6 Weeks Anavar Only

I've done anavar only in the the past. You will not gain 10 pounds. I take that back. You may gain 10 pounds because you will work out harder and eat better because in your mind you think you need to in effort not to waste gear. But it will not be the 6 weeks of anavar that influences the weight gain. You can get blood tests without going to your doc. You can go to places like lef.org and order them. They send you to a local clinic and mail the results to you. You can get tested for whatever you want this way.

I've read a ton of research regarding anavar and it's use to help prevent wasting disease in cancer and aids patients. It was used at higher doses and for longer lengths of time to make a difference. So my answer above is based on experience and research. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I'm 40 now, but did the same thing when I was your age with a similar build.

thanks methos

you can do 10 lbs on Anavar (var) but probably not at 40 mg for that duration. Like others have said its for keeping weight on patients wasting away. So in its medical purposes it is a weight gainer.

People I know that have gained that much on Anavar (var) stacked it with creatine and ate like a horse.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems more and more high school kids are coming on this board asking advice on how to use roids when they're 130 lbs with no clue about anything?

MGunz 6 Week ANAVAR only

5'9 160 lbs BF% Reletively Low
Goal: Gain 10 pounds muscle and lose BF till ab's look GREAT.

Running Anavar Only
Week 1 / 20 mg ed
Week 2-6 / 40mg ed
I know the dose is low but it is my first cycle, and i'd like to see how i'll react.

PCT, I want to run Nolva 40/20/20.
If I am feeling shut down, or feel I need it I will be taking the clomid as well at 50/50/50

On Cycle
Multi
Creatine CEE
Tribulus 4g
Vit C 2000mg
Vit E 400iu
cycle support by anabolic innovations.

I will be getting bloodwork done 1 month after cycle which I will post, and am debating getting it done 2 weeks into cycle as well.

Diet: Pretty consistent, I dont really count calories, but I would estimate usually between 3500-4500.
Mostly every meal consists of meat and rice, or meat and pasta (brown and whole grain of course) I eat a ton of salmon and chicken.

will update log very regularly. and post pics soon.

Routine: My split goes like this
day1: Chest/Tris
day2: Back/Bi's
day3: Legs/Shoulders
day4: Off
repeat

started today with 20mg and my chest/tri's workout.

DAY 1 : 6/12/09

Took 10 mgmorning dose with a protein bar and experienced extremely painful stomach cramps. went away after about 5 hours, and had a decent chest/tri's workout. Took second dose 10mg, 9 hours later this time with a meal of rice and chicken, and stomach was ok.

dude no offense but i don't think you need aas to attain those goals....save the money and the health and get on a good training program and learn proper nutition. now again this is not flaming you, this is only advice. also write everything down you eat for 1 week, then figure out your total cals a day really are. 4500cals is a ton of food to only be 160lbs. so im saying you do need to count calories, i mean even weigh your food! so stop the Anavar (var) and get back to us so we can actually help you attain better abs....

Pretty high expectations for an extremely mild and short cycle there bud... Gonna tell you right now, you're gonna be disappointed cause you arent gonna get those kinda results with any gear in 6 weeks..

5'9 160 lbs BF% Reletively Low
Goal: Gain 10 pounds muscle and lose BF till ab's look GREAT.

Running Anavar Only
Week 1 / 20 mg ed
Week 2-6 / 40mg ed
I know the dose is low but it is my first cycle, and i'd like to see how i'll react.

PCT, I want to run Nolva 40/20/20.
If I am feeling shut down, or feel I need it I will be taking the clomid as well at 50/50/50

On Cycle
Multi
Creatine CEE
Tribulus 4g
Vit C 2000mg
Vit E 400iu
cycle support by anabolic innovations.

I will be getting bloodwork done 1 month after cycle which I will post, and am debating getting it done 2 weeks into cycle as well.

Diet: Pretty consistent, I dont really count calories, but I would estimate usually between 3500-4500.
Mostly every meal consists of meat and rice, or meat and pasta (brown and whole grain of course) I eat a ton of salmon and chicken.

will update log very regularly. and post pics soon.

Routine: My split goes like this
day1: Chest/Tris
day2: Back/Bi's
day3: Legs/Shoulders
day4: Off
repeat

started today with 20mg and my chest/tri's workout.

DAY 1 : 6/12/09

Took 10 mgmorning dose with a protein bar and experienced extremely painful stomach cramps. went away after about 5 hours, and had a decent chest/tri's workout. Took second dose 10mg, 9 hours later this time with a meal of rice and chicken, and stomach was ok.

its not gonna happen man. maybe a few lbs.

even 50mg ed for 12 wks you MIGHT put on 4-8 or so lbs. if diet and training is on point.

just go testE 500mg for 12 wks. cheaper also.

but good luck

I would advise the d-bol 30mg take 6 weeks + testosterone propionate 50mg every second day ...
If you really want to try steroids ...

wow wait your 5'9" at only 160lbs and you want to cut???
eather you have ALOT of Body fat or no muscle??
dotn use steroids.
you need diet.

Thanks for the feedback guys. You are right. I should start counting my food and get the exact macros. I fight and need to stay under 175 so I am trying to get to around there with a solid increase in strength.
DAY 3: 6/14/09
Had a great back/bi's workout yesterday, I am a little more sore than usual but that could just be because I worked out with my trainer and he likes to crush me. So far no effects yet. Took a pic to see gains in a few weeks. these were taken last week.

Last edited:
DAY 4 : 6/15/09

Just got back from Legs/Shoulders workout. Legs were tough, but had a strong shoulders w/o. So far havent noticed any effects of the anavar, positive or negative. Tommorow will be my last day at 20mg before I move up to 40 on day 6. I weighed in at 158 tonight. If anything I seem to be noticing a slight decrease in appetite. It was a little harder to stuff down as much food today as I usually do, but I forced myself to. (maybe it was just in my head)

incase anybody is curiouse this was my exact food intake today. It is not the same everyday, but very simiilar.

damn near 3 gallons of water.

Meal 1-
2 scoops whey +1 cup milk+ 1 serving natty pb+2 servings oatmeal + 7.5 oz can of salmon

Meal2-
2 eggs + roastbeef on a roll.

Snack-
2 chicken cutlets and a yogurt

Meal3-
A half chicken+ several serving of rice + veggies. (a lot of rice)

Snack-
Other half of chicken

Meal4- .75 pound filet of salmon + 1 serving brown rice.

Meal 5- Post w/o
Roast Beef and muenster cheese on a wrap + 2 scoops whey + 1 cup milk + 1 serving natty PB.

it doesnt seem like a lot when I lay it out, but I feel like a human garbage disposal, and get strange looks all day from people when they see the portions I eat..lol

I have trouble counting calories because im at the office from 7 am to about 8pm so I eat out almost all meals except for the snacks and 1 meal I pack. I beleive I ate somewhere between 3000-4000 calories today.

DAY 5 : 6/16/09

I bumped my dose up to 40mg today, and felt good. Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I couldnt stay away from the gym, I did some light upper body work, and definatly had a solid pump going on in my biceps, felt like a little more than usuall. Hopefully this is the start. Still no major noticible effects. On a side note I am kind of bloated but it is probably from all the creatine, rice and water i'v been taking in. Overall I feel good.

So your drinking 3 gallons of water a day? If so that's a SHITLOAD, you can actually over hydrate if you wern't aware. I'd be suprised if you legit eat that much otherwise I think you'd weigh a little bit more than you do. How consistent are you/were you(prior to this cycle) with your diet? What kind of fighting do you do?

3-4 ltrs is good nuff.
i have about 6-12cups a day depending on kind of day ect.
3 gallons seems a bit too much.
you know its possible to die from drinking too much water all at once i hope... its tru.
im not saying your gonna die lol but just pointin out as alot dont seem to think abvout this.
if you tryed to drink 2 gal all in one shot in maybe 10-20min you would probibly die.

try and stay around 8-12 cups a day, while on Anavar (var) and 5-10 cupes all the time.

thanks for the pointers guys. I will bring the water down to about 1 1/2 - 2 gallon. I am pretty consistent with my diet, eating has never been a problem, I out eat everyone I know. Out of highschool I boxed at 123 lbs so that should say how much weight I'v actually put on in 3 years. I was a shredded twig back then.

That sounds like a much better water amount. Drinking 3 gallons is just totally fucking redudant IMHO. You mentioned that you eat out alot? Where do you go to eat mostly? Also another thing to think about bro; you'll be fine even if you get up to 175-185ish because you can drop weight EASILY.

as far as dropping wieght goes thats never a problem. Last month after I got a flu for 2 weeks I weighed in at 147. I couldnt beleive it. As far as my food goes, I usually go to a spanish bodega because they give huge servings of chicken or fish and rice for only 6 bucks, Sometimes I grab a whole chicken from Boston Market, and I eat a lot of roast beef, turkey breast from the deli. If im in a rush Ill eat chinese or pizza, but rarely 1-2X week at most.

DAY 7 : 6/18/09

Worked out Chest and Tri's today, went pretty light on chest because of an old shoulder injury, but hit tri's hard. I havent really noticed anything yet as far as strength or vascularity, but my tri's definatly had more of a pump than usuall, which subsided about 30 minutes post workout. I am eating a lot and I overall have a leaner feeling, but dont know if it is showing yet, I will take pics next week to see. As far as sides go I havent really noticed anything yet except for slight low back pain when I sit for too long but not too bad. The only thing I am a little nervouse about is libido, I just started bangin a hooters waitress and hope I dont run into any problems, but so far so good.

Day 9 : 6/20/09

Worked shoulders/abs today. Strength seemed to be up a little. I am definatly noticing a pump when I am lifting, and I also saw a new vein in my trap too. So far strength, pump and vascularity all up.. not much but its slightly noticible. I am the same weight on the scale. Other than that no new news to report.

DAY 11 : 6/21/09

I took yesterday off because I felt like I was getting sick. Woke up pretty much the same today. Felt out of it. I was also getting some slight pain in the area of my old hernia surgery. I was tired and slept for 3 hours after I got home from work.
I decided to go to the gym and hit some legs. Just got back. I still feel sick, but I had an awesome workout. My legs felt stronger than they've ever been. I didnt increase the weight, but my normal weight just felt lighter and instead of doing 4 sets 8-10 reps, I did 4 sets of 12 solid reps. My pump is great. While waiting for the calf machine I grabbed the barbell with some 10's on it and busted out 20 curls, my arms were pumped, almost painfull, I dont know how I will get through a full arm workout.
I'v been eating a lot and was up to 163lbs on the scale, and I am definatly looking ripped. I can see the striations and veins in my shoulders, abs are also slightly visually better.
As far as sides go, I think I have this lower back pump that I hear about, except it's not really a pump, my low-mid back just kind of hurts.
I am also getting some cystic acne on my back, but this is somthing I'v delt with before, it's probably not from the Var.
Overall so far so good! When everybody said Anavar (var) is weak,I know what you mean now. I feel like I have a little extra "kick" but nothing major, but so far it is exactly what I expected.
wish me luck.. I hope I dont wake up sick tommorow. any thing I can do to help besides lots of C?

Back