50 POST required to send pms

help

i cant figure none of this out at all im bouncing all over the place reading things but everytime i try to post something it dissappears what am i doing wrong?...........lets see if this one works

i hope im going about this the right way just very confused on this site and not sure if anyone is seeing any post im putting up but i looked around and see ur name all over so i thought i can possibly contact u about this

ok so i started deca the other day and my source fell threw he had came over and gave me my first shot and left with the product and now i cant get ahold of ........so i was able to find some sustanon would i be able and ok to start this tomorrow morning being that i know i will have this on hand ? and when im able to get my hands on decca again or maybe able to get sustatest 250 can i thow that in the mix the is my first time cycleing so anyhel would be help

my email is bones0612@hush.com

I had been a member for 3 years and got banned today for PM'ing a buddy. I only had about 30 posts or so cause I use the site on and off at times. It let me PM the guy too. I tried logging in and it said Banned, and the reason wasn't specified. I'm calling bullshit on this one. That's pretty fucked up bro's

Back