69ERS mother beepin cut log

Im sure its less but i cant gauge it yet i havent tried going to heavy with my back pain. Ive taken a step back and trying to improve everything working a ton of volume instead of real heavy now. But im sure in the next few months ill get stronger than ive ever been.
You will definitely benefit this time off. Your connective tissue s will get a break and strengthen in another fashion.
I laid off flat bench for year s; over 5 and did inclines and d bell s only due to a shoulder injury . Then 4 month s ago I started back and though I am a repper (NOT RAPPER ) the surge IS SO COOL . SEEING yourself get stronger each time you do it ( I bench HEAVY for me ) EVERY OTHER WEEK . Ad it is really cool as any gain s in any shape or form at 53 is koool.
Went from 225 x 5-8 to 15-18 rep s.
275 x 2 , to 12 rep s etc.

Ur energy is up ??? Of course it is !!!
Fat produces nothing. Cinder block s in your trunk bro. Think if you drop a weight class and retain 85 - 95 of your triples or 5x5 s. You ll rule and live longer.

You look great.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everybody its been tough eating clean when you normally eat pizzas and burgers all the time lol. Im doing alot of fine tuning on my training and plan on evolving into a whole new and improved lifter.

A ton more energy i feel like a new man besides my back hurting so much easier just to put on my shoes lol. I actually feel like going places with my kids losimg a few lbs can be a life changer!

I know it hurts to hear this, hell it kills me to say it but.... ab work will help your back. But I'm sure you know this. Good luck man.

Wow dude. !!!!!
U have a weight goal or a "healthier" look planned ?
Pic s are deceiving...
Avi girl is 123 when we took the photo but getting harder every week.

Last edited:
Wow dude. !!!!!
U have a weight goal or a "healthier" look planned ?
Pic s are deceiving...
Avi girl is 123 when we took the photo but getting harder every week.

No not really just gonna eat cleaner and whatever happens happens lol

Looking good 9er! Remember, we are our own worst critics.
BTW. Nice pepper dangling between your wheels. Lol.

Back