50 POST required to send pms

DADAWG

Community Veteran
it takes 50 post to pm regular members , you can pm mods and admins from the start.

this is done to protect members from spammers and scammers who join the board just to contact members of OLOGY and take their money . its built into the software , not something i can turn on and off.

besides that to many newbies join just to pester members into giving them a source . as cruel as it sounds the newbies are NOT smart enough keep from getting scammed so this is for their benefit as well.

Benki11, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is what i get???

I'm at 50 and can not PM my Fat Bastard. What is going on people?!

Why does he have to be your fat bastard??? How about if he is our fat bastard! or her fat bastard! Just sayin :)

I'll try to PM you to see if it is working, sometimes you need to give it a day or two for the site to update after you hit 50 posts.

Why does he have to be your fat bastard??? How about if he is our fat bastard! or her fat bastard! Just sayin :)

I'll try to PM you to see if it is working, sometimes you need to give it a day or two for the site to update after you hit 50 posts.

I am very controlling and love to claim things as my own. But I can try to share for once.

I got your PM and Phatty's PM but I will have to wait for the site to refresh to reply me reckons.

Benki11, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is what i get???

With an avatar like that you need to post more :)

I'm sure it is working for you by now though.

I am very controlling and love to claim things as my own. But I can try to share for once.

I got your PM and Phatty's PM but I will have to wait for the site to refresh to reply me reckons.

With a name like Phat Bastard he is probably ripped to shreds! and just having some fun.

Back