6 weeks into my 2nd Cycle. Testo + Deca

Adebisi

No pain - No gain
startweight 80kg
Weight now: 88kg

Cycle

500mg Testo E
400mg Deca

Talk about great feeling.... now its time for the deca to kick=) testo has started...

here are some pictures.... what you think?

Last edited:
From your first set of pics i saw u look like you gained 25 pounds...you look huge...progression pics like these make me wanna hit gear right now...lol, anyways, nice work

hehe thanks you guys :) nice to hear... yeah KEEP PUMPING :shoot2:

so i know what i am doing not a noob who just take roids and dont know a shit about training?

evansss said:
nice job. what are you goals, years of training etc?

Thanks guys... my goal is to compete here in sweden in dec.
-75kg or -80kg weight class bodybuilding.

what you think?

Lol I remember when you were 70Kg, looking HUUUUUGE!! :D What is a better cycle the Test/Tbol or Test/Deca ?

Old Balls said:
Solid bro. How tall?

174-175cm

Lucky13: hehehe yes i wasent even close to that huge.. well when it comes to strenght deca + testo easy... well the deca is starting to kick so will se how it goes=) thansk bro!

the weeals i will post in 1week.... here is a back shot in the gym bad light but ok :shoot2:

Last edited:
Your arms definitely overpower your back. Nothing wrong with having huge arms though. You need to start converting things into lbs and inches :)

LiftTillIDie said:
Your arms definitely overpower your back. Nothing wrong with having huge arms though. You need to start converting things into lbs and inches :)

hehe you think so? well i think my arms are not big i want them to get bigger.
88kg i dont know how many inches. you can count that out heh :) what you think about the overall on the latest pictures.. shoulders, lats?

Weels will come next week... :druggie:

took a new picture yesterday in the gym... not pumped only did 1 exercise.. Benchpress then i took this shoot... starting to getting realy realy nice.

Last edited:
Back