give respect to you all because you take care of your bodies even though steroids are a taboo subject. I've been through a lot in my life. Broken home, former druggie, war veteran. Now I'm trying to take care of myself. I'm sorry in advance but I am as newb as newb can get. I'm one of those who hears about hgh and test and thinks wow next week I'm gonna put on 15 lbs of muscle and lose 7% of body fat. Luckily though, a site like this exists and I have had the opportunity to browse the forums for the past two weeks and understand a lot about the different types of cycles and juices. Of course I still don't have a complete understanding I feel I have a solid base. So, I'm going next week to get blood tested (just hit 30, and feeling it) and hopefully starting a new journey. Thank you guys for doing this!!

Back