600mg Test Blast, no HCG or AI, Bloodwork Results, NOT GOOD!

moneymanmichael

30 year old male
6’2 190lbs
TRT for 3 years
Normally 200mg Test weekly

Decided to blast, these are my bloods at 6 weeks on 600mg/wk with no other drugs

https://imgur.com/tZgy6YM

Hematocrit is high
AST is high

Testosterone is 1253 which I think is about right for 600mg/wk right? So I assume the gear is legit..

LH is low
FSH is low
Estradiol is high

So yeah.. some things are certainly out of whack... not really having any crazy side effects though other than minor acne, and well, sex doesn’t feel as good as it should. Libido is still high, but when it’s time to go it’s not as much and doesn’t feel good like it should.

Not an expert, hoping to get some expert advice.

I’m assuming I probably need some HCG and AI..

There’s a Male Health Clinic in town that treats for TRT, the lady said she starts people off at 200mg/wk, HCG, and an AI. They monitor bloods and help you get dialed in. I might need to stop the blast and go do that so I’m under the care of a doctor who knows what they’re doing..

Looking forward to some responses! Really don’t want to jack myself up any worse than I already have. Just want to get my body dialed in and functioning at a high level.

Last edited:
Shouldnt your test come in at around 3000? From what Ive read and seen it should be roughly 5 times the amount that you pin. Pinning 600 miggs ew times 5 to get a ball park of 3000 give or take a few hundred. So 1253 is really low. I see guys posting those numbers on 250 miggs ew.

600mg of test a week and youre only at 1253ng/dl

Youre gear is severely underdosed.
Im at 1100 on my trt dose of 200mg/wk

Hematocrit being high is no suprise. Go donate blood
Estrodial is high. No suprise. Go get AI

Did you do any research before "blasting?"

Yes I did research, but I do not have access to an AI or HCG. I read I needed to take aspirin daily and donate blood as well. However I also read that some people don’t need to do any of this, it just depends on the person, so I waited to get bloods and see where I was at. I know you can order HCG or an AI online but I don’t know what’s reliable and what’s not, and I don’t know anyone in person who has it... so that’s why I don’t have it... however, I can go to this men’s health clinic, so TRT through them, and get it that way... but my PCP won’t provide it

200mg wk TRT from two different test cyp providers put my Total Test at just over 1500ng/dL. I had 1587 ng/dL last blood test.

Would really help to talk to you guys more quickly, I don’t have anyone in real life who is educated on these things. If any of you have Snapchat please add me, Redbeard_1989

Yes I did research, but I do not have access to an AI or HCG. I read I needed to take aspirin daily and donate blood as well. However I also read that some people don***8217;t need to do any of this, it just depends on the person, so I waited to get bloods and see where I was at. I know you can order HCG or an AI online but I don***8217;t know what***8217;s reliable and what***8217;s not, and I don***8217;t know anyone in person who has it... so that***8217;s why I don***8217;t have it... however, I can go to this men***8217;s health clinic, so TRT through them, and get it that way... but my PCP won***8217;t provide it

So are you taking the aspirin daily? Would explain ast barely elevated

You dont really need expert advice. You need to go and get an ai. Stop making excuses as to WHY you dont have em.
Have you been feeling any symptoms of high E?
Honestly just relax a bit. Your blood work is absolutely fine.
But it makes me wonder what your test levels are at on the trt dosage.

Your test is underdosed for sure. Your levels should be over 3000 like posted before. You can get ai online just research it. It***8217;s not a controlled substance. You should take your trt dose and add the 600mgs then. Your levels should be higher

@JPflex sent you a friend request, please accept so I can DM you. Thanks for the advice that makes sense. So even though the test is underdosed, it’s safe to take?

I assume if 600 mg gets me to 1200, I need to take about 1500/wk to get to 3,000 lol... seems insane but whatever works!

Alright few questions...

Hematocrit - I need to donate blood every 45-60 days based on my research, but it also says Red Cross will turn you away if your hematocrit is already high. What do you do about this? Also, how does a high hematocrit affect your body?

Estradiol - I need to be on an AI to get it in the 20-40 range, got it.

HCG - confusing whether or not to take it on TRT. Says it helps your balls get full.. but I mean I’m on TRT so is this just for cosmetics or does it have a health benefit? I’ve heard it helps sex feel better, which brings me to...

Sex - Sensitivity is down, doesn’t feel good anymore. I can get an erection, but it takes FOREVER to finally go, and when I do, not much comes out, it doesn’t feel that good, and I’m about dead from exhaustion. What causes this and what will fix it?

Thank you guys for your help.

As you've heard already your test is bunk or underdosed. I get about 1,300 ng/dL on 200 mg/wk Test E plus 500 IU/wk HCG. So if I was taking three times that dose with no HCG I'd expect about 3,000 ng/dL.

Your estrogen is high, particularly for such a run of the mill TRT level of testosterone. I wonder where you are for T and E on your TRT? If you insist on taking 600 mg/wk test then get an AI. It's not difficult.

Your hematocrit is high, go donate blood. I usually do it every two months or so, and try to stay below 50.

is there not a way to test it for dosage?

experience or labs.

I have no idea if something like freezing it would cause a crystallization of the test then hot water to ensure it dissolves again or something. It's used to extract some types of plant things except someone would separate the crystalized stuff from whatever its dissolved in.

Back